Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
Gradually the evening approached.

The beautician arrived. I was graced in the red Benarasi saree. The lady drew designs on my cheeks and forehead with sandal paste. My cheeks were embellished with roose. Lips were graced with red. Bluish eye shades on the eyelids. My hair was tied in a bun, graced by flowers and a thin red veil.

Maithili then bedecked me with heavy gold jewelries. Two long gold earrings were dangling from my earlobes. One by one heavy gold necklace were tied around my neck. She then put a pair of heavy gold bangles on my wrist. All the time I was looking at her face. She was also very silent. One by one some more bangles were put on. I felt a tremble inside my chest. My hands shook gently. She held my hand tightly in her clutch as she put the last bangle on my wrist.

She looked at my face, her nose flared up. Her chest shook, same as mine. My eyes went hazy as she looked in my eyes. I was unable to control my quivering lips. I bit my lower lips as she put the loose end of the saree, “aanchal”, over my head gently.

She touched my cheek and wiped the few drops from the corner of my eyes and smiled painfully at me. We both were alone in the room when she was gracing me up for the sacrament. For the whole time, we were silent. She knew very well that how helpless I was. She had lost her vocabulary then.

I looked at myself in the large mirror of the dressing table. There was a life-less beauty standing in front of the mirror with fake satisfaction smeared on her lips. Everyone was happy in that house except me. Every woman’s ultimate dream to get married was nothing but painful and full of thorns, for me.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 01:51 PM