Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
ChotoMa came inside and looked at me from head to toe.

Her eyes were sniveled---“ShonaMa, you are looking very beautiful.”

I threw my arms around her neck, cried out---“Ma, forgive me.”

She rubbed my back and whispered in my ears---“Paree, you have to burn everything that is in your heart in the holy flames of sacrament before taking those seven steps.”

I gently nodded my head “Yes” and walked out of the room along with Teesta at one side and Maithili on another.

##

Delisha, Pushpanjali, Rajat, Debobroto Danish all were present and accompanied with me to the ritual place.

I sat on the dais. Every relatives came to greet me and wish me luck.

Debobroto came to me along with Teesta. Teesta was wearing a beautiful pink saree and she dressed according to the occasion. That was her best friend’s wedding.

I smiled on seeing her jovial face---“So you and Debobroto are going on well.”

Hearing that her face became red---“He is very naughty.”

“Hmmmm…….” I could not stop laughing at her.

Debobroto kneeled down before me and Teesta stood behind him. I gave a queer look at them as I could not understand as what was he or they going to do.

Debobroto took my hands, his lips quivered a bit---“Mita, please don’t forget us. I got what I wanted just because of you. Our life is indebt to you.”

Teesta bit her lower lips and sobbed out---“I was a very bad girl. It was your words in that Globe cinema changed my life.”

She threw her arms around my neck and sobbed out---“Please don’t forget us.”

I gently patted their back and lovingly shook my head---“Totally insane emotional peoples. How can I forget you two? Don’t talk about that. I will definitely come during your marriage.”

Delisha and Danish was standing behind them.

Danish screamed out---“Apa, what about me? You have forgotten me, Apa?”

I called him also to my side---“Oh! come on. I assure all of you that Dhanbad is not out of India. Wherever I will be, I will definitely attend your wedding.”

Indrani Di came to me---“You never visited my house in Mumbai. This time come with your husband.”

“Sure, I will” I nodded my head showing a fake smile on my lips.

Niladri came and whispered in my ears---“Boudi you are looking very beautiful.”

I smiled back at him.

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 01:53 PM