Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
She wore a sexy red one piece which was almost like the second skin to her body. A faint wicked smirk on her face knowing Raghu must be restless for her. She was desperate too. A little tease and speration had made her crave him even more. As she stepped out of her room...men gasped specially the stranger. 

"Where are my keys honey ?" She asked Duggal.
"Here they are...but your husband just lost it to me. I am sorry." The stranger said.
"What...No. When will you learn Arghhh." She said coming in the middle.
"Here give it to me...i don't want to be involved in this game anymore." She said spreading her palm out.
Her face blushed red seeing her bra resting on his thighs.

"Hey Rohan can you bring that thing here..." He asked pointing to the statue of a voluptuous dancing lady.
As he went away....the stranger whispered.
"Your bra smells delicious which makes me wonder how good your (looking at her crotch) must be smelling." The stranger said.
"Don't you even think too much deliciousness can kill people." She replied.
"Many men are ready to die for that one drop of deliciousness. I am just asking for the scent of it." He said.

"What were you asking for again ?" Duggal came taking his place.
"Ah nothing. We were just casually chatting." He said... brushing off the subject.
Kasturi went down to kiss her husband first and then to the stranger...she picked up his keys.
"I think we are even now." She replied going away.
"Take all of it....for that." He said out loud. Kasturi showed them her middle finger.

Back in his car...she reeved the engine and drove out. It was brand new... absolute luxury and perfect. The sound and the feel of it was really amazing. It took her no time and she was riding mad on it. She was about to reach her house when on a turn she bumped a man. He fell down Immediately his stuffs all out in the middle of the road.
In fact the car stopped just at the right time...but it was that man....who fell down Immediately...as he had really panicked.
Kasturi got down her car immediately.
"Are you okay....did I hit you ?" She asked.
"Aaaaaahhhh. You son of a.... Aaaahhh." The man cried in pain.
There were a few people who had started gathering around.
She was collecting his stuffs when she heard people murmuring.

"These rich women are really spoiled."
"They don't even know the alphabet of driving yet they do 100/120." 
"They way she was riding...its a miracle that he is alive."
"Someone please call the security officer...these women are need to be taught a lesson."
"Look at her dress...I bet she must be some high class pimp. What decent girl goes out alone at this night."

"I think we should get inside your car....these people are really mad." The poor fella said.
"Yeah...yeah...let me help you." She said... giving him a shoulder.
She sat him down on the seat and came back to her. But they were still trapped by a mob of people banging their window.
She honked but they didn't seem to stop.
It was only after sometime when the stranger himself calmed them down they dispersed warning him.
"Don't you go easy on them...make her pay hard for a lesson." 

As she drove away.
"Are you okay...?" She asked.
"No I am not....I think I must have fractured it. Please take me to a hospital. I think it started swelling."
"No no...No hospital." She replied.
"What....I am hurt don't you see." He yelled.
"No hospital....I don't want to go to the security officer." She replied making an innocent face.
The man looked at her frustrated.
"May be those people were right...I should have asked for security officer straight away...do you even have driving licence... insurance..." He replied back.
"I can pay you whatever you ask." She said taking two bundles of cash out.
"I don't need your money...What if I ask you to stand there and I bump you and make it even with money." He replied angrily.
"I didn't do it on purpose." She retaliated in a rude tone.
"You are denying a person who is hit...his medical attention, not only that....you are riding unlicensed... without insurance...and god knows even if this car is your's or not." He said. "Aaahhh....Ouchhh." 
He fished his phone out and started dialing someone.

Kasturi's face fell immediately. "Hey hey hey....wait. Who are you calling...No. Stop." She panicked.
She picked his hands up and placed at her heaving breasts.
"May be this will calm you down." She said.
"Lady....I am in pain. I need to see a doctor...i don't want sex." 
She dropped her dress down her breasts...and placed his bare hand on her naked breasts. And pressed back of his palm.
"Are you comfortable now?" She asked in a sexy tone.
The man stared at her and then his palm sqeezed her left one. Harder and Harsher.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 09-02-2019, 12:19 AM