Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
Few weeks after that incident; the M.Sc. final exam schedule were declared. The study break was about to start. The last period was over. I looked around and arranged my notebooks in my bag. Teesta was still sitting inside the class room. I asked her whether she was going home or not. She said that she would wait for some more time. I smiled at her and walked out.

In the corridor, I saw Debobroto was walking towards me. I smiled back at him and was to cross him.

He suddenly held my wrist and pulled me. I almost fell on him and was taken aback by his actions. A gush of hot blood rushed in my head. My bosoms were pressed on his masculine broad chest. He didn’t let my wrist go from his strong clutch.

He brought his face near me and said to me---“I have to say something before the end of the session.”

I looked at him with my big eyes. I anticipated that that was going to happen someday or the other.

His warm breath was flooding my face as he stooped down and looked deep in my big eyes.

I could feel his heart pumping fast inside his chest as it was crushing my soft bosoms. I felt a warm unruly sensation to run down my whole serpentine frame.

I controlled my anger, at the same time I felt to melt by his touch.

He lowered down his voice and said to me---“I have bought a bike and I want you to be the first lady to sit on the pillion.”

I clenched my jaws to control all the feelings of attraction that was probably peeking and threw away those from the corner of my heart. “Was I getting carried away?” I told to myself in that fraction of second. I gathered myself up and pressed my hand on his broad chest. Pushed him aside and gave a fiery look at him.

---“You should not do this to me Debobroto.”

He pleaded---“Why? What is wrong with me?”

I shook my head---“There is nothing wrong with you, but there is something wrong in me. I can’t give you what you seek for. There is someone waiting for you.”

It was his turn to get surprised---“Who?”

I held him by his wrist and pulled him inside the class room. I looked at Teesta. Her eyes were filled up with fear, pain and bewilderment.

I pointed to Teesta and said to Debobroto---“She is waiting for you. Go and live your life.”

Debobroto gave a bewildered look at me---“And you?”

I shouted at him---“What me? Can’t you see in her eyes? Go. She is your long lost fairy.”

I came near Teesta and handed his hand in hers. She was almost in tears. I felt the gurgle in Debobroto’s chest as he held her palms tightly.

He looked at her glistening eyes and said to her---“It took five years for you to understand me?”

She was sitting on the bench so she had to throw her arms around his waist. He pressed her head on his tummy and they melted away. Debobroto gave an admiring look at me and nodded his head to express gratitude.

I touched Teesta’s cheek and said her---“I kept my word and now don’t let him go.”

I looked at her face, smiling and filled up with gratitude. She was about to unclasp him and hug me. I signed her not to come near me. I wiped the corner of my eyes and walked away from there.

I closed my eyes, I saw on my right that a white unicorn was trotting towards me. I looked on my left I found a tiny sapling growing on the ground. I turned towards the sapling and put my left foot forward, crushed that tiny green sapling and then waited for the unicorn to come near me and touch my neck.

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 01:28 PM