Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Jyoti turned white. She looked up at Mr. Misra in shock and then back down at Pooja. Pooja sort of smiled and then spread her legs. Jyoti jumped back when Pooja's knee touched her, retreating on her hands and butt until she crashed against the couch.

"Come back here and get your face between Pooja's legs," Mr. Misra ordered. "Do unto others as they have done unto you... or something like that."

Jyoti was frozen in place. All she could do was shake her head from side to side. Her eyes darted from Mr. Misra to Pooja, back to Mr. Misra. Jyoti felt her bottom lip quivering.

"Please, I can't. Don't make me. Please, I've done everything else," Jyoti pleaded.

Jyoti watched Mr. Misra like a hawk. He stared at her, then nonchalantly turned and walked to his desk. His not speaking made it all the worse for Jyoti. She was scared to death and she couldn't stop shaking. Mr. Misra began flipping through his rolodex, then turned around.

"Pooja, do you know Ajay Rai's extension?"

"6591," the girl lying on the floor answered from memory.

"Wh-What do you want Ajay's extension for?" Jyoti cried out.

"I just thought he'd like to see who gave me a blowjob."

"For god's sake, you can't. Oh-my-god! You can't."

"Of course I can, unless..."

"What? Unless what?"

Mr. Misra motioned towards Pooja and flicked his tongue like a snake. Jyoti's hand covered her open mouth, shielding the scream that never came out. She felt the tears flowing down her cheeks and couldn't breathe. Jyoti gasped a few times, trying to regain her breathing. She felt trapped like a cornered animal. Jyoti wanted to strike out at the evil man who had complete control over her, but was powerless to do so. Jyoti waited as long as she could, but when Mr. Misra picked up his telephone and she saw him press the first number of her husband's extension, Jyoti scurried to Pooja. She looked at Mr. Misra who had not pressed the second number, but he didn't put the phone back in its cradle either as he coldly stared at her. He stood there waiting for Jyoti, who was kneeling next to Pooja.

Jyoti's life was in turmoil. She had done despicable things, and now was about to do something even more sickening. But Jyoti couldn't think of a way out. She looked at Pooja who smiled. Jyoti felt the younger woman's leg bump into her. Jyoti jumped out of the way, allowing Pooja to spread her legs. Jyoti looked at Mr. Misra one more time, and then climbed over Pooja's leg. Jyoti was now between Pooja's widely spread legs.

Jyoti looked at Pooja's bald pussy. It was different than hers. Pooja's inner pussy-lips extended past her outer ones, looking soft and flexible. Jyoti couldn't move. She knew what was expected of her, but she was immobile. It was the sound of the telephone speaker being turned on that freed her immobility.

"Hello?" Ajay's voice was heard loud and clear.

"It's Akhil Misra."

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?"

Jyoti panicked. She dove face first into Pooja's pussy, licking furiously.

"Sorry, I dialed the wrong number. Remember to take care of that Kanpur matter we discussed earlier."

"I'm already on it."

"Thanks Ajay. Good job."

Mr. Misra hung up and walked next to the two women. Jyoti looked up at him, never stopping her licking of Pooja's pussy. Mr. Misra dropped to the floor, lying on his side with his head propped up in his hand. His face was near Pooja's waist, watching Jyoti perform oral sex on the younger woman's pussy.

"Don't just lick around the sides," Mr. Misra said. "Get your tongue inside and do it right. You won't stop until she cums."
[+] 2 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, deceit of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 07-02-2020, 01:06 AM