Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
It was few days before the Puja Vacation. Teesta and I were standing at the gate of college waiting for someone whom Teesta wanted to meet me.

I asked her as who was the person.

She winked at me---“That day I told you about my new boyfriend.”

I asked her “When have you told me?”

She shook her head---“Oh! Come on Mita. Just few days back, I asked you as what you were going to buy for your Puja? Now do you remember?”

I nodded “Oh! Yeah I remember.”

A thin built guy, probably of twenty-six years I assumed approached us and smiled at Teesta.

She almost ran towards him and holds his hand.

She pointed at me and said to him---“She is Suchismita, my friend.”

I joined my palms, to offer my regards. He laughed at me loudly---“Oh Come on. I am not old enough to be an uncle.”

I smiled at him. He was in a dark brown pant and a white shirt with blue pinstripes. He was handsome, bit taller than Teesta as she was an inch shorter than me. His shoulders were broad but due to 

his thin physique the shirt was loose one. I felt that as Teesta was bit on voluptuous side, the pair was bit mismatched. But they were very amorous pair. Their eyes told me everything. I smiled faintly 

at them as that pair reminded my old days.

Teesta looked at me and introduced him---“He is Tirthankar Sengupta. He is pursuing PhD from Jadavpur University also in the same major as yours.”

I pulled Teesta towards me and whispered in her ears---“This is not the guy that, Debobroto was talking that day. Is he?”

She gave an annoying look and signed me to keep silent “Don’t dare to speak a word.”

I understood everything and kept smiling at Tirthankar.

Teesta sweetly smiled at him and asked him---“Tirtha, have you brought your car today?”

I asked her---“He also have a car?”

She whispered “Yes. He is the only child and his father is very rich.”

Tirthankar grazed his gaze from my head to toe, more than he looked at his girlfriend. I felt very awkward due to the prying look in his eyes.

I told her---“I am not going to disturb you two then. I will go home”

Tirtha smiled at me---“Come on. After a long time, I am meeting a beautiful friend of Teesta. You are not the bone of contention.”

Teesta pinched his right arm---“Are you flirting with Mita? Don’t ever try to do that.”

“Some other day; Teesta. You know my Babu; he is waiting for the cup of tea before he goes to market.” I said to them.

I politely denied their invitation of going to The Scoop by the bank of Ganges. I felt that Tirthankar was having something inside his chest after he saw me. The look in his eyes didn’t felt right to me. 

As a woman we can adjudge the gaze of person in what sense they were looking at us.

I looked at those amorous pairs as I was walked towards the bus-stand. Tirthankar waved his fingers at me, bid me good bye.

I was about to board the bus, just then out of nowhere I felt a tug on my bun. As usual I used to keep a renyolds pen in my bun. The person pulled the pen and my bun unfurled. I got very angry and 

was about to bash that person. I looked over my shoulder only to find Debobroto was laughing at me. I could not get angry on seeing his smiling face and smiled back at him.

“Who was that along with Teesta?” he asked me.

I questioned him back---“Why, were you eyeing Teesta?”

He came near me and whispered in my ears---“I was eyeing on her from my graduation days. But that bitch was having an affair with a '. boy.”

I asked him---“But that day you told name of another person. Who was he?”

---“Oh! Tathagato… Aahil just used her. Tathagato loved her.”

---“Where is he now?”

“She dumped him because at that time he could not afford her. After graduation he went away to States on scholarship. Probably, she regrets now for her decision.” He laughed again and shook his 

head “That bitch will not stop till her itching is doused.”

That was my new friend Teesta Sarkar, just like a hilly river dancing and enjoying her life on every turn and twist, till brim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 12:16 PM