Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-5

“Vikrant I have made some point and want you to work on this now, we have meeting with the client tomorrow morning,” Kiran said in her usual authoritative voice as soon as, Vikrant and she entered her hotel room.

It was 10 in the morning when they finally reached their hotel room. Vikrant who travelled all night literally standing as the general compartment was overcrowded as usual. He did not get to sleep for even 1 minute and his back was paining so hard while his head felt very heavy on his shoulders. Vikrant desperately wanted to lay down and take a good sleep but instead, Kiran was ordering him as if he was some robot.

“Mam, I am so tired due to travelling all night. Let me sleep for a while. I will work on these points with a fresh mind” Vikrant replied politely. He already knew Kiran’s secret and could have easily exploited her but he was kind of man who wants his woman to surrender their body to them not force them, so he wanted to seduce her rather than force her.

“Whatttt? For your kind information even I was travelling with you ‘all night’, so stop all this bullshit and start working. Company is paying you for sleeping.” Kiran sain angrily.

“Mam you were not travelling with me. If you have forgotten then let me remind you that you were sleeping in First AC when I was getting pushed in general compartment.” Vikrant said curtly.

“Don’t dare to compare yourself with me, You are just a small town scoundrel” Kiran took few steps toward him. Now they standing just a step apart from each other, both furious with each other.

“Mam with all due respect I request you to not use such language. It downright not acceptable.” Vikrant was furious but he was still trying to control himself. If there was some man instead of Kiran, who had used such language for him then he would have smashed his face by now.

“Don’t teach me what is acceptable and what is not. You are just a parasite whose life is dependent on me. So don’t ever give me moral science lecture” Kiran said with sneer.

“Parasite??? Huhhhh?? If I am a parasite than you just a cheap whore” Vikrant said and as soon as he uttered those words Kiran slapped him hard, very hard in fact.

All five fingers of Kiran’s right hand got imprinted on Vikrant’s left cheek. Vikrant felt as if his cheek was set on fire. He looked at Kiran from head to toe. She was wearing a loose top with a pair of floral pyjama. Vikrant decided that he had enough of Kiran’s non-sense and now was the time to teach her some lesson.

[img][Image: 135285654_screenshot.png][/img]

“What are doing??? Put me down, you rascal” Kiran started shouting when pulled her in his strong arms and walked towards the bedroom. Kiran had booked a business suite for herself. Vikrant and Kiran were quarrelling in the hall of suit.

Vikrant throw her on the bed after he entered the bedroom. Kiran’s voluptuous body bounced for a couple of times on that ultra-luxurious mattress before finally settling face down on it. Her protruding ass was in his sight.

“Don’t you dare to come near me, you low-life insect” Kiran shrieked as she saw Vikrant climbing on the bed.

“Shut up you bitch,” Vikrant said after spanking her ass hard. ”I was showing so much respect but you don’t deserve respect. You are a bad-tempered woman and I know how to teach you to behave” Vikrant said and resume slapping her ass after pulling down her pyjama.

“ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..leave me
Vikranttt..oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhchhhhhhhhhhh…………..it hurtingggggggggggggg……..ooooooooooohhhhhhh” Kiran cried.

Vikrant twirl her by grabbing her by waist after her ass was all red due to spanking. Kiran was now laying on her back and Vikrant grabbed her hands, over her head before she could do anything.

“Vikrant you will pay for molesting me. Company will fire you after I will file sexual harassment case against you and then nobody will hire you” Kiran threaten him when she saw Vikrant pulling her top.

“Shut up you whore. I know what you do in your office.” Vikrant quickly replied.

“aaaaaoooooooouuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhhhhhhh…………..What do you mean by thatttt??” Kiran moaned when Vikrant squeezed her right boob.

“I saw a vibrator in your office. Remember when you ordered me to take your laptop and keep it on your desk??” Vikrant said with a smirk.

“So what? Aaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooo” Kiran groaned when Vikrant pushed his hand under her bra and pinch one of her nipples.

“Your husband divorced you last year and ever since then, you started to humiliate employees especially male employees to calm down your frustration. You are just a sexual frustrated divorced bitch who needs a big cock to satisfy you.” Vikrant revealed and then he pulled his stiff dick out of his pant. Vikrant thanked Pappu, peon of his office for the information about Kiran’s divorce.

Kiran opened her mouth to say something but before she could utter even a single word, Vikrant pushed half of his cock in her mouth. Vikrant noticed Kiran’s eyes rolled when his cock rubbed against her slippery tongue.

[img][Image: 135285761_2162384_08.jpg][/img]

“Suck my dick you slut. This is what your filthy mouth deserve.” Vikrant roared after he grabbed Kiran’s hair and started to bobble her head on his rigid dick.

“uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Kiran made muffled sounds as Vikrant continue to push his hard cock deep in her mouth.

Vikrant left her Kiran’s hair after the whole of his penis was in Kiran’ mouth. He used his just freed hand to squeeze her boobs. He then started to fuck her mouth with slow but steady strokes.

Vikrant was so surprised to see that Kiran was moving his head voluntarily on his raging dick. Vikrant made Kiran suck his dick till he cummed on her dusky Bengali face.

[img][Image: 135285839_115.jpg][/img]

“Now leave me hands, they are hurting.” Kiran pleaded after Vikrant creamed her face with his cum.

“Shut up you bitch, you have humiliated me on so many occasions and now I will teach you how it feels to be humiliated in front of other people,” Vikrant said disdainfully and then dialled for room service and ordered for the breakfast.

“Breakfast will be here in ten minutes and you will open door, with my cum smeared on your face and don’t try to act smart because I have made a video of you, having fun with vibrator inserted in your pussy, sitting in your office desk,” Vikrant informed her while he waited for the room service.
[+] 8 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 01-02-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM