Adultery Pakistani wife Group Fuck
It was a cold November weekend when I took my first tentative steps in my new life as a new bride with my new husband in a new country.

My husband had been living in the UK before we married. I had flown out to join him and to start our new lives together. Imagine my disappointment when I saw the small room he lived in. In a small 4 bedroom house with 8 other guys.

I am from a well off family and was hoping he had a house of his own.

But I am tough I told myself. And i am his loyal wife. I will live with him no matter what.

My name is Shazia. I am 5ft tall very slim but with curves in the right places (32b size bra). Long black hair to my bum. Very light skin and big green eyes.

My husband is handsome and very hardworking. He went to the UK to work and endured this hardship so he could support his parents back in Pakistan.

The other guys living in the house were of mixed ages and from mixed backgrounds. A few black guys from Somalia. They spoke French as well having spent time on France. 2 polish guys and 4 Pakistanis.

Not all of the them were currently working so some stayed at home.

I was a bit scared and intimidated of them as they all seem to stare at me when we sat together in the shared living room area. Especially the 2 black guys who were physically huge, towering over me at around 6ft 6 inch high and built like bulls.

A few days went by with my husband going to work and me left in the house and then the guys started to make lewd comments towards me. Sometimes they let their hands touch me. Then they started whispering rude things into my ear when they walked past me. Sexual things about my ass and my boobs and what they would like to do to them.

I didn't say anything as I realised as the only girl in the house it must be difficult for the guys to keep seeing me and not have any wives or girlfriends of their own there.

Then one Sunday it happened. My husband had been called into work for the whole day. I decided I would clean around the house. I went downstairs to clean the living room. Riaz and Amin two of the Pakistani lads were downstairs watching TV. As soon as they saw me the comments started. Innocuous at first "ub din badul gaya" (they day has changed), "mera dil ut gaya, aur kuch be utalo meri jaan" (my heart has stood up for you, now make something else stand up my love).

I ignored this and carried on cleaning. But the comments were having their effect on me. I had got used to them and wasn't scared by now but actually took them as compliments and they made me feel better inside.

Then Amin started saying more and more personal stuff. He said "how can she enjoy her husband's cock it is so small. I bet he tries so hard you can hear the bed banging but she doesn't make a noise. I would make her scream with my 7 inches." On hearing this my heart skipped 2 beats. 7 inches. My husband's was about 5 I think and slim i thought in my mind.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Pakistani wife Group Fuck - by Ramdev2020 - 04-02-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Pakistani wife Group Fuck - by Ramdev2020 - 04-02-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Pakistani wife Group Fuck - by Ramdev2020 - 05-02-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Pakistani wife Group Fuck - by Ramdev2020 - 06-02-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: Pakistani wife Group Fuck - by Ramdev2020 - 07-02-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Pakistani wife Group Fuck - by Ramdev2020 - 08-02-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Pakistani wife Group Fuck - by Ramdev2020 - 09-02-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Pakistani wife Group Fuck - by Ramdev2020 - 10-02-2020, 09:59 AM
RE: Pakistani wife Group Fuck - by Ramdev2020 - 16-02-2020, 09:30 PM