Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
When Jyoti arrived at Mr. Misra' office his administrative assistant looked up at her and said, "You're Mrs. Rai, right?"

Jyoti nodded and was shown into Mr. Misra' large, plush office. When the admin left, Jyoti said to Mr. Misra, "She knows who I am."

"So?"

"So? My husband works here."

"Pooja is very discrete. We, um, have an agreement."

A cold shiver ran through Jyoti's body when she heard Mr. Misra chuckle. She understood full well what his "agreements" meant. Jyoti thought about the young woman outside the office, and then blushed when she realized the admin must know Mr. Misra well enough to know that Jyoti also had an agreement with him. The young girl, who Jyoti guessed to be in her twenties, knew Jyoti's husband and evidently knew that Jyoti was cheating on Ajay.

"Mr. Misra, why did you ask me here?"

"I didn't want to go to your home."

"Surely you don't mean that we would do something here?" Jyoti said incredulously.

"We have complete privacy. It would be too conspicuous to have a bed in my office, but other than that we have all the conveniences of home." Mr. Misra stretched his arms out for emphasis.

Jyoti's jaw dropped in disbelief. Her eyes wandered around the office. There was the typical executive's large desk and leather chair, but also a couch, other chairs, tables, bar, refrigerator, and a TV.

"I'm glad you took my advice and wore a skirt," Mr. Misra said. "Why are you wearing stockings underneath the skirt? Please remove them."

Jyoti knew the "please" was superfluous -- it was an order! She felt embarrassed taking her stockings off in the man's office and turned her back on him. Jyoti reached under her skirt and very carefully pulled the, down to her knees, ensuring her skirt covered her lower body. She knew it was silly, but she did it anyway. After stepping out of them, Jyoti looked around and then stuffed them in her purse

"Are you wearing panties?" Mr. Misra asked.

"Of course!" Jyoti said indignantly.

"Well, a lot of women don't bother when they wearing stockings. Take them off as well."

That task was easier, and Jyoti soon had her panties in her hand. She put them in her pocketbook as well. Jyoti silently watched Mr. Misra open his pants and shove them, with his underwear, to his ankles.

"Get me hard with your mouth."

Jyoti instinctively glanced at the closed door, then walked to where Mr. Misra was standing and dropped to her knees. She lifted his limp dick and put it into her mouth. Jyoti couldn't believe she was on her knees giving her husband's boss a blowjob in his office. She remembered denying her husband what his boss was now getting.

Mr. Misra was pleased with Jyoti's mouth. He was surprised at how good she had become after just a few times. He wondered just how "good" this prim and proper married woman would get. Even his admin, who was just 20 years old, had been experienced the first time he stuck his cock in her mouth.

But he was Jyoti's first and the thought of that added to his enjoyment. Mr. Misra looked down at the head moving back and forth, the lips sliding up and down his now hard cock.

"Go lean over the side of the couch."

Jyoti stopped what she was doing when she heard Mr. Misra speak. She looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth. Jyoti pulled her head back and stood up, wiping the spittle from her chin with the back of her hand. She walked over to the side of the couch and placed her hands on the seat cushion, the padded arm pressing against her thighs as she bent over.

Mr. Misra took small steps as he walked towards Jyoti since his pants were still around his ankles. He stood behind Jyoti and flipped her skirt onto her back, nudging her legs apart by pushing on the insides of her feet with his. Mr. Misra unceremoniously stuck a finger into Jyoti's pussy.

"You're too dry. Masturbate for me."

If Jyoti's face hadn't been buried in the couch, Mr. Misra would have seen it turn beet red. She moved one hand under her body between her legs and began rubbing her clit. She felt Mr. Misra' breath on the back of her thigh and knew he was kneeling behind her with his face close to her pussy, watching her shamelessly masturbate. From time to time he'd stick a finger inside her to test her lubrication.

When Mr. Misra was satisfied that Jyoti was wet enough he stood up and pushed his cock inside her. Holding onto her hips, he slowly moved his cock in and out, savoring the fact that he was fucking his employee's wife with her husband in the same building. The thought of that caused him to speed up.

As soon as Jyoti felt Mr. Misra enter her she pulled her hand away. But her frigging had aroused her, and now that the thick, large cock was sliding in and out of her pussy she craved an orgasm. Without thinking about how humiliating it was, Jyoti's hand crept between her legs again. She rubbed her clit while feeling Mr. Misra' balls slapping against her fingers.

Jyoti didn't know how long they were at it, but soon she had to bite on her knuckles to suppress the moan as her orgasm hit her. While her body spasmed, her pussy clenched and unclenched around the cock fucking her. That triggered Mr. Misra' climax and Jyoti felt his sperm gush into her pussy.

Jyoti remained bent over the couch, breathing hard. When she finally looked up, she saw Mr. Misra sitting at his desk. He was staring at her, his pants still around his ankles. When he crooked his finger to motion her over, Jyoti pushed up on the couch and walked to him. Her legs felt like rubber.

"One more thing," Mr. Misra said. "Suck me off again." Jyoti dropped to her knees but Mr. Misra swirled his chair around so that he was facing his desk. "No, I have work to do. Get under the desk."

Jyoti crawled under the large desk. She hesitated when she saw the stains on the carpet. The rest of the office was immaculate, yet the carpet under the desk was soiled. But after all she'd been through, that seemed the least of her worries. When Jyoti was in place, Mr. Misra pushed his chair under the desk and parted his knees. Jyoti looked at the slimy dick that had just fucked her and put it in her mouth. While sucking and licking it, Jyoti felt Mr. Misra' sperm leaking from her pussy and running down her thighs. She then realized what the stains on the carpet were. Mr. Misra had done this before.

Jyoti heard the intercom click on and the admin's voice say, "Mr. Misra, your 10:30 appointment is here."

"Send him in."
[+] 6 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, deceit of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 04-02-2020, 05:58 AM