Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
It was dead night; I was too tired to keep my eyes open. Saima was always by my side. We heard some commotion outside the room. I woke up with a jolt and stepped out.

The sight shook me till the bottom of my spine. Niladri was standing in front of me; his left arm was bleeding. Raheel, his father, my brothers and few others were around him.

I squealed at him---“What happened?”

He pressed his bleeding arm and looked at me---“Nothing, Suchi Di.”

A deep commotion engulfed my chest, my lips quivered on the sight of blood.

I slapped him on his face in pain and anger---“Can’t you call me? I was dying here. You left me in lurch and you vanished in thin air?”

He looked at me and said---“It is just a bullet, nothing else. I am all right.”

There was a huge hush around him.

Raheel’s father groaned---“(foul) who the hell has shot you?”

My brother’s were also tensed and tried to understand the whole episode.

Niladri handed me my bag and said---“This has your file and your jewellery box. That I found in the safe of your cupboard.

I was in tears on seeing his painful yet smiling face. I shook my head---“You are terrible. How and who shot you? Where is Pallavi?”

“She is safe. Don’t worry about her.” He turned towards Subroto Da and Raheel and said---“Suchi Di has to leave Kulti now.”

Both of them were astonished by his words---“What?”

He nodded his head---“My father is coming after her. His goons shot me on the way. I came somehow from Panchet and Sanctoria. But they are coming from Barakar end.”

#

I was frozen as I heard those incidents. I gave a terrified look at Subroto Da and Niladri. My brother’s were at their wits end as they were unable to come out with any thoughts. I was engulfed in deep fear as what would happen; will there be a bloody fight due to me? I prayed to God “What all are happening to my life. Please save my battered soul or beckon me to your peaceful abode.”

I was so gravely shocked that I felt my head to burst out. I felt jittery inside my tiny painful soul.

I said to Niladri---“Let me meet my fate, Niladri. Why should so much blood be shed due to me?”

#

All of a sudden a voice roared, it drowned every commotion around. It was the voice of Raheel’s father, Haji Abdul Muntaqim Hussian.

He tied his black and white checked keffiyeh around his neck and said---“I pray to my Lord five times a day. I bowed in front my Lord in Mecca. My prayers cannot go in vain. I promise, if any one touches this child, instead of water blood will flow in Barakar river.”

I shook in my brother’s arms on hearing that roar. I was in sheer fright to voice something. I looked to those angry faces who were showering their solaced gaze upon me.

Raheel’s father placed his hand on my head and said---“Don’t worry, child. Nobody can touch you.”

His father asked Raheel---“Call Ahmed and ask him to bring his Safari. Call Munaaf and Yasin, to be here.”

#

Everything was happening so fast that I felt like I was in a deep caliginous nightmare; he would come out of nowhere and nudge me softly. I would wake up and find that I was sleeping in his arms. Alas, what all were happening; were all-true. I begged for mercy on my poor soul.

#

Niladri was trembling in pain that was burning in his arm. I was unable to stand the sight of his cricked face. I tied my duppatta on his arm and shook my head---“You have taken so much pain for a doomed lady.”

“It is my duty, now go.” He gave a pleaded look to Raheel. Raheel turned towards his father.

#

We boarded the car of Ahmed. Raheel and Saima also accompanied with us. His father along with a pack of people armed with weapons boarded cars.

Niladri came towards me and bend down to touch my feet. I felt a stir in my heart as he touched my feet; I sobbed as I touched his hair and kissed his forehead. I could not utter anything to him. He looked at me with tears in his eyes, his voice shook---“Go away, Suchi Di. Fly. Live your life.”

My lips trembled; I controlled my tears---“Give my love to Pallavi. Take care.”

Raheel’s father asked Niladri to stay back, but he was adamant to face his destiny.

He looked at me and said---“It is my father, I have to face him.”

He tucked two Beretta 92 in his belt at his back and started his Yezdi. That was the last time I saw Niladri vanishing into the dark night along with others.

Our car started on its way back to my house, where my new life and my sister-in-law was waiting.

=============END OF PART 2 ============

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 12-02-2020, 01:04 PM