Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-6

“Thank you for fetching breakfast on time,” Vikrant remarked after Kiran opened the door for room service boy with his cum scattered on her face.

“I think, we should give a hefty tip for his prompt service, shouldn't we Kiran??” Vikrant asked Kiran, while room service boy was keeping their breakfast on the table.

“hhhuuu”

“What?? Be clear Kiran darling”

“You are right ‘Vikrant’, he deserves a good tip for his quick service,” Kiran said, she looked clearly annoyed with his behaviour though.

“Then what are you waiting for Kiran mam? Open your purse and pay him for his service” Vikrant ordered Kiran with a grin.

Kiran took a 200rs note from her purse and gave to the room service boy. She followed him to the door and shut the door with a thud as soon as he exited. Kiran turned and sauntered to the centre table and pick up a couple of tissue paper and started to wipe out Vikrant’s cum from her face.

“What the fuck is this?” Vikrant asked angrily, he had some piece of paper in his hand.

“These are tickets” Kiran replied after taking a good look at the piece of paper in Vikrant’s hand.

“These tickets fell from your purse when you took out the 200rs note and these are fucking confirmed tickets” Vikrant yelled at her. His face was turning red with anger.

“I know, your ticket was also confirmed but I don’t want to travel with a person of a low calibre like you,” Kiran said with a sneer.

Vikrant raised his hand in anger and planted a tight slap on her face. Kiran who was standing just beside sofa in the living room fell on the luxurious sofa like a broken tree.

“You slut, you had two confirmed tickets but you made me grind in the general compartment for the whole nightttt!!!!!!!” Vikrant was exasperated with Kiran’s behaviour.

“Low life parasites like you deserve this type of treatment only,” Kiran said with scorn.

“You are just a fucking mean whore, I was moderate with you so far but you know what? Now I will teach you how to behave with others” Vikrant said after slapping her for one more time.

Kiran had tears in her eyes after getting slapped twice. Vikrant pulled her t-shirt over her head and throw it in far corner before she could resist him. Vikrant then pulled down her floral print pyjama from her legs. This time Kiran tried to resist him but he slapped her one more time and then Kiran's hairs were all over her face.

Vikrant stared at Kiran after he undressed her top and pyjama. Kiran was wearing a pair of pink lacy lingerie. The pink lacy bra was hardly holding her heavy breast together. Half of her bouncy boobs were peeping out of bra which was clearly a size short for her marvellous boobs.

[img][Image: 135817909_13.jpg][/img]

Vikrant took a deep breath when his eyes wandered down from her chest to her V. Lacy panty was made of a very small piece of cloth and was just covering her vagina. Vikrant drank her voluptuous body with his straying eyes. She had a plumb body with the right amount of meat in the right places.

“You are smoking hot, Kiran mam. Despite being mother of two teenage children you have a perfect body. Any girl can feel jealous of your figure” Vikrant can't stop himself from praising Kiran, for her highly sensual body.

Vikrant noticed Kiran smiling slowly on his compliment. Both of her cheeks had marks of his strong hand-printed on them. Kiran was sobbing just a minute ago was now looked relaxed and cheerful. Women love compliments, no matter what age they are or place they are in.

“You are a hottie, True but you are mean and bitchy too and now I will teach you how to behave with others especially with me in future,” Vikrant said in a high pitch when he noticed her smiling.
Before Kiran had any chance to grasp what he said, Vikrant grabbed her by hairs and pushed his burning lips on her trembling pink lips. Kiran tried to push him back but he was simply too strong for her. Vikrant sucked her fluffy lips one by one while she continues to push him.

Vikrant wondered as she clearly refrain from scratching or digging her nails in his chest despite being blessed with incredible long sharp nails. Was she feigning restraint just for showing while loving inside what he was doing, Vikrant thought grabbed her lower lip between his eager lips and started smooching it robustly.

Vikrant sucked her lips for some time and when he finally removed his lips from her lips, he can see that her lips had got swollen due to vigorous kissing. Vikrant then seized her struggling hands with his left hand and then unhooked her bra with the left hands.

Kiran’s lacy bra fell on her lap as soon as Vikrant unclasped the hook. It seemed as if they thanked Vikrant for relieving it from a very ‘heavy’ duty of holding her gigantic boobs.

Vikrant looked at the pair of beautiful delicious pair of boobs that came to his sight after he Kiran’s bra fell down. Vikrant leaned in as he can't resist to taste her amazingly brown nipples which in fact were erect, to his surprise.

“uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm……….leave me you scoundrel” Kiran groaned.

“Stop pretending bitch, look how your body is welcoming my every move,” Vikrant said taking her nipple out of his mouth and then he circled his tongue around her dotted areola.

“aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……….Vikrant…..you will pay for your misconducts” Kiran uttered when Vikrant grabbed one of her boobs in his right hand and squeezed it hard.
Kiran had enormous huge boobs and Vikrant wasn’t able to cover her boob in his palm. Vikrant can easily guess that her boobs size was not even an inch shorter than 38. He devours at her nipples and suck them with great desire.

“uuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” Kiran squealed when Vikrant nibbled her right nipple. “Stop this non-sense Vikrant, I can still forgive you if you stop right now” Kiran warned him.

“Shut up you bitch” Vikrant retorted and then he nibbles all over her breasts while Kiran continues to moan. When he finally pull his head up from her chest, she had bite marks on both of her boobs.

“Tell me how it feels Kiran mam. Accept it, You was desperate for this.” Vikrant asked with a smirk.

Kiran whose face was still red with the all the slaps looked up at Vikrant who was smiling at her.

“You are just a son of a bitch” Kiran spelt out with disdain and then spat on his face.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 06-02-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM