Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
I called ChotoMa on the day I received the appointment letter. 

From first week of February, I joined the school. I was very happy. A rickshaw was fixed, to take me to the school and bring me back to home after school. Until then I had closed all my doors and windows around me. Gradually I started to open the windows to let fresh air to breath in my soul. I had a job and I had a caring husband to look after me.

#

The day, I received my first cheque; I called ChotoMa and informed her.

ChotoMa was very happy to hear that---“So ShonaMa has at last got what you dreamt of?”

I pressed the phone with my ears---“Thank you ChotoMa. I miss you a lot.”

---“I also miss you very much. When can I see you?”

I sobbed out---“I will ask Himu, to take me to Kolkata. I want to see you.”

She said to me in a persuading voice---“ShonaMa, you are now someone’s wife. So you have to take his permission as well.”

#

I asked Himadri that I wanted to goto Kolkata. He did not object to my proposal. We drove to Kolkata by our car.

I gifted ChotoMa a saree from the money of my first earning. She was very happy and she said that it was the best gift she ever received from anyone. She hugged me. I had to comeback by the weekend as I joined the school just then. Himadri also joined his office after our marriage.

When we were to leave, ChotoMa asked me---“Are you happy?”

That was a question I did not have a proper answer. I did not know then whether I was actually happy or just feigning to be happy. I nodded my head to gesture that I was happy as Himadri was standing next to me.

#
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 05:16 PM