Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Jyoti slowly opened her eyes. Pooja was standing, wiping her mouth with her hand. Mr. Misra was next to her, sporting another hard-on. Pooja's free hand was gently stroking Mr. Misra' cock. Pooja was staring between Jyoti's widely spread legs, but again Jyoti couldn't determine what the 20 year old was thinking. Jyoti didn't even bother to close her legs or pull her skirt down. She just sat there breathing hard.

"Isn't Pooja a sweetie?" Mr. Misra said, placing his arm around the young secreatry’s. Pooja continued to jerk him off while he caressed her tit. "She's my wife's niece, you know." Jyoti's eyes widened. "Yep, my wife was so happy when I gave Pooja a job. I'm happy too. She's worked out well, wouldn't you say?"
"I don't know what to say," Jyoti said.

"Then don't say anything. Get over here and suck my cock some more."

Defeated, Jyoti got off the couch and went to the other two. She dropped to her knees and stared at the cock in Pooja's hand. Pooja was holding it, waiting for Jyoti to open her mouth. When Jyoti did, Pooja placed a hand on the back of Jyoti's head and pushed her forward. Jyoti closed her lips around the cock and began sucking. Pooja didn't let go. Jyoti was sucking Mr. Misra' cock while his admin held it, and Pooja's other hand was still on the back of Jyoti's head, gently guiding it back and forth. The girl, just a year older than Jyoti's son, was helping Jyoti suck Ajay's boss' cock... her uncle's. It was so humiliating for Jyoti to be on her knees in Mr. Misra' office with these two perverted people.

While all that was going on, Mr. Misra tugged on Pooja's tight skirt until it was bunched around her waist. Jyoti kept glancing that way and was surprised to see Pooja was not wearing panties and her pussy was shaven. Pooja didn't have any hair on her pussy at all. After all that had happened, Jyoti was still shocked to see Mr. Misra slip a finger into Pooja's pussy. The young woman obediently parted her legs to give him better access. Jyoti thought she was in a nightmare. She was on her knees sucking her husband's boss' cock while he fingered his wife's niece who continued to hold the cock in Jyoti's mouth.
Mr. Misra unbuttoned Pooja's blouse and then pulled it off her shoulders, letting it hang from the waistband of her skirt. He then removed her bra.

"This is nice, but I want something else," Mr. Misra said.

Mr. Misra backed away, causing his cock to pop from Jyoti's mouth. Pooja knew to release it as well. As directed, Pooja lay down on her back. Mr. Misra straddled Pooja's upper body and positioned his saliva-coated cock between her huge tits, pressing them together. He began a slow tit-fuck which got faster as he got closer to climaxing. Then he grunted, spewing his sperm all over Pooja's face, chin, neck, and chest. Mr. Misra rolled off Pooja who lay unmoving on the floor.

"Clean her," Mr. Misra said to Jyoti. When Jyoti went to the desk and pulled a couple of tissues out of the tissue box, Mr. Misra chuckled and then added, "With your tongue. Lick my sperm off until Pooja is clean."

Jyoti was beyond protesting and went over to the prone girl. She scanned the young girl's body and decided to work her way down. Jyoti leaned forward and licked some sperm off Pooja's cheek. She continued on the other woman's face until she was licking Pooja's lips. Suddenly, Pooja opened her mouth and met Jyoti's tongue with her own. Jyoti jumped back at the unexpected girl/girl kiss. She cautiously moved to Pooja's chin and then licked it clean before licking the girl's neck. Straightening up to assess what was left, Jyoti saw a white milky pool on Pooja's chest. Jyoti hated touching the other woman's breasts, but she gently pushed them apart and buried her face between the two soft orbs. With Pooja's breasts against Jyoti's cheeks, Jyoti licked the remaining sperm off the younger woman's body... a girl not much older than her own children.

"Keep going," Mr. Misra said when Jyoti sat up.

Jyoti scanned the girl's body and then looked up at Mr. Misra in confusion.

"I'm done."

"You'll be done when I say you're done. You were licking down her body. Keep going."

Jyoti looked at Pooja again. She even leaned in for a closer look, but didn't see any sperm. Jyoti looked up at Mr. Misra and held her palms up to indicate her puzzlement.

"Oh, I see. You're right. You seem to have licked off all the sperm." Jyoti sighed her relief that Mr. Misra finally comprehended that she was indeed done. "But I want you to keep going anyway. It's time that
tongue of yours tasted something new."
[+] 2 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, deceit of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 06-02-2020, 03:10 AM