Incest MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVER by theblack
Slowly, he lifted his juice-coated lips up away from her wet cunt. As he did, a trickle of her pussy-juice oozed out of the sopping channel of her cunt and ran down onto the couch.

"That, that was good," she tiredly smiled at him.

"See, I told you it would be."

"I know," she murmured, "but it's so wrong."

"How can it be wrong," he said, "if it makes you feel so good?"

"It just is," she grumbled as he stood up. "It just is."

Then, she slowly slid off the couch onto her knees in front of him.

Leaning forward, she gently sucked the head of his monster into her mouth. Sucking and pulling on it with her lips, she held onto her tits, squeezing and rubbing them.

"God, Mother, that feels so fucking good," he groaned out.

Sucking half of his eight-inch prick into her mouth, she stopped rubbing her tits and brought her hands to his cock. Gently cupping his big, dangling balls, she lightly sucked his cock as she teased it with her hot tongue.

The excitement of his mother sucking on his cock was making Ajay giddy. Staring down incredulously, he watched her soft, pink lips leisurely sliding back and forth on the big, blue-veined shaft of his giant dick. Squeezing and delicately pulling on his big balls, it seemed as if she were trying to coax them to empty their load.

Would she let him come in her mouth, he feverishly wondered as he began to slowly work his hips back and forth. He was fucking his mother's hot mouth, he groaned to himself as he felt the fireball of hot cum inside his balls getting ready to explode.

As he fucked her face, she began to suck harder and harder.

"Oh...oh...oh...Mother...Mother...I'm...I'mmmmm...gonna...gonna...gonna come," he panted, reaching down and grabbing her head between his hands.

[Image: Jh6FZky1_o.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVE... - by sarit11 - 08-02-2019, 10:07 AM