Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
(05-02-2020, 08:34 PM)twinciteeguy Wrote: He walked up to the door when she stopped him and he came back, she planted a kiss on his lips gently and wanted to withdraw immediately but he hugged her close and her tits crashed in to his chest. Thank you aunty, next time you should give a real kiss and walked out.

As she retired to her bed, sleep eluded her. First the thought that an young boy is lusting for her shocked her initially but now she is amazed and thought how can a boy younger to her  by over 20 yrs lust her. She does not know whether she should be pleased or hurt.  His confession confused her. But she recalled the time spent with him in lunch, dinner etc and he always behaved nice and may be her dressing encouraged him further she thought. She still could not think of cheating her hubby but then she recalled how she called him back to kiss lightly, how he held her close and then her boobs crushed on his manly chest, sending a tickling sensation in her. It is really pleasant one she thought. His words next time real kiss echoed and she thought he is so damn confident. She knew now she is at a stage where one side she is starved of sex,  she is enjoying time spent with Vijay and likes him too, other side she is loyal so far and does not want to cheat.  With these thoughts she drifted in to sleep late in night.

She woke up little late but quickly finished her chores and dressed in her saree when the she heard the bell, she peeped and finding the milkman, she opened the door and walked to kitchen to bring jar. The milkman admired her ass and thought Sali kaafi achi hai.  As he poured Milk he looked up too and is happy to see small clev first time and her navel too. He is mighty pleased. As he rose to go he said Mem, bura mat man na, you are looking very beautiful. She is stunned and said you should not say like that. Nahi Mem sab mai to sirf sach  bol raha hoon. He is out before she can reply. She is not sure whether this idiot is flirting with her. But she is surprised at his audacity yet pleased even at this age guys find her attractive.

Next day too she wanted to observe and to know his intentions she wore a saree again. The milkman came and when she saw his face it is clear he is pleased to see her in saree. He poured milk and as she rose she could observe him looking hungrily at her navel and then her boobs. She is angry now thinking how dare this man scan me  but again he said Mem  sach bolon, aap bahut  khoobsoorat hai ( you look stunning  in these saree.) She is about to tell him to shut up but thought why make an issue  and he left.

She is getting bored with her routine, making food and eating and doing small chores. Now as she rested after lunch, she recollected the nice time she had with Vijay. But she thought   he has not come in the last few days. Normally he used to peep in at least once in 2 days. She thought of ringing but decided against.

In the evening Vijay called and said hi and said are you free aunty I am coming to house. She said welcome. They chatted and he said should we go out for dinner. No I do not want to come and he said aunty do not worry I will take you to a place where no one knows you. She agreed and she wore another  nice salwar and a low cut kamez and he said aunty you are looking  fabulous and she blushed. This time he took her to a   nice big shop and guided her and he simply asked the girl over there to show jeans, she protested but he pressed her hand and said please aunty buy for me, I am helping you in many ways. He selected a nice blue jeans and a nice top and asked her pl go to trial room and try. She wanted to say no but instead she walked and came out wearing the jean and top.  When she looked at him shyly she could see the delight in his eyes. He  looked at the sales girl and she said Mem you are looking lovely. He asked the sales girl to pick the dress in trial room and give the bill. As they walked out she said Vijay what you are doing, you are forcing me to wear jeans at my age and he said there is no age for jeans. The top is a bit reveling. He took to her a cozy place and ordered beer again. He asked her to sip but she hesitated and he said come on sit near and share my glass or you can have your glass. She hesitated but moved a little closer  and he simply placed his hands over her and he gave her the glass and she sipped and then he sipped and said it is so tasty once you sipped. She said stop flattery and I do not feel like sitting here come we will go to house and you can drink there. He understood her and he quickly gulped and drove to her house buying few beers and munching.  

He sat on sofa and she came with a glass and sat by his side. He sipped and as she sipped too he put his hand on her hands and gently pulled her close. They chatted and sipped and Padmini is aware he is placing his hands on her on some pretext. But he is beginning to enjoy sitting near and having a beer. So she did not say a word and this encouraged him and he now placed his hands on her thighs gently caressing her thighs. They ordered food and had their dinner. Post dinner as he is about to leave he said aunty I need that promised kiss and she said I have not made any and it is wrong too.  He said Ok aunty but when she saw the look of disappointment she felt bad. She said ok only once and no more, he smiled and as she came closer he hugged her tightly, Her boobs got crushed. He then bent and she closed her eyes and kissed her gently on her lips, and then he took her lower lip and started giving her a real kiss. She wanted to end it but he converted it to a passionate kiss and is chewing her lower lip and then her upper lip too. 
She found herself cooperating and she took her lower lip. Her hands are on his back and she is pushing his head and biting his lips. Vijay is enjoying the kiss form this mature married lady. His hands are now on her ass cheeks as he tightened the hug. Finally she let him off to take a breath. She looked at him and said happy and he said yes but how about you and she said well I liked the way you kissed and then blushed. Really aunty he said and again he kissed her and this time it is full of passion from word go. And as if he is now sure his hands moved down and he cupped her tit. He pressed it gently as if to asses and is pleased they are firm and round. She said no Vijay please but even as he cupped her boobs he is  kissing on her shoulder and then on her earlobes too. She felt a wave of pleasure struck her body as her earlobe is a very sensitive spot for her and she wondered how Vijay knew to touch and make her hot. Her hands are now beginning to pull him closer but still she made another attempt No, Vijay this is very wrong, I am so much older and I am happily married. I do not want to cheat my loving hubby.

tbc.......
[+] 1 user Likes Roudyponnu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hotwife - by Roudyponnu - 07-02-2020, 11:24 PM