Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
Days turned in months. The domain of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law overlapped in the kitchen. Moreover, when there was an overlap, it was evident to have fight in some way or the other. She did not like my way of keeping the utensils in the rack. She did not like my way of keeping the container in the cupboard.

#

One morning I was pouring water in the filter, she came behind me and asked me as what I was doing. I said her that I was pouring water as she could easily see that. Now that started in an argument as the container from which I was pouring water was not the proper container. I said to her that the container was a clean one, but she was adamant. She made me to drain all the water from the filter to the sink and then made me to wash the actual container which was according to her was the water container. She then made me to pour water from that container to the filter. I was boiling in rage, but I had to do that without any single word. That day I was late for my school. The fussy nature of my mother-in-law was evolving in front of me.

#

After few months of my school days, my in-laws started to pester me for a grandchild. I kept mum on all those words.

One night I told to Himadri---“See, Himu, your parents have started to pester me for a grandchild. As I told you earlier, you had to manage them so it is now your turn. However, I remind you, if anything happens anytime, and then do not blame me, as that will not be my fault. It takes two hands to sound a clap.”

#

One weekend we were standing in front of Puja Talkies after enjoying a movie. It was a late evening show. There was a wine shop near the cinema hall. Himadri pointed to that wine shop and said to me that he used to buy wines from there whenever they came to enjoy movies, during their college days.

I constricted my brows and asked him---“So how was your college days?”

---“Oh! Damn those days were awesome.”

I smiled at him and asked---“I have heard that the seniors rag juniors. So what type of ragging you did and you had.”

He came near me and whispered in my ears---“Do you really want to hear?”

I pulled myself back and looked at his face. There was a mischievous smile on his face.

---“Why, is there something bad or worse that you did?”

He laughed and said to me---“Ok. I will tell you about my ragging days. But at night.”

---“Why not now, why at night?”

---“Come on Suchi. If I tell you now then I will do naughty things with you and you….”

I blushed on hearing his words and said to him---“If it is like that naughty then I don’t want to hear.”

He held me by my shoulders and said---“I will surely tell you explaining everything.”

I slapped him on his cheek and said---“NO, I don’t want to hear all those..”

He hugged me tightly and said---“I will describe everything to my beautiful wife.”

I looked down to hide my coy face. I asked him in low voice---“Will you take me to your office?”

He looked at me and asked---“You mean you want to goto colliery?”

---“Yes. What is the harm? I want to see where you work.”

He scratched his scalp for some time and then---“Hmmmmm…. Ok I will take you next weekend.”

After dinner, I was resting on his chest. Himu started to tell about his college days.

---“First day in ISM was really bad. We all had to wear white shirt and black pant. We had to form a line and go to the class room.”

---“Really, that is more like a school, is not it. Good that those happened with you. Such a naughty fellah.”

He started tickling me like hell---“See, if now there are more of it.”

I was laughing as he tickled me on sides of my tummy---“Ok ok. I will hear everything.”

He started with his ragging experiences. I was enjoying at first as how he was ragged during his college days.

---“One day the seniors came to our hostel and asked us to form a line in the field. And then asked each of us that whom do we admire most, Tarzan or Superman.”

I look at him and asked---“What these cartoon characters to do with the ragging?”

---“Some of the students, said their favourite cartoon character was Tarzan and they were asked to pull down their pants and to run in the field with just underwear.”

I laughed my heart out, upon hearing his words.

He continued---“Those who told, that they loved Superman. They were asked to put on their underwear over their full pants and then run in the field.”

I could not control my laughter and asked him---“What was your favourite character and what you did?”

He embraced me tightly, pulled me over him, and looked me in my deep eyes. I felt melting by his deep gaze. He whispered---“I love Tarzan and you also.”

I felt his hands roaming on my back and pulling me on him.

I yelled out in a veiled scolding voice---“Stop that and what more they did.”

---“One night the seniors came to our hostel and made us stand in a line.”

---“Hmmm… then what did they do with you all?”

---“The seniors did hell out of us. They all handed us a condom and asked us to masturbate and fill the condom with our semen.”

I shrieked---“WHAT the hell?” I was red-faced upon hearing his words. I hid my face on his chest.

He pulled up my face; I felt his warm breath flooding my face.

He whispered in my ears---“And you know very well that how much I can fill….”

That was too much for me. I started slapping him very hard---“I don’t want to hear anything.”

He laughed and started to kiss me all over. Made me insane with passion and love. I felt melting in his torrential showers.

After his rough play, I asked him---“Himu, your parents are pestering me for a grandchild. My ChotoMa is also asking for, what have you thought of?”

He said a bit roughly, to me---“Why don’t you make some excuse and try to avoid those questions?”

I hissed at him---“Why don’t you ask your parents then?”

---“Suchi, tell me frankly as what is in your mind? What actually you want?”

I turned away from him and said---“I am already twenty-eight, Himu and you are thirty-two. I think it is high time.”

---“I don’t want any discussion now.”

I pressed the pillow on my face and doused my silent tears on the pillow. No soothing touch from him. My chest pulsated; huge waves crashed one after another. I excepted, his soothing touch on shoulder. However, there was none.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 07:03 PM