Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
Danish’s residence was at Khiddirpore. We all boarded a taxi.

On the way, I asked Danish---“Who is going to drop me back home?”

Danish was sitting on the front row. He looked back over his shoulder and said to me---“I will take my brother’s car and we both will drop you at your place.”

It was already evening. His residence was in a lane. The entrance was a small one, but after I entered, I found the rooms and house beautifully decorated.

A woman in her early fifties greeted us and hugged Delisha. His mother was overjoyed to see her future daughter-in-law. She looked at me and paused for few seconds.

She asked Danish---“Who is this?”

Delisha answered---“This is my friend Suchismita. We both are in same stream.”

I bent to touch her feet. She rubbed her soothing palms on my head and said---“You remind me of Saima, Danish’s eldest sister.”

She let out a deep exhale from her chest and said---“I have not seen my daughter for a long time. We only talk on phone. I just console my heart with the voice of my child.”

She gave me some dish made up of pulses and meat, to eat. It was the first time I tasted any dish like that. Delisha explained that the dish was called as “Halim”. It tasted good.

I stayed there for few hours and her mother asked about me and all.

Babu called after sometime so as to keep a tab about my whereabouts. I sensed that I was getting late for home and I should go so I asked Danish to drop me.

Before returning, his mother presented me silver coin with some calligraphic inscription on it.

On the return way back, Delisha explained me that the inscription was a name of their Messenger.

That day, I was very much perturbed due to all the incidents that happened with me.

My disturbance was clearly depicted on my face.

##

During the dining hour, ChotoMa asked me as what happened. I kept quiet. She asked me again, I told her that I would divulge all those details to her alone.

So after diner she came to my room and asked me---“What happened to you? Who has done what with you?”

“How could she know that someone has done something with me?” was my first reaction when I heard her question. Then I thought that she was my ChotoMa and a mother’s heart easily fathoms whatever turbulence runs in her child’s mind.

I told her everything and sobbed out. She asked me to be careful while dwelling with persons.

She cautioned me again---“That’s why I caution you time and again, that you should know the nature of the people before you make friendship”

“I am sorry ChotoMa,” I sobbed profusely.

---“You need not feel sorry, but from next time try to avoid persons trying to get closer to you.”

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 12:57 PM