Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
All of a sudden, he slapped me hard on my face. I fell on the bed on my stomach. It was not the pain of slap that was incinerating my heart and soul, it was his foul words and his beastly accuse that made me insane. I clutched the bed-sheet with both hands and hid my face on the pillow.

Himadri pounced over my back and pinned me down on the bed. With his arms he pressed my nape on the pillow. I felt his other hand, fumbling my dress. Within seconds he tore apart the fabric from my body. Huge strike of chill ran down my spine, I tried to scream in but my mouth was covered with pillow.

He hissed in my ears---“You can warm up others quilt then why not mine, you … I will not kill you, I make you demoralize in your heart and kill your soul.”

I thumped my head on the pillow and tried hard to push him off my back, but he was stronger than I in every sense was.

I was whimpering in pain only low cries came out of my dried lips. My face was red, all my nape and chest was heaving, my heart thumped inside my chest like a huge piston of old steam engine.

His cruelty was at its pinnacle. He invaded my sanctum-sanatorium with no mercy. It was like a saw cutting through sandpaper. I kept on crying and crying. He mauled me like hungry hyena. 

It was eighteenth day after my LMP. I was fertile like Gangetic plain. 

The seed was sown. I conceived my angel. It came with sheer brutality and malice.

#

He left the room, after mauling my soul and body. I lay there on the bed, disheveled and helpless, cried in pain and anger. Nothing except hatred engulfed my soul. Even in my worst nightmare, I never thought that my precious angel would come in this world in that manner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 12-02-2020, 12:47 PM