Incest MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVER by theblack
Sliding his prick down into the hot, slippery hole, he began to fuck her with slow, deep strokes.

"I only came four times," he told her. "You've came eight times. So you're four ahead of me."

"I know," she said, "but you'd better hurry because your father will be home pretty soon."

"Yeah...too bad," he muttered, "I'd like to fuck you all night long."

"Uh-huh," she grunted.

On his hands and knees looking down at her, he watched her big tits jiggling back and forth as he pumped his cock into her hot box. What would it be like to tit-fuck her he wondered? To stick his dick between her big tits and fuck her like that.

Stroking his big cock into her faster, he primed his weapon for a session of tit-fucking.

Finally, he eased his juice-cum-coated prick back out of his mother's hot cunt.

"What? Why aren't you going to come," she complained as he threw his legs over her legs straddling her and shuffling up until his cock was nestled between her big tits.

"Want to tit-fuck you," he muttered, squeezing her big tits down around his cock.

"Okay," she said, pushing his hands aside and wrapping her own hands around her tits.

Then as he began to slide his cock back and forth through the cleavage of her tits, she flicked out her little, pink tongue and licked the tip of his cock.

His primed, juice-coated prick easily slid back and forth as Ajay felt what was left of his cum begin to bubble and boil. Raking his cock back and forth, he drug his big, dangling balls up and down his mother's flat, smooth belly.

[Image: indexr.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVE... - by sarit11 - 08-02-2019, 03:40 PM