Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
That day I was very much upset, due to Babu’s denial to buy me cell-phone. I sat in the class room with a gloomy face. Teesta came near me after the lunch break and asked me “What happened to 

you?”

I shook my head “Nothing, I am fine.”

She looked into my eyes and said---“Don’t try to hide from me. Tell me what happened.”

I gave a painful smile and said to her again---“I am fine. Can we goto Coffee House?”

She pulled me out of the class room and looked at my face---“Tell me what has happened?”

How could I tell her what was going inside my heart? I could not.

I had to lie---“I am just feeling sad. I have not gone to my house in village for a long time that’s why.”

She didn’t know then, that ChotoMa and Babu was only my guardian. She didn’t know the truth. She was surprised to hear that---“What, your father and mother doesn’t live in DumDum?”

---“No. My native place is far away from Kolkata, in a village.”

She took me to the coffee-house and we sat at one corner. I dreaded to sit on the second floor. I looked up the ceiling; the huge fans were rotating painfully. Last time I came here, he was with me and 

we sat on the corner table on the second floor.

The walls were calling me as if asking me “Why I was alone this time?”

We sat on the first-floor; she ordered fried chicken and cold coffee.

---“You have not told me anything about yourself. Tell me everything. I just want to hear who is actually Suchismita? What lies behind this beautiful smile?”

I told her that---“Mainly I was upset because Babu didn’t brought me cell-phone.”

She gave a queer look at me and said---“That can’t be the only reason.”

I told her most of the tale, only part I omitted was my relation with him. I avoided that beautiful agonizing part. Why to bring pain in an already painful mind by remembering those colourful days? Let 

those days remain in a corner of my heart, forever. All those reminiscences were like beautiful flowers. I didn’t want to share my memoirs with anyone.

We bunked rest of the periods.

She sat silently in-front of me and said to me---“Your ChotoMa and Babu are really very good person.”

I smiled faintly at her---“Yes they are.” Only I knew that I was a pet scarlet princess locked in an ivory cage.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 11-02-2020, 12:13 PM