Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
I was in the area between the rooms, talking over the phone, when she called up the room service guy to clean the room, as she spilled something in the room. Once she made a call to room service guy, she signaled me, and I got ready to move in her room after the guy moves in. I was waiting for the things that were about to happen, and my heart started pounding. I can’t express how it was. Neither, I can express how was I controlling my excitement and fear as well. It took almost 12-15 mins for the guy to come in. The wait seemed a lifetime.

I was well dressed and ready, to look as if we were going for a meeting with the client (that was part of the plan). Finally, I saw a guy entering the room, who was maybe in his mid forty’s, normal looking, and normal height guy. He went up in the room, where the surprise was waiting up for him. I being in lobby, wherein I kept my phone on silent mode and with my earphones plugged in, acted as if I m on a call. Once the guy entered, after a few seconds, I rang the bell of the room, waited for a few seconds, for someone to open the door, and what I saw inside made me speechless.

There was this girl, who opened the door, was in a white towel only, which was covering her body from chest to knees, she was beautiful, but looking at her in this posture would make any guy go hard, and I m no exception. I was mesmerized by the look of her. She was waiting for me to tell something, but I was so deep into the thoughts after looking at her, that no words were out of my mouth. Seeing no words from my mouth, she said, “SIR?” to which I got out of my dreams and I proceeded as per the plan

I pushed the door, and went inside, and asked her in a commanding voice and said you are not ready yet? She replied I will be ready in a moment, I showed worry in my voice and said, the client is calling us, and he has already called us 2 times, and if you are not ready, we shall be late for the meeting, and I don’t want to spoil the reputation. She apologized to me and said, she spilled something on the floor, and also the water was not warm, which took her time to take a bath. I went inside and sat on the chair, and said “Get ready fast”, I will wait here, so that, you don’t take more time, to which she said, how can I get ready in front of you??

“I don’t want you to take more time, and also we don’t have much time on this discussion, get ready soon, I m waiting”, I said in a commanding voice. She had nothing to say, also she was not moving, so I said, “What happened, why you are not moving??” she slowly said, how can I get dressed in front of you.

I said in a cool voice, “you girls get dressed in front of girls, as they have the same biology, as you and I personally have seen many girls naked, which means, all those girls I have seen, have the same thing as you, so there is nothing you have, which I don’t know, and now by this logic, you can get dressed in front of me, and now don’t take time, and get started”
[+] 1 user Likes amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Maathan - 20-06-2019, 08:08 AM