Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Jyoti was relieved when Mr. Misra yanked her head away from his cock. She was finally finished. She watched as Mr. Misra dressed. His smile made her feel cheap, especially when he blew her a kiss as he walked out of the bedroom.

Jyoti continued to lay on her bed, confused and defiled. It wasn't until she looked at the clock that she realized how many hours of abuse she had taken. Disha would soon be home from school. Jyoti jumped out of bed and ran to the shower where she tried to cleanse the past hours from her body. While she was scrubbing her pussy, that feeling came back and before she realized it Jyoti was masturbating. She pulled her hand away, made a fist, and pounded the wall. She wondered what was becoming of her.

"Mom, where are you?" Disha shouted, arriving home from school. "Are you in there?"

Jyoti had just completed her shower after Mr. Misra' unwelcomed visit. She was in the master bathroom, having run to the shower hysterically after her ordeal. The bathroom door was left open, but her daughter was polite enough not to enter and spoke from behind the wall.

"Yes, honey, I'm almost done," Jyoti called out looking frantically for something to put on.

"Mom, I found your robe by the front door. What was it doing there?"

Jyoti panicked. At Mr. Misra' insistence, Jyoti had taken her robe off when he entered her house and she had left it crumpled on the floor. How was she going to explain that to her daughter? Then she remembered her daughter was in her bedroom where Mr. Misra and she had sex. The bed was messed
up and soiled. Then she really panicked. Her shorn pubic hairs were scattered all over the bed. Jyoti quickly wrapped a towel around her body and emerged from the bathroom.

"I was just cleaning and got hot. I guess I forgot about it. Thanks for bringing it to me," Jyoti said.

"Mom, it smells funny in here."

Jyoti saw her daughter scrunch her nose as she inhaled and begin to look around. Jyoti grabbed Disha's arm and dragged her out of the room, talking to her as a distraction.

"It's a new cleaning product. Never mind it. Come out of my room. It's not right for a daughter to see her mother's room so messed up." Jyoti gave a nervous laugh trying to make a joke of it. "I feel so silly not having fixed it up yet. Next thing you'll be asking not to make your bed. But I wasn't feeling well and I guess I just didn't have the energy."

"That's all right, Mom," Disha said when they were in the hall. "I didn't mean to criticize you. I was just wondering..." Jyoti saw a strange look cross her daughter's face as if she was about to say something. "I'll go do my homework now."

Jyoti wondered if her daughter knew what the smell was. She would die if Disha had known what her mother had done. Jyoti leaned down and kissed her daughter on the forehead. "That's a good girl." Then Jyoti remembered where her mouth had been and what had been in it. She felt sick. Jyoti patted her daughter on the butt and sent her on her way.

Over dinner, Jyoti thought her daughter kept glancing at her, but hoped it was only paranoia. It bothered her nonetheless. Jyoti felt guilty about what she had done and wondered if her attempt to protect her family would some day ruin it.

The next night Ajay came home from his business trip. They were in bed cuddling with Jyoti stroking his cock. She was tempted to put it into her mouth. After all, why should Mr. Misra have the pleasure of her mouth while her husband was denied? But Jyoti thought it was demeaning and, anyway, it would have been out of character for her, raising suspicions. When Ajay was ready, Jyoti moved onto her back and spread her legs. Ajay entered her in their customary way and fucked her until he climaxed. Jyoti didn't have an orgasm and couldn't help compare her husband to his boss. When Mr. Misra' larger cock was inside her, Jyoti felt much fuller and more stimulated.

Now that her husband was home, Jyoti felt like things were back to normal. That's why she was shocked when Mr. Misra called her Monday morning. He told her to be at his office at 10:00, and to -- the words haunted her -- "where something pretty, like a western dress."
[+] 4 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, deceit of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 04-02-2020, 05:51 AM