Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
Just then there was a knock on the door.

He got up and I felt relieved. A huge boulder just got off my chest. I was on the verge of break down and the room service was my savior. I wiped my eyes and gathered myself up from the balcony. The room service served the dinner.

I looked at the red Australian crab on the white china plate. As it was looking at me.

I smiled at Himadri and asked him---“How to break this and eat?”

He laughed at me and said---“Wait. There are pliers and stick.”

I made an annoying face by twitching my lips---“Eeeeeee….. we have to poke inside that crab?”

He laughed at me---“Yes dear.”

He broke the shell and the smell of the crab flesh made me dizzy. I felt a lump pushing in my throat.

He looked at me and asked---“What happened?”

I somehow controlled myself so as not to bother him---“Nothing. I am ok.”

He mixed some red wine and scooped with spoon and placed near my lips. He signed me to take that.

The odour of the crab and mixed with wine made me feel dizzy. I felt strange sensation in my head. In spite of all those, I took the food from the spoon. As it went in my throat, my whole body shook.

I somehow finished the dinner. He asked me all the time as how was the food. I nodded my head to express that it was good. Last of all I could not control my uneasiness and went inside the restroom and vomited. Himadri got tensed as he found me vomiting. He rushed to the restroom and poured water on my face and head.

His voice was tensed---“Are you Ok? You could have told me that you don’t like crabs. I would not have ordered then.”

I looked at him and said---“You already placed the order before I finished my sentence.”

“Sorry Suchi.” He hugged me from behind and rubbed his nose on my nape.

My head was spinning, I was too weak and I was about to fall down. His strong arms around me deterred me from falling down. He scooped me in his arms and lifted me to the bed. He laid me down on the bed and covered me with the bed-cover.

He sat beside me and asked politely---“Feeling ok?”

I nodded my head “Yes.”

I closed my eyes and tried to take rest.

After sometime I opened my eyes and found him sitting outside the cottage on the balcony with a bottle of liquor. I felt itching sensation on my skin. In the low light of the night lamp, I looked at my arms and chest. Rashes were all over my arms and chest.

I slept alone on the huge bed.

First night of my honeymoon. I was alone with my void soul on the bed and my husband was in the balcony with his bottle.

I was down with fever for next two days and we could not go out of the resort. I saw the tension in his eyes. He was very much concerned about me. He was feeling depressed and was continuously blaming himself for my ill-health. However, I felt that I ruined our honeymoon.

I asked him---“Himadri, you are angry upon me due to my fever?”

He looked at my face and said---“No, I am not angry upon you. I am disappointed with myself.”

I came near him and touched his hand---“Don’t feel sad, Himadri. Out journey has just started. Several crest and troughs are waiting in front of us.”

He looked painfully at my face---“Sometimes, it is very hard to understand you, Suchi. Your bewitching beauty has several hidden tales. Most of the time, your eyes are expressionless and that look haunts me.”

I laughed at him and joked---“My expressionless eyes? Didn’t that captured you, Himadri?”

He scooped me up from the bed and carried me to the balcony. I sat on his lap, hugging his neck with my arms. He held me tightly around my waist. I forgot all the pains, my heart bore.

I looked out to the infinite horizon of the emerald green and blue coloured sea. The waves and the white froth crushing on the yellow ochre sandy beach.

His fingers were kneading my soft tummy gently over my gown. His touches gave a tingling sensation on my tummy. He rubbed his head and face on my cushy bosoms. I was not wearing any innerwear, so the friction heated my bosoms up and I cooed softly---“Himadri…..”

He looked at my squint eyes and asked me---“What?”

I moaned---“Not here, Himadri.”

He hugged me tightly and pressed his head on my cleavage. He was still for quite some time, he did not moved a muscle.

He looked up to me and said---“Do you believe that life is a cycle?”

I gave a queer look at him and asked---“What does this mean?”

---“I mean to say that, do you believe that past catches up in one’s life?”

“I have a bitter past with broken heart and bleeding soul. I don’t know what happened to him. I don’t know why he did this to me. I don’t know even that who I am.” My question was “Has he come to know about my past? What will be his reaction if he comes to know about my bleeding soul?” I could not make things out from the look on his face.

I asked---“Why are you telling this?”

He looked at the horizon of the sea and said in a low voice---“I had an old flame during my college years. She cited the reason of caste and creed and our relation snapped. I persuaded her a lot, that cast and creed won’t hamper our relation. But, she was not willing to come in terms.”

My soul writhed and I cursed myself. I smiled to myself “What a pair of broken hearts the heaven has made. Should I divulge my soul to him or not?” However, some unknown magnetic force restrained me from divulging my extinct flames. The only thing I could think that time that “He has kept the flame burning inside his soul. My flames doused with the pyre of my mother and my sacrament.”

I ruffled his hairs with my soft fingers and said to him---“I will make that up, Himadri.”

He looked at me, his lips touched mine. He cooed out---“Promise, Suchi.”

His face turned hazy, due to my brewing eyes.

I took his face between my palms---“Promise.”

“Yes, I made that promise. It was half-heartedly. Why it was halfheartedly? I don’t know the reason.”

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 02:30 PM