Incest MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVER by theblack
"It's your decision. But he'll have to hear my side of the story, too," he grinned sarcastically. "Embellishments and all. Maybe he'll believe you, maybe he won't. It's an awful lot to risk, don't you think. Especially, since the cost of my silence is just a little pussy, every now and again. It's not like you don't have enough to go around."

"You little bastard," she cursed. "You little bastard. Why I ought to get a gun and shoot you."

"Uh...I think murder is a little higher on the crime list than incest," he mocked her.

"Damn...damn...damn," she cursed again.

"What can it hurt?" he asked her. "We've already done it. So doing it again won't make it any worse, will it?"

"Yes, it will," she exclaimed. "I can't believe we're even having this conversation. I can't do it."

"Too bad," he muttered, standing up and untying the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

Jerking the towel off, he let his eight-inch, fully erect cock spring into view.

" Ajay," his mother shrieked, staring straight at his twitching prick. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Look at it, Mom," he snarled, reaching down and wrapping his hand around the big, thick cock. "Look at what you had in your mouth and in between your beautiful legs this morning. You liked it then."

"Oh, for God's sake, Ajay. Cover it up. Please," she whined, but kept her eyes focused on it.

"Do you really want me to tell Dad?"

"No. Please don't do that."

"Well, then," he muttered flopping back down onto the couch beside her.

"This is so wrong," she whimpered. "I just wanted to have some fun with your father. Maybe I did have a little too much to drink. And I made a tragic mistake, but I shouldn't be punished this way."

"You had fun last night," he said, running his hand down her thigh, "Why can't you have fun now?"

"Because I'll know it's you...this time," she shouted.

"Then pretend that I'm Dad," he muttered.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned.

"Yeah, let's," he grinned, lifting his hand up to her breast.

" Ajay, don't do that," she whined.

"You have such pretty tits," he said, pushing the cup of her bikini top off away from her tit. "So soft and so big and so beautiful."

She looked over at him with a strange look of resignation on her face as he fondled her breast.

[Image: 4mnu1Hf1_o.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVE... - by sarit11 - 08-02-2019, 10:01 AM