Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Mr. Misra grabbed Jyoti's ankles and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. He yanked her into a sitting position by her hair. Jyoti let out a yelp from the pain, her hands going to her head. Mr. Misra didn't let go though. With his fingers entwined in Jyoti's hair, Mr. Misra pulled her face to his crotch and rubbed it on his cock. Jyoti felt the warm flesh all over her face, even on her lips and closed eyelids. When Mr. Misra finally released Jyoti's head she opened her eyes and saw that his cock had stiffened a little and looked even more ominous.

"Now suck my cock!"

"I can't."

"We had a deal. Are you backing out on it?"

"You said you wanted to have sex with me. You never said you wanted me to do perverted stuff."

"First of all, a blowjob isn't perverted." Mr. Misra held up his hand to silence Jyoti. "Look, I don't know what you think, but sex is much more than fucking. The deal was you would do whatever I want. That includes sucking my cock and a whole lot of other things. I should walk out right now and go to the security officer, but I really think you didn't understand. So, I'll make myself clear. I expect you to do whatever and everything I tell you to, whether you think it's perverted or disgusting or anything else that you don't like. Jyoti, think carefully before you answer. Your future... and your family's future are at stake. You have one more chance of keeping Ajay out of jail and financial ruin of your family. Do we have an understanding? Wait, I'll be clearer. Will you do whatever I tell you to do, no matter what?"

Jyoti couldn't stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks. It was the first time in her life she wanted to be dead. But even killing herself wouldn't help. Her family would still suffer. She looked up at Mr. Misra' face, then averted her eyes. They came to rest on his cock, now back to its limp state. Her eyes locked on his again and then she painfully nodded her concurrence.

"No, I want to hear you say it," Mr. Misra said. "I don't want any disagreements later."

"I agree."

"Be more specific."

"I will do whatever you say. I will do anything you tell me to."

"And what are you going to do right now?"

Jyoti's vocal cords froze and the knot in her stomach felt like it would turn her inside out. But she was beginning to understand her husband's boss and knew what he expected of her.

"I will suck your c-cock," she said, her lower lip trembling and her head hanging in shame.
Jyoti looked up and saw her Mr. Misra standing with his hands on his hips. He looked like the arrogant man she disliked. Jyoti knew he didn't have patience so she lifted her shaking hand and took hold of his cock in her fingertips. While moving her head forward, Jyoti lifted the cock to her lips. She opened her mouth and was about to put it inside when Mr. Misra stopped her.

"Kiss it first."

Jyoti's watery eyes rose to see Mr. Misra staring down at her, smirking. She looked back at the piece of meat in her fingers and saw another eye. At least that's how she saw the piss-slit, another arrogant eye looking at her. She puckered her lips and planted a kiss on the spongy head of her husband's boss' cock.

"Now lick it."

Jyoti looked up again. Would her shame never end? Her eyes returned to the cock in her hand and then she licked the part above her fingers. When she saw the stern look on Mr. Misra' face she knew he wasn't satisfied. She licked his cock again and again, adjusting her grip as it began to grow.

"Now suck it."

Jyoti looked at the cock now glistening with her saliva. She had to admit there hadn't been much of a taste, other than a slightly salty flavor probably from sweat. She was relieved of that, but the thought of doing what she had to was still very demeaning to the straitlaced woman.
Jyoti opened her mouth and moved forward, then closed her lips around the warm meat. She felt it expand in her mouth but fought the urge to pull back. Jyoti sat on the side of the bed with her husband's boss' cock in her mouth, honestly not knowing what to do. She remembered that he had told her to lick his cock before so she did that. Jyoti flicked her tongue along the cock held between her lips. The cock continued to grow until reaching its full 8 inches.

Jyoti's mouth was filling with saliva so she swallowed. In doing so, her mouth moved around Mr. Misra' cock, eliciting a moan from him. Jyoti repeated it with the same result. Instinct took over and Jyoti sucked on the cock in addition to licking it. Mr. Misra grabbed her head and began moving it back and forth. Her lips were now dragging along his cock. When he let go, Jyoti continued to bob her head. Jyoti was giving her first blowjob, licking, sucking, and sliding her lips on the cock, making slurping noises.
Mr. Misra' fingers grabbed Jyoti's hair again. Jyoti tried to keep moving her head, but he held her still. She didn't understand why he first wanted her to move her head and then stopped her when she was doing it. Confused, Jyoti kept the head of his cock in her mouth and continued sucking and licking it.
Suddenly, Jyoti froze when she felt something splash onto her tongue. It only took her a moment to realize Mr. Misra was climaxing, that it was his sperm she felt. Her eyes got real big as she looked up. Mr. Misra' eyes were closed. Jyoti tried to pull back, but the fingers locked in her hair tightened and held her in place. Jyoti felt another spurt and then another. She accidentally swallowed, tasting the warm, slimy substance. But there was nothing she could do while Mr. Misra kept filling her mouth with his semen.

When Mr. Misra opened his eyes, he saw the sickened look on Jyoti's face. His cock was still in her mouth, leaking the rest of his discharge. Jyoti's cheeks were puffed out a little and her lips were pressed tightly around his cock. He knew she had a mouthful of cum. Mr. Misra moved forward, forcing Jyoti to lean back. All the while he held her firmly by the hair so that she couldn't break free. He got his knees onto the bed and kept moving Jyoti backwards until she was lying on her back with his cock in her mouth. Jyoti felt the sperm slide to her throat and gulped it down. She swallowed several times until there was no more danger of drowning. It was only then that Mr. Misra pulled his cock from her mouth.
Jyoti instantly stuck her tongue out and rubbed the back of her hand against it, trying to rid the taste. She even spit several times, not caring that it was her own bed she was soiling. Mr. Misra propped his head on his hand, while lying on his side, and watched. He found it exhilarating to see a married woman who had never given a blowjob before reacting to his cumming in her mouth.

"That was disgusting. You're a disgusting man. I'm gonna be sick," Jyoti yelled at her husband's boss.

"You better get used to it. I like blowjobs and I don't pull out."
[+] 5 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, deceit of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 31-01-2020, 02:01 AM