Incest MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVER by theblack
"You sure," Prithvi asked again.

"Yeah, I've got my TV and you know how much I like smoke," he laughed.

"Okay, then."

"What about me," Ekta snorted.

"You. You want to go spend the afternoon watching football?"

"No, but you don't have to ignore me," she growled.

"Oh, we are in a grouchy mood, aren't we," he snickered.

"Yeah, that's right," she frowned.

There was an icy silence the rest of the way home...

After they arrived home, Ajay heard his father tell Ekta that he would be back around five o'clock. Smiling to himself, he went to his room and took a shower. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he waited until he heard his father leave.

Then digging his mother's panties out of his pants pocket, he strolled down to his mother's room.

Stepping into her room, he saw that it was empty. Going downstairs saw his mother sitting on the couch in her yellow bikini

"Going to spa?" he asked, walking up to where she was sitting.

"Yes," she said tersely.

"Here, I thought you might like these back," he said, handing her, her panties.

"Yes, I do," she shot back.

"Why couldn't you promise not to tell anyone about what we did?" she asked him, grabbing the panties out of his hand.

"I will," he grinned, sitting down beside her. "But first I want you to tell me something."

"What?"

"I want you to tell me that you will be...be my...my lover," he hesitantly told her.

"Are you fucking crazy?"

"No," he scowled. "I just want us to be like we were last night."

"We can't," she frowned. "That's impossible. We can't ever do that again."

"Why not?"

"It's fucking incest for one thing," she growled. "It's just wrong. I'm your mother, not your lover. I'm married to your Dad...and even if you weren't my son...screwing you would be adultery. There are just so many things wrong with it...it's too crazy to even think about it."

"But, but we've already done it," he continued, "and, and you said it was wonderful."

"I know...I know...but...but that was before I knew it was you," she said.

"And, and you, you came five times," he charged on. "Five times. That's probably a record or something for you... You must have liked it a lot."

"I know, damn it," she cursed. "But it was all a horrible mistake. I'm sorry I did it. And I wish I could take it all back."

"But you can't," he angrily muttered, "and I don't care what you say, it was the most awesome thing that's ever happened to me."

"You just don't get it," she whined. "It was more than just fucking. It was incest. A mother and her son should never, never do that kind of thing."

"I hope that Dad understands it was just a mistake," he frowned.

"What? What did you say?" she sputtered.

"I said that I hope that Dad understands that it was just a mistake," he smiled icily. "But if I embellish it a little, he might not think it really was a mistake after all."

"You wouldn't. You couldn't do that," she gasped, staring back at him in shock.

"Like I said," he went on, "I will promise to never tell anyone. All you have to do is be...be my lover. And it'll just be our little secret and no one will ever be the wiser."

"Just be your lover. You make it sound so trivial, so mundane, like it's something everyone does every day," she complained. "Maybe...maybe...I'll just confess to him and explain how it was all just a tragic mistake. Maybe he'll understand and forgive me."

[Image: pmN8Y1hv_o.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MOTHER Fucks Her Son by Mistake when DRUNK & THEN HE BLACKMAILS her TO be Her LOVE... - by sarit11 - 08-02-2019, 09:59 AM