Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
The summers were approaching. Every day I walked down a lonely barren road; bereft of any shades. I remembered the first day, I stepped into his domain. I came to his house, to live with ChotoMa. On that day, I thought that I entered the house forever. On that day, I was not aware of the fact that after few months we would get separated.

I was prepared to leave my college after the classes were over. I thought to take a walk alone through the lanes between the bookshops.

While I walked through those lanes and by lanes between those bookshops of College Street, I remembered that he told me that there were “Eight thousand six hundred and twenty two book shops here.” I smiled on remembering those words.

I was very much engrossed in my thoughts as I walked.

I was about to cross the street when I was pulled out of the street by someone.

Debobroto yelled at me---“What are you doing? You would have been killed.”

I regained my senses. A speeding bus just crossed few centimeters away from me. I gave a horrific look at him. My heart thumped loud. I tried to catch my breath by clasping my chest.

“Do you have any sense when you cross the road? Do you want to die?” he kept shouting at me.

I looked at him with my big eyes.

After I regained my composure I told him---“God is not to so merciful to take me away.”

He held my upper arm in his grip and pulled me on the footpath.

---“I want to talk to you in length and breadth.”

I contracted my brows and asked---“What do you want to know? I have nothing to tell you. Why can’t you leave me alone? Please.”

He loosened his grip and nodded his head---“Ok. So I am not your friend. Right?”

The bunch of lock came over my face. I moved that bunch away, tucked that tuft behind my right ear, and said---“You are definitely my friend. But Debobroto, I have nothing to say to you.”

He gave a painful look at me. I was unable to look at his face so I looked down to hide my pains which were about to drip from the corner of my eyes. There was huge vacuum inside my chest. I tried to fill that vacuum with a deep breath.

I could sense that Debobroto was trying to delve in my domain. He wanted to see my smiling face or to come closer to me. But I kept myself well confined in a high wall. I did not let any fresh air to dwell in my heart.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 12:59 PM