Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
The married couple lay panting in each other's arms. Siddharth pulled out and rolled to his wife's side, and they looked into each other's eyes, their faces serious as they contemplated the reality and consequences of what they had just done. Then suddenly they broke out into giggles and laugher.

"Oh my god I can't believe we just did that!" Anitya exclaimed in amazement.

"I know, god you were unbelievable! " Siddharth thought about how, for years, they'd role played about Anitya with other men, and how lately with increasing intensity he'd been urging her to make their bedroom fantasies a reality. "I told you it'd be fun," he teased.

"Ok, I admit it, you were right," she conceded.

A few moments passed, and then Siddharth said frowning, "I was kind of surprised by how far you let him get with you."

Anitya heard her husband's judgmental tone and immediately got defensive. "What do you mean?" she asked warily.

Siddharth knew he was on shaky ground. Anitya had a fierce, short fuse temper. "Well, I mean, dancing was okay, but you went way beyond that."

Anitya took a deep breath to control her anger, but she couldn't hide her impatience or exasperation. "You're joking, right? For years you make me role play, pretend you're someone else while we make love, you make me read all those" -- and Anitya air quoted -- "'hot wife' stories on the internet, and then you practically beg me for months to go to a bar and let a stranger hit on me while you watch, and when I finally give in and do what you want, now you get mad at me because I let him get too far? I mean, hello? Don't you think you should have thought of that when you sent me alone to a pick up bar?"

"Okay, okay, you're right. I'm just saying it surprised me. I mean, I thought it would be just some flirting. But tongue kissing? And letting him up your skirt? You weren't even wearing panties and you let him up your skirt."

"I wasn't wearing a bra either!" Anitya said frustrated, her anger boiling over. "And I wore a garter belt and stockings and fuck me pumps. And I wore a short dress that showed my cleavage! Why did I dress this way? Because you wanted me to! You told me what to wear! And you could have stopped it anytime! You saw him kissing me, you saw him moving his hands under my dress! You could have stopped him, but you didn't! Don't put this on me, Siddharth!"

"Okay, okay, you're right," Siddharth conceded, trying to calm her down. Silence followed, with Siddharth trying to reconcile his conflicting feelings of jealousy and lust, and Anitya fuming about her husband's hypocritical attitude.

"So ...," Siddharth began sheepishly, "would you really have slept with him?"

Anitya scowled at her husband. "Yes, I would have!" she said immediately, hoping to make him feel bad.

"Really?" Siddharth asked wide-eyed.

Anitya's anger melted a little, charmed by the boyish expression on her husband's face. She thought back to how she'd felt on the dance floor with Anwar, how hot he'd gotten her, how it'd reminded her of her adventurous, carefree college days. "I don't know," she admitted contemplatively. "If I was still single ... maybe ... probably. "

"And now?" Siddharth pressed excitedly, squeezing her left hand and twirling her wedding ring. "If I hadn't stopped him?"

Anitya heard the excitement in her husband's voice and saw the tent he was making in the sheets. In an accusatory way she pulled back the covers to reveal his hard-on. "You can't decide if I went too far with Anwar, or not far enough, can you?" she said impatiently.

"That's his name -- Anwar?" Siddharth said anxiously.

"Yes, Anwar. Why?" Her annoyance was boiling over. "You think I'd let him kiss and touch me, without even knowing his name? You think I'm that much of a slut?"

Siddharth knew the conversation was going in a bad direction, but he didn't know what to say. "I ... I love you," he said giving her a safe answer.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 01:49 AM