Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Mr. Misra reached for his intercom and pressed a button before saying, "Pooja, come in here please."

Jyoti panicked and dove back under the desk, holding her knees to her chest in an attempt to be as small as possible.

"Yes sir," the secretary said.

"Help Mrs. Rai out from under the desk."

Jyoti was humiliated beyond belief when the 20 year old bent down and extended her hand to Jyoti. Jyoti was motionless for a few moments, but then ignored the offered hand and crawled out from under the desk. Jyoti stood up and smoothed her skirt.

"You have some stuff there," Pooja said, pointing to the side of her own mouth for reference.

Jyoti's hand wiped her mouth and felt the sperm the younger woman was referring to. Jyoti blushed a deep shade of red. If there had been any doubt in the 20 year old's mind as to what had happened, it was now gone.

"Pooja, Mrs. Rai performed good for me. I'm feeling generous and wish to return the favor." Mr. Misra then turned to Jyoti and told her to sit on the couch. After Jyoti was seated, he said to Pooja, "Use your mouth on her. Give her an orgasm."

Jyoti stared wide-eyed as the young woman walked towards her. Jyoti instinctively snapped her knees together, and then pushed Pooja's hands away as they attempted to lift her skirt.

"Jyoti, don't fight her," Mr. Misra said.

"Please, I can't. For god's sake, don't," Jyoti pleaded.

"I know you can. You said you couldn't suck my cock, but we now know you can. So I'm sure you can do this little thing too. Just sit back and enjoy it. It's my treat." When Jyoti continued to push Pooja's hands away, Mr. Misra sternly said, "I'm not going to tell you again. Behave or I'll bring your husband back in here and we three will have a heart-to-heart talk."

That was all Jyoti needed to hear to subdue her. Jyoti's hands fell to her sides while Pooja lifted her skirt to her waist. When Pooja pushed Jyoti's knees, she submissively spread her legs. Jyoti looked down and saw the young woman staring up at her. Pooja's expression was difficult to read, but Jyoti didn't have much time to decipher it. In a flash, Pooja's face was buried between Jyoti's spread legs, licking and munching on her pussy.

Jyoti thought she would be sick. It was bad enough to have Mr. Misra lick her there, but to have a woman do it was even more defiling. Jyoti wondered if Pooja liked to have sex with women or was just being forced to do it. But whatever Pooja's reasons, her talented tongue soon had Jyoti moaning and humping her hips. Jyoti felt Pooja's tongue going deep into her pussy, sucking the sperm out. And with Pooja's fingers holding Jyoti's labia apart, the young woman ravished Jyoti's clit with her long, active tongue.

"Oh... oh god... oh, oh... aahh..." Jyoti moaned as Pooja brought her to the peak of an orgasm, and then Jyoti's hands grabbed the younger woman's head, pulling her face to her pussy as she climaxed, "aaahhhhhh."

"Well done," Mr. Misra said to Pooja.
[+] 3 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, deceit of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 06-02-2020, 03:00 AM