Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
took her morning shower and was about to blow dry her hair when the doorbell rang. She muttered something under her breath, threw on a robe, and ran to the door. Her hand covered her open mouth when she saw Akhil Misra standing there.

"Now that's convenient," Mr. Misra said, nodding at Jyoti's attire. "That should save some time."

"Please, I have to dry my..."

Mr. Misra ignored Jyoti's outburst and pushed past her into the house. She stood still, stunned at her husband's boss' presence so soon.

"If you don't want your neighbors gossiping I suggest you close the door," Mr. Misra said with a smirk. Jyoti quickly slammed the door shut. "That's better. Now let's see what you have on under that robe."

"Mr. Misra, I would like to talk about this. I've been thinking and I know I can pay you back with interest. I'm sure we can come to an agreement that..."

"Jyoti, my dear, I expect you to pay me back... with interest. We already came to an agreement. Have you forgotten already?"

"But I can't..."

"Yes you can. You proved you could yesterday. Let's not waste any more time. Take off that robe."

Jyoti was at a loss. Mr. Misra had already seen her naked and fucked her. She relented and opened the robe, letting it fall off her shoulders and slide silently down her nude body. She made up her mind that Mr. Misra was going to fuck her, so the sooner she got it over with the sooner he'd be gone.

Mr. Misra put his hands on Jyoti's upper arms and held her at arm's length. His eyes scanned up and down her body and then came to rest on her face. She wanted to turn away, but knew that would anger him so she stared into his eyes. They were eyes filled with lust. Then he pulled her towards him and pressed his lips against hers.

Jyoti jumped back. She didn't expect something as intimate as a kiss. Jyoti expected him to use her body, not do anything as personal as kissing her. Mr. Misra pulled her to him again, more roughly this time. His right arm held her close causing her naked breasts to rub against his shirt. His other hand was at the back of her head, pressing her mouth to his. She felt his tongue pushing against her lips and parted them. Jyoti had to do whatever her husband's boss wanted, so when his tongue began exploring her mouth she met it with her own tongue. For some reason this seemed more like cheating than fucking did. Fucking was a basic animal instinct, but kissing was something that humans in love did. Those thoughts passed through Jyoti's mind while Mr. Misra smashed his mouth against hers, their tongues doing the dance of lovers... but they were not lovers.

When Mr. Misra pulled away, Jyoti found herself breathing hard. The kiss had been a very passionate one and, although she didn't feel even warmth towards her husband's boss, it took a lot out of her. In a daze-like state, Mr. Misra led Jyoti through her house by her hand. It wasn't until he had located her bedroom did she realize where she was. This was the room she shared with her husband. Mr. Misra sat her down on her marital bed. She stared dumbly while Mr. Misra removed his clothes.

When Mr. Misra was naked, Jyoti again noticed how much bigger his cock was than her husband's. She involuntarily clenched her vagina muscles when she remembered how it had filled her. But she quickly rid that thought from her mind. She had hated what Mr. Misra had made her do. Any pleasure she received from it was not emotional, just her body responding. It was her body, not her, that had succumbed. After all, it's a person's soul that makes them a human being. And she and Ajay were soul mates. Her love belonged to her husband, not the blackmailer standing before her.

Jyoti came out of her deep, painful thoughts when Mr. Misra stepped up to her. He used his legs to push her knees apart and got even closer. Jyoti was now very close to the big cock that had consumed her thoughts a moment before.

"Put it in your mouth."

Jyoti looked up at the man in shock. "Oh no, I can't."

"Sure you can... and you will."

"Please, you didn't say anything about doing that!"

"What the fuck did you expect? C'mon, suck my cock."

"I'll be sick. My god, I just can't."

Mr. Misra stared at the woman in disbelief, her face pale with fright. He knew she wasn't acting. It actually scared her to do what he had said.

"Are you telling me you've never had a cock in your mouth?"

"Never! That's disgusting!"

"Well, well. Ajay doesn't know what he's been missing. Too bad for him it'll be my cock you taste first. Now open your mouth and suck my cock!"

Jyoti panicked. She was sure she'd be sick if she did what Mr. Misra insisted. Instinct took over. Jyoti scooted back on the bed and obscenely spread her legs with her knees up.

"Do what you did yesterday. I know you'll like it."

"You want me to fuck you?" Mr. Misra said with a smirk.

Jyoti couldn't believe her reply, "Yes."
[+] 4 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, deceit of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 31-01-2020, 02:00 AM