Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
I asked Debobroto to return me the letter and asked him not to contact that phone number in future.

##

Few days later, I went to my native place during the New Year and I handed the “Optics Notebook” to Kalyani. She asked me as what was that. I told her that it bears some reminiscences of past

memoirs. She opened the diary.

She was surprised to see that---“This is Abhimanyu’s. Why are you giving this to me?”

My voice choked as I told her as what had happened. I was unable to control myself while I narrated the whole incident to her.

---“Why don’t you keep this with you?”

---“Is there any reason left to keep that diary with me? He has left me.”

She paused for a Moment and then looked at the “Optics Notebook” and asked me---“Why don’t you burn this or destroy this, when you don’t want to keep this with yourself?”

I took a deep breath and said her---“This diary dates back from 1992. This contains not only the pages of our love, but it contains his childhood, his pains, reminiscences of his friendship and many

more. I can’t destroy his childhood or his friendship.”

She asked me---“What are you going to do now?”

I shook my head---“I don’t know. But I know that I have to live and whatever comes I will face.”

---“Means?”

I wiped my eyes, took a deep breath and said---“Probably my Mom would also not approve our relation. He is a distant relative and he is younger than me. Who is important? My love or my Mother

and ChotoMa? I am a girl; we have to sacrifice a lot of things in life before taking any step in life. If he would not have gone then I would have waited for him throughout my life. Why should I now?”

She shook her head in dismay. Her voice was also choked---“Both of you knew as what was going to happen and you had to face that together. May be he has left for struggle. May be he will come for

you, again. Why are you losing your hope?”

---“I am too tired Kalyani. He could have left any message to Suprotim Da asking me to keep faith, which he didn’t. He just left with broken heart.”

---“What else he can do if your Babu tell him that you were getting married?”

I understood the reason then, the fate was not with us.

Who actually lost? We all lost. ChotoMa sacrificed, Abhimanyu squandered off and I suffered.

The lovely fairy of that mischievous thief squandered off that day forever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 12:30 PM