Incest MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVER by theblack
"Do you really think that this is right?" she asked him as he tweaked her big, knobby nipple.

"Yes, I think it is. It was so awesome last night," he charged in, sensing victory was within reach, "It can be that way every time."

She reached up and tried to dislodge his hand from her breast, but he held on tightly.

"If...if I say yes...and I say if," she muttered, "you'll promise to never, ever tell anyone about it."

"If you say you'll do it, I promise to never, ever tell anyone about it."

"And you want to do it," she frowned, "even knowing that I don't want to do it."

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, "but I want to do it to you more than anything. It was just so, so fucking awesome. I've never felt anything like it in my whole life."

"How could I let myself get into the predicament?" she complained.

"Come on, Mom," he said, letting go of her tit and sliding off the couch onto his knees. "I'll make you feel so good."

Then, he reached out, digging his fingers under the waistband of her bikini bottom and jerked it down her long, lovely legs.

" Ajay," she whined, "not yet, please."

"But I want you to want it, too," he fussed, slipping her bikini bottom down off over her dainty feet and tossing it aside.

She sat there, staring down at him, one tit hidden under the cup of her bikini top, the other one hanging out and with nothing on from the waist down.

Looking down at his mother's shaven pussy, he felt a charge fire off through his cock. His mother's pussy. He could scarcely breath as he reached out and wrapped his hands around her knees. Slowly, he began to push her legs apart.

For several seconds, she fought back, trying to hold her legs together. Then second by second, he felt her slowly relax as the gap between her legs grew wider and wider.

Then, at last, her legs were spread wide apart and the fleshy hole between them was exposed.

"You have such a pretty pussy," he blubbered.

She didn't move. She just sat there watching him with her big, blue eyes.

[Image: STMLIRef_o.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVE... - by sarit11 - 08-02-2019, 10:04 AM