Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Jyoti heard the intercom click on and the admin's voice say, "Mr. Misra, your 10:30 appointment is here."

"Send him in."

Jyoti froze. Someone was coming into the office and she was giving Mr. Misra a blowjob. But when she felt the inside of Mr. Misra' knee kick the side of her head, Jyoti put his cock back into her mouth.

"Sir, you wanted to see me?"

Jyoti froze again. She recognized her husband's voice. She was under Mr. Misra' desk sucking his cock and Ajay was in the office.

"Ajay, please sit down," Mr. Misra said, kicking Jyoti again. "It's the Kanpur plant. I think we..."

Jyoti couldn't believe what was happening. While her husband discussed a typical business problem with his boss, Jyoti was on her knees sucking his boss' cock. And then Mr. Misra jerked his hips, sending his cock into Jyoti's throat. She gagged and pulled back. To her dismay, the conversation had stopped. She realized immediately Ajay had heard her and he knew what was going on under the desk.

"Never mind that," Mr. Misra said to Ajay, "it's just one of my sluts."

Jyoti was flabbergasted. Ajay remained silent and Jyoti wondered what her husband was thinking. Evidently this wasn't an unusual occurrence. Was he upset or intrigued? She wondered what he would think if he knew it was his wife on her knees on the sperm soiled carpet under the large oak desk sucking his boss' cock.

"Go on, honey, put it back in your mouth," Mr. Misra said, peering under the desk with a huge grin. Then he sat upright and said to Ajay, "She's not all that good at sucking cock yet, but she's learning. It seems her husband doesn't get to use her mouth."

"Too bad for him," Ajay said, trying to sound macho

Ajay's comment got Jyoti angry. She'd show him. Jyoti grabbed Mr. Misra' large cock and stuffed it back into her mouth. She sucked it more vigorously than ever before, fisting the part outside her mouth. Jyoti wasn't even concerned with being quiet and her slurping noises filled the room, with an occasional gag when her "out of control" bobbing head drove the cock into her throat.

Other than Jyoti's sucking noises, there was silence in the room until Mr. Misra' groan when he climaxed, "Oh god! Aaaggrgggg," and then Jyoti's loud swallowing.

Jyoti felt the sperm squirt into her mouth and gulped it down. Mr. Misra' body was jerking as she continued to suck his cock, getting all of his sperm. Jyoti again wondered about her husband... what Ajay would think about his wife drinking his boss' sperm. But then Jyoti realized what she had done and pulled her mouth off the throbbing cock.

"I... uh... stand corrected. She is... quite... uh... good," Mr. Misra said between pants, trying to control his breathing. "Shit, Ajay, you should be so lucky."

Jyoti was embarrassed for what she had done. It was bad enough she had to do the demeaning act, but she had done it with gusto. And now Mr. Misra was throwing that fact into her husband's face since he knew that Jyoti didn't give Ajay blowjobs. Jyoti crawled further away from Mr. Misra' legs until she was pressed against the back of the desk, her belly and pussy full of Mr. Misra' sperm. Huddling there in shame, Jyoti heard the two men finish their business. Then she heard the shuffling of Ajay standing up on the other side of the desk she was leaning against, and then the door closing behind him.

"He's gone. You can come out now," Mr. Misra said, rolling his chair backwards.

Jyoti climbed out from under the desk. "How could you have done that?"

"I didn't do it... you did."

"I mean, how could you bring Ajay in here with me here?"

"I enjoyed it immensely. Didn't you?"

"NO! Absolutely not!"

"You sure acted like you enjoyed it. That was the best blowjob you ever gave me. Hell, it's at the top of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten."

"I was mad, that's all."

"Shit, I need to figure out how to keep you mad. You are a great cocksucker when you're mad."
[+] 3 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, deceit of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 06-02-2020, 02:57 AM