Incest MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVER by theblack
Grabbing hold of her head, he worked it back and forth as his cock slid in and out of her hot, sucking mouth.

Then suddenly, his penis bucked and spewed a mouthful of his thick, creamy jism into her mouth.

"God...coming...coming in your mouth," he blabbered out as his dick kicked again and spurted out another thick wad of cum into her mouth.

As it did, he saw her swallow. She was swallowing his fucking cum. Drinking it down her throat. Then another explosion rocked his prick and it pumped out another mouthful of hot, steamy semen as his mother sucked it down.

Ajay was ecstatic, watching his mother suck the cum out of his balls and swallow it down. He had never seen anything so wickedly erotic in his whole life.

Finally, his cock gave one last lurch, trickling out the last of his creamy load into his mother's mouth.

"Fuck," Ajay grunted, slowly backing his cock out from between his mother's cum-coated lips.

"This is so bad," she said, running her tongue over her lips, licking up the cum that had escaped while she had been sucking on him. "So bad."

"But it feels so good," he groaned, flopping down onto the couch. "So good..."

"Come on," she said, getting to her feet and extending her hand down to him.

"What?"

"Come on. Didn't you say you wanted to go to bed with me?" she asked, pulling him up off the couch.

"Yeah. Okay," he grinned.

Tugging him along, she headed straight for her bedroom. Ajay tagged along behind enjoying the view of her delightful ass as it jiggled and shook.

"You've got a great ass, Mom," appreciatively told her.

"Thank you," she tersely said.

"And killer tits, too," he remarked.

They walked into her bedroom and she flopped down onto the bed.

"Well, how do you want to do it?" she asked him, running her hand down and fingering her clitoris.

"Uh...uh...can...can I...I do you from...from behind?"

"I guess...if that's what you want," she told him.

[Image: xsHdtxlN_o.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVE... - by sarit11 - 08-02-2019, 10:09 AM