Incest MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVER by theblack
Rolling over onto her belly, she raised herself up on her hands and knees and looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Climb on," she told him.

Crawling onto the bed, he shuffled up behind her. As she watched him over her shoulder, he took hold of his cock and gently eased it into her hot box as it peeked out from between her legs. Letting go of his giant cock, he put his hand on her ass and began to push his prick down into her hot socket.

"Damn, Mom, you're so hot and wet," he muttered.

"Uh-huh," she said, turning away from him and dropping her head down onto the bed.

Grabbing her by the hips, Ajay began to slide his cock in and out of her juicy hole. Pushing and pulling on her hips, he slammed his cock into her as far as it would go on every stroke.

"God...Mom...your pussy is so tight," he snorted.

"Uh-huh," she mumbled back at him as her big tits flopped back and forth underneath her.

"This...is...just...too...too...fucking...good," he ranted, humping her for all he was worth.

"Too bad...too bad...too bad," she chanted back at him.

"I...love...it. I...love...fucking. I...love...fucking...you," he babbled back at her.

"Uh-huh," she mumbled.

The bedsprings creaked and groaned as Ajay furiously fucked his mother's hot, dripping cunt. This along with the sick slap of his belly smacking into her juice-splattered ass made a disgusting dirge of loathsome sounds.

Over and over again, he slammed the hideous monster jutting of his groin down into the fiery oven where he had been created. Filling the sacred chamber of his creation with his evil, one-eyed serpent.

[Image: indexo-Copy.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVE... - by sarit11 - 08-02-2019, 10:12 AM