Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
##

One evening Sumanto Da came to me and asked me to sign few court papers. I asked him as what has happened. He told me that those papers were of mutation and it was of my share of the property. I looked at his face as he handed those papers to me. I grazed my eyes over those papers once and then signed those papers. The house was breaking I felt. 

Already after Subroto’s marriage, the kitchen was divided and then I felt the walls building up on the compound.

#

On the last night before the vacation was to end and I had to return with ChotoMa, my Mom came to my room.

I was lying on the bed on my tummy and was preparing some notes.

My mom came and sat beside me and rubbed her palms on my back.

She asked---“So have you got your answer?”

I was so engrossed in my books that I looked up at her face and shook my head and said “No.”

She smiled at me---“I am not asking about your Physics. I am asking about the question that I asked you on the first day.”

I dug inside my head and then said in a confirmed voice---“If you are with me, then I will wait till the evening of my life till I get him back.”

She smiled painfully at me and said---“Well then. When he calls you or contacts you. First you ask him to meet me. I want to talk to him alone and then I will talk to your ChotoMa.”

I hugged her. My heart answered on that day, that he would return for me.

ChotoMa came to take me back. My Mom’s face was sullen. Everybody looked sullen on that day, as if I was going for the last time. I told everybody that after my final exam I was going to come back and stay with them.

Dushtu came near me and whispered---“You haven’t kept your word this time also.”

I could not answer his queries, all I could do was to board the cab and leave silently, hiding my gurgles brewing inside my chest.

For next few months, I tried Suprotim Da’s number but every time I had the same answer from there “Please check the number you have dialed.”

##
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 01:20 PM