Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
It was one Tuesday, due to demise of a teacher there was a holiday in college. I had to do nothing. I, Teesta and Delisha were loitering on the road, leisurely walking towards Hedua.

Delisha said that she would like to treat us.

I asked her the reason. She smiled coyly at us and said---“Yesterday, I and Danish got engaged.”

Teesta laughed at her and said---“Another bird fell in trap. Come on where are we going?”

I said---“Peter Cat. Cheloo Kabab. Nothing less than that.”

On hearing me, Delisha and Teesta gave a surprising look at me.

Both of them asked---“How do you know about Peter Cat? You are a real mischievous girl. I am sure you didn’t go there alone. Who was with you?”

I smiled faintly at them and said---“Naah baba, I went there with a good friend of mine and her boyfriend.”

The look that they gave at me clearly told me that they didn’t believed a single word of mine.

I laughed at their baffled face---“Aree, I am telling the truth. No one was ever for me. Not in my college days. Yaar.”

Yes that was actually a truth; no one ever courted me during my college days. Whatever happened happened afterwards in past few months.

“Ok, ok.” She looked at Delisha and smiled mischievously at her and asked---“Tell me how is Danish on bed?”

Delisha was rosy white complexioned girl. On hearing Teesta’s naughty query her face turned red.

“Dhaat.” And slapped playfully on her face “Am not like you at least, who has to taste every one before giving a final call.”

I looked at Teesta and Delisha.

Delisha asked again---“Are we going to Peter Cat?”

Teesta answered---“No, after a long time I have found few good friends. Let’s go to my house. Only my sister-in-law would be present. Mom and dad have gone out and my brother is in his office. 

Let’s us enjoy.”

We three girls boarded a taxi from College Street and were on our way to Teesta’s house.

Teesta always loved to wear western outfits. Jeans and t-shirt were her favourite dresses. At times she used to come in skirts also. Those skirts were of knee length and she enjoyed the lewd look of 

the males, grazing on her waxed calves as she walked.

Delisha was just opposite, always in salwar. Only on the first day she wore the hijab. After that day she never wore her hijab. But her salwars were beautiful.

After that trip, I never wore my jeans. One day I wrapped my jeans and the turquoise Lehenga in a polythene bag and threw all those in a garbage dump outside the Medical College. What’s the use of 

wearing such clothes if the person I loved most can’t behold me?

All the way Teesta teased Delisha and asked her about Danish. They two were fighting like two kittens. As I was in the middle, most of their slaps landed on my arms, chest and bosoms.

I screamed out at them---“You two stop fighting or I will knock your heads.”

Delisha smiled at me and joked---“Mita madam also becomes angry. By the way, how old are you?”

I told them that I turned twenty-six and my birthday just passed last month. They were baffled as I was older than them.

Teesta---“Don’t tell me. We are just mere child.”

Delisha joked at me---“If she would have married at right time, then she would have a daughter of your age.”

“Mita Mata.” Teesta joined her hands in front of me.

I laughed at their jokes and pranks.

Teesta’s house was of three stories. The ground floor was on rent. Her brother and sister-in-law lived on the first floor and she stayed with her parents on the second floor.

A lady in her mid twenties opened the door for us. Teesta hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“This is my sweet sister-in-law, BonaniDi.” She introduced us with that lady. “And she is Suchismita and that is Delisha.”

We entered her room in second floor. The first thing that I found was a huge poster of Arnold Schwarzenegger on the wall just above her reading table. The person stood on a cliff, muscles bulging out 

from every possible anatomy; only black underwear covering his loin.

Delisha smiled at her---“He comes to you during night?”

She hissed at her on hearing her question---“Ohhhhhh….. If he could come out of this poster, I would give everything to him.”

She looked at me and asked---“Why are you standing like that? Don’t you feel jelly down there?”

And she slapped on my plump bottoms.

I threw my bag on her bed and jumped on the bed.

I smiled naughtily at her---“Why to make love with a poster?”

Delisha asked---“Hmmmm….. Means Mita is not as what she looks.”

I yelled at them---“Come on, don’t you have any other topics to discuss.”

Teesta jumped on the bed over my back as I was lying on my tummy. She put her arms beneath my armpits and nudged the side of my bosoms.

---“These jugs are not made in a day baby.”

As her fingers caressed my soft bosoms I felt a tingling chill ran down my spine. My face turned red and I turned over on my back. She fell on the bed and laughed at me on seeing my red face.

She continued pointing at Delisha---“See what Danish has done to her.”

Delisha pulled Teesta’s shirt. Her shirt ripped open revealing her supple firm bosoms, jostling inside her black innerwear.

She screamed out---“Naughty girl. Wanna have fun?”

She shook her bosoms, those soft mounds of flesh swayed over her chest like two melons.

Delisha asked her---“How many pairs of hand are there behind those soft mounds baby?”

Teesta looked at the ceiling and rubbed her soft bosoms with her right palm.

---“Oooooooo….. Till now ….. Four pairs.”

I exclaimed on hearing her---“My Gosh! How you handle those.”

I was feeling a tingling sensation all over me, on hearing those words and all those playful touch we were enjoying among ourselves.

Teesta looked into my eyes---“My baby is feeling something gurgling inside her. Right baby?”

“Noooooo…..” I screamed out, hiding my expression behind a naughty smile.

“Ok, ok” Teesta started “One was there during my class ten. We were very childish then so nothing much happened except few hugs and kisses. Oh! God I have even forgot his name. Then came 

Bikramjit during my class twelve. The first touch was given by him. Oooooooo….. I enjoyed the way he touched and kissed me all over.”

Delisha was not much behind, expressing her feelings. She touched the jeans clad crotch of Teesta and asked her---“So this was tasted by him.”

Teesta enjoyed the fingers on her crotch---“Naaaaa….. Dear. Now it is you who is touching. He did not have the courage to go down my belt.”

My head was spinning; all these frolicking city-girls were making me mad.

Delisha looked into my flashing eyes and smiled---“Mita is having something. Right Mita?”

I screamed and laughed at them---“You two are just unbearable. Teesta, why don’t you continue with your story?”

She laughed at me and said---“Only if you promise me that you are going to tell me your story.”

I shook my head---“No, I don’t have any.”

Delisha exhaled a deep breath out of her heaving chest---“This girl is righteous. She has treasured her sanctity for the final person.”

I smiled in my heart “Did I keep my sanctity? I gave that to my precious already and I don’t regret for that.”

Teesta asked Delisha---“Why don’t you tell how is Danish?”

Delisha yelled at her---“Why, are you going to bed him also?”

She gave an evil grin---“I just want to compare, Baby.”

Delisha squeezed her lips in a small “o”---“Uhhhhh….. Don’t make me remember that day.”

I was curious (Oh! shit what was happening to me) and asked her---“What what?”

She moaned out on remembering the scene when her cherry was popped---“No fore-skin, bulbous tip, hot as cannon, rigid as granite. He just tore me apart as he invaded my cave. I felt as if that the 

tip would come out of my head.”

Teesta was grinning at her continuously---“Yeah, that’s what I love in your males.”

Delisha was astonished to hear that---“What do you mean?”

She gave another devilish grin at us---“In my college, it was Aahil who popped my cherry.”

I could not stop grinning at her---“So only Buddhist and Christians are left or you have tasted them also?”

“No, no, Aahil was just a torrid affair. One day match.” Teesta grinned at me.

She asked both of us---“You two don’t wear jeans. Do you?”

We both shook our head saying that “We don’t wear.”

---“Ooops… then you can’t feel the sensation.”

I asked her---“What sensation?”

---“Come on. You two probably also wear your nether inner-wears always.”

“Yes” Delisha said to her and was looking at her aptly as what was she going to explain.

Teesta closed her eyes and pressed her fingers on the juncture of her limbs---“The stitch of jeans, when it rubs on yours …… it feels awesome. I always remain sweaty there, baby. Whenever I feel I 

can sweat. That’s the beauty of jeans and its stitched fabric between my legs. The coarse fabric rub all over the place, poke in the fissure and I go jelly.”

Teesta suddenly held the collars of my shirt and gave a hot smooch on my lips. I was lying on my back and Teesta rested her bosoms on mine, our supple pairs of soft mounds jostled and pushed over 

each other. I could feel my pebbles were hot as iron marbles and hers were poking hard on my soft flesh.

I went totally frenzy on her hot and wet playful actions. Delisha was smiling mischievously as Teesta pushed her tongue inside my mouth and sucked the air out of mine. I could not control myself and 

grabbed the back of her head and pulled her more on my wanton lips.

For a fraction of second I thought as what was happening to me.

After sometime I pulled Teesta away from my face. We both were panting hard due to our mutual lustful play. Her gaze was pouring hot lava; a raunchy smile was smeared on her face and lips. I 

looked at Delisha who was enjoying our actions.

She smiled at us and said---“I have to go a long way. You two bitch can carry on.”

I somehow sat on the bed and adjusted my shirt and skirt.

Teesta took my palms in her hand and pressed them gently---“Sorry Mita, I just got carried away.”

I winked at her and said---“Why sorry?” and then whispered in her ears “I enjoyed.”

She asked both of us to wait for some more time. But I was getting late as Babu would be waiting for my return.

Before we left Teesta’s place, she said to us pointing to her chest---“This hen has trapped a new cock.”

She walked with us till the bus stand.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 12:15 PM