Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
I was about to goto bed, Dushtu entered my room. He gave an annoying look at me.

I walked to him, patted his soft chubby cheeks, and asked him as what happened?

His voice was quiet upset---“Why Abhi uncle didn’t come?”

I ruffled his hair and smiled at him---“Oh! Due to that only you are angry?”

“Yes” he looked at me as if he would burn me then and there. “I will not talk to you.”

I laughed and pulled him on my lap---“Come on. I also know very good stories, all about prince and princess.”

He shook his juvenile head in displease---“I know all the stories of prince and princess. I want to hear new stories.”

I told to myself “From where could I bring your Abhi uncle, dear. I am also searching for him.”

#

Next day morning, I went to Kalyani’s house. I wanted my “Optics Notebook” badly.

She gave a surprising look at my beaming face---“When did you reached here? You are looking different this time, have got any news of Abhi?”

I felt like dancing with her. My lungs was about to burst to express my feelings that he would try to communicate with me anyhow.

I held her hand in my grip and said to her---“I called Ritika. He called them and said that he didn’t believe a single word what Babu said to him. He will try to contact me.”

I outstretched my arms and twirled. I almost screamed in joy---“I am very happy that he has not lost his faith on me.”

Her eyes dazzled on hearing my words. She looked at me and gently patted my cheeks.

---“You naughty girl! Full of emotions. Your life is just like a roller-coaster.”

She handed me my “Optics Notebook”. I pressed that diary to my chest and tried to drown every word written in that in my blood and flesh.

“What are you going to do with this?” she asked me.

I told her---“Now I will write.”

From that night, I started writing my memoirs in that “Optics Notebook.” He was good in English, I wrote my memoirs in Bengali. At times, I felt hard to understand his words. I had to look into “Webster Dictionary” that Babu bought for me.

I wrote about my days, after he left. I wrote about my college days. My anxieties, my faiths, about my friends and lots more. That night I wrote everything I experienced in last ten months. With every sentence I wrote, I told to myself “I will read this to you when we get old.”

When I finished writing about those past ten months, the dawn was approaching the east horizon. When I fell asleep, I did not know. I slept on the writing table.

I woke up when I heard a knock on my door. I opened my eyes and found me on the writing table with that “Optics Notebook” still opened. I hurriedly kept that along with my other books.

I did not want that to be seen by any persons, who might cause problem in our love.

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 01:07 PM