Adultery Consoling friend’s grieving mother
Chapter 3

We heard the door bell, as she was lying on my lap while we were talking.  She adjusted her crumpled Sari, arranged her hair into a loose bun and sat on the bed.

I opened the door and led Padma's husband in to the room. He informed us that Post Mortem report mentionsthe cause of death was taking heavy dose of arsenic as expected. We went down stairs to see Mohan'sbody lying in the vehicle.We allowed Padma to see only her son’s face because the body turned black due to the effect of poison. She burst into tears and leaned on to my chest. I took hold of her placing my hands on her shoulders and brought her back to the room.

Padma’s husband followed us to the room. Padma started crying. I sat next to her placing my hand on her shoulder. Padma's husband told Padma to travel by train. He requested me toaccompany and take care of her. He took Mohan’s body by taxi to their village.

Our friends went to arrange train tickets for us. Padma and I were together again in the room. We were on the bed lying down, her head on my chest and my hands around her cuddling possessively and kissing on her cheeks and face. It was a caring, loving and protective cuddle to communicate reassurance of my love.

She was silent and after some timesaid,'I would have been devastated and a wreck without your love today. I want to take bath and shampoo my hair.'

I said, your husband asked me to take care of you. I willhelp you bathe, dear.'

She said smilingly, ‘You want to help me bathe. You are certainly a caring and romantic lover. My husband did not ask you to bathe me’

She undressedin front of me and walked naked to the bathroom. I watched her bouncing hips swaying in rhythm provocatively in harmonious motion with her long hair spread on her backwith admiration, love and possessiveness her naked sensuous and curvaceous body, her huge extra-large full heavy voluminous breasts hung from her chest swinging up and down. I followed her to the bathroom said, 'Padma, you are a beautiful bitch and sexy slut.'

Do you want to help your slut wife, my horny husband?

She sat on a stool in the bathroom. I took her hair in my hands, pouredwater on her head, applied shampoo, and lathered her long hair from roots to ends in straight stroking motions running my fingers through her hair. I rinsed her hair twice thoroughly with water and opened the shower to wash off remaining shampoo.

I generously applied soap on her body, standing at the back and holding her huge hanging heavy breasts, slowly massaged her breasts from the bottom upwardsand with my fingers stroked her nipples. Her nipples became hard and engorged.I said, 'Amma, You have beautiful big bouncing breasts,' placing my hands under her breasts lifting them. I soaped her face and lovingly cleaned with light massage. I soaped her arms, hairy armpits, thighs, legs and feet, poured water and cleaned her body including her ass hole.Her nude curvaceous body was beautiful and erotic.

Spreading and applying soap to her thunderous thighs, I said, I like your very thick long bushy black cunt hair, your cunt is so beautiful and sexy like a beautiful flower. Your cunt lips are flower petals. Youdo not want me shave your cunt and armpits.

No, she said, 'I never shaved till now.'

Your thick and long velvety cunt hair is very beautiful. However,I shall shave your cunt hair to see how your pussy looks like when clean shaved. I will do it now for you, I said.

Please not now, Shiva, some other day. You are in a hurry to do everything possible to me now.

I washed and cleaned her cunt hair and kissed her cunt and clitoris.I started licking her cunt and inserted my tongue inside her cunt.She raised her leg placed on my shoulder and pressed my head with her hand on to her cunt.I took the handheld showerhead and directed the stream on her clitoris and cunt. The stream of water jet worked like magic.

Padmaturned back towards the mirror bending over, her glistening pussy was on show. I stepped towards her and could smell her heat. I leant down to lick a single line from her clitoris right up to her anus. Spreading hercheeks wide, plunged my tongue into her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar. Her moans became more and more urgent as she pushed back against my face.

"Keep doing that, keep going. Oh God that's good, ohmygod...ohmygod..."I reached up and eased two fingers into her soaking pussy, massaging her G-spot."Oh fuck, im..gonna..cum. Don't stop, don't stop."Padma arched her back, reached around and pulled my head towards her whilst pushing back against my face, her legs trembling uncontrollably."yeees.I'm...cuing.aaaahhh!" She pressed my head further tightly rubbing her cunt on my face.

My face was soaked with the gush of pussy juice that she was letting go, and I drank it all down, tasting it as it filled my throat.I devoured
and ate her cunt, slurped up her cunt juice.

She was ecstatic, and her cunt muscles quivered. I could feel the sensations of orgasms. She bent over at the waist, spread her legsholding onto to the washbasin.

"Put it in me, do it now. Fill me." Shiva, you ate my cunt and I can see that your cock is up and erect and ready. I want to you to fuck me. We shall get ready to go the station. Once you start fucking, you will never stop. You have me now. I am yours. You can do whatever you want.

I stood up, wiping Padma's cum from my face, as I lined up my cock against her open pussy lips. I entered her from behind in a standing doggy position holding her steady with my hands on her  your hips.Padma reached between her legs and found my cock, pulling it towards her opening, and then cupping my balls pulled me all the way in. My erect cock entered her wet juicy cunt smoothly.

I started pistoning my cock deep inside her pussy. As the speed of my fucking increased, her moans and breathing became more labored, and I could feel her legs starting to tremble.  I could tell she was close, and so was I. I had to say something.

I started to move inside her cunt, my hands on her hips, pushing my cock deep inside her as she pushed back against me.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again if you keep pushing that deep. Don't stop now, keep going. Cum Inside me, inside me. Just keep fucking me like that. I'm going to cum all over your fat cock."

I could feel her legs start to buckle as I pushed my cock right to the hilt, and I looked up and saw her face in the mirror, her eyes looking directly at me, her mouth in a perfect O shape as I fucked her. Her breasts bouncing with every thrust, her cheeks flushed, and I knew then that she was about to fly into another orgasm.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, Cum in me. Now. Do it now..."

Her orgasm hit just as my own did, and I felt my cum pushing deep inside her, emptying my balls as it mingled with her pussy juices."Keep pushing it in, push it deep inside me. It's amazing."

I ejaculated a thick stream of my sperm inside her cunt. Padma hung her head as she leant over the wash basin. I put my cock away.Padma's pussy was bright pink and gently dripping cum she stood up and turned around to face me.

I just smiled back at her.I cleaned her body and washed her hair thoroughly, toweled her body. We came out of the room andI dried her hair with a towel. She put on petticoat and a lacy bra, and stood in front of full-length mirror. I combed her hair carefully enjoying the feel of her long silky thick jet-black luxurious lustrous shining voluminous hair. Her hair became puffy, more voluminous and  more beautiful.

Shiva, you are the first man to bathe me, eat my cunt and comb my hair and I am very happy to receive all your love.

I am at your service,I enjoy doing all these things for you, my lovely sweet sexy wife.I took her into my arms,and kissed her. You look beautiful and sexy. I smelled her hair and said, ‘arrange your hair into a braid’.

She said,'Not now dear, what everyone will think of me?' I am not a wife travelling with husband on a pleasure trip.  I am a grieving and mourning mother and should dress and behave like onein public.

No one will know our relationship especially strangers once we are in the train, I said.Padma, 'you look sexy when you arrange your hair into a bun.You look sexier and much younger if you arrange your hair into a braid, in ponytail or left it loose.'

I took her to the bed and made her sit on my lap, her flowing hair spread on the bed and touching the floor.

She smiled, what people think if they see you and menow in this position.

Padma, It depends on their imagination. They may assume that you are my loving wife, or we are lovers having a secret extramarital illicit affair. Some may think that we are mother and son, or aunty and nephew, or brother and sister having incestuous affair.

‘Do I look young enough to be your wife, Shiva? You are saying that only to make me happy. People may think that I am a sex-starved slut having extramarital illicit affair with my son’s friend and anyoung stud.’ she said, ‘I am of your mother’s age. If any of your friends see us now, they think that I am a crazy nymphomaniac to be fucked by you today. It will be a scandal.'

Padma, you definitely look younger than your actual age. You are an ageless angelic beauty. Some women like you look more beautiful, sexier, glamorous, gorgeous, and desirable as they mature. If you arrange your long beautiful hair in a braid adorned with jasmine flowers, you look definitely young enough to be my wife. However, age does not matter when a man and woman are in deep love.

Shiva, you are chivalrous, romantic and know how to win a girl’s heart. I wish you were my husband. I want to be your wife.  Do you love me and take me as your wife permanently. Even if I divorce my husband and then marry you, people may think I am crazy to marry my son’s friend. I don’t mind if people come to know about our relationship and call me your mistress.Actually, I will be happy and more exciting ifpeople call me your mistress.

Padma, my sweet darling, I want you to be mine, my wife, my lover, my mistress forever.I felt you belong to me, the first time I saw you. I possess you and I want you forever. I will marry you if you divorce your husband.

Shiva, Marriage between us is not possible. I want you to be my son and fuck me.She got up and said, Shiva I think we should get ready. I wish we had more time together. Shiva, tomorrow we may not be able to spend much time together at my house.

‘I wish we can stay here forever, I want time to freeze.’ I said, ‘I know it will be difficult for us to see each other at your home with so many people around. Everyone will be coming to meet you to offer condolences’.

‘Shiva, I do not know what my husband will tell people about our son, definitely not the fact. Perhaps we shall tell people that he met with an accident.’ She said.

‘Shiva, did you discuss about your feelings about me with my son.

I said, ‘He knew or guessed from the way you have beentalkingto me on phone. Whenever he made a call to you, you always talked about me and while you were talking with me he listened. Like everyone else, he noticed my flirting with you during his marriage ceremony.’

He said when I was looking at his wedding albums,'I observed that you were always with my mother during my wedding ceremony. You were standing next to her so closely in all the photographs.’He took out some photographs from the desk drawer which were not in the album and showed to me.

In all the photos we were very close. I think one of the wedding photographer exclusively followed us and  caught some intimate romantic moments of us together. We were looking into each other's eyes,my hand was on your waist, and our hands holding. In some photos, mesmelling your flowers in the braid and your armpits was clearly captured. Another photo captured my hand around your waist my cock pressing your ass.

Mohan smiled and said, 'In the photos, you both were looking like intimate lovers. You were pressing Mom's ass. I did not include these photos in the album.'

I told your son,‘yes, I like her. She is an extraordinarily beautiful and
sexy and seductive woman.'

He gave mischievous smile and said, 'yes, she is very sexy.My mother asked me to bring you along with me during the holidays. Youwill have enough opportunity to be with my sexy mother. Both of you were like lovebirds. I know that sheloves you.Do you also love her so much?'

I told him, ‘I love and want your mother.'

Padma, your son laughed and said, She wants you. I noticed thatyou and my mother were spending time together like love birds during my wedding ceremony. I have never seen her so happy and exuberant. She was not enamored with any other manin all these years except with you. She has been always talking about you, and asking me to bring you along with me during the holidays. I am happy that my sexy mother finally found a suitable young lover who can make her happy and satisfy her.’He also said, Shiva, I am sure she has been loyal wife to my father but I know after meeting you she has been in love with you.

Padma said, "Did you actually say that ‘youlove me and want meto my son.? Did you tell my son, that you love his mother and you want to fuck me.? Did you actually say that to my son.’ ‘I am surprised that he knew about my feelings of love for you. I requested him to bring you along with him during the holidays. Was it so obvious to him in my voice when I talk about you that I love you and I want you so desperately. Wedo not know what he really thought about you and me. We will never know. He assured me that he would bring you home along with him.Did he tell you anything else?"

Padma, Mohan said, 'you will be happy with me and you are waiting for me, with a mischievous smile.' He wanted you to be happy. He said that I am the suitable lover for his mother.Your son said, 'I am sure you are very much eager to have my beautiful and sexy long haired mother. I wonder what attracted my mother to you so much.she is anxious to be your lover. I am excited that my best friend becomes my mother's lover.' He wanted both of us to mate.

Shiva, ‘ Mating? You sound as if its animal mating, as if I am a cow in mating period and my son finds suitable Bull for me.' Do you mean he really wanted you to fuck me?’ Did hesay that he wanted you to fuck me? Did he think that I am in a mating period and I need to be fucked by a stud likeyou. It is crazy and exciting to know that my son wanted you to fuck me so that I am happy. Do I look like a woman who has to be fucked by a stallion like you? Perhaps he thought that you are a perfect studand stallion for mating and fucking his mother,’ she said lifting her leg placing on my back and thrusting her mound.‘It is very exciting to know that my son wants you to fuck me.’

Padma, Your son wanted me to fuck you. Your son could have been happy to see you fucked by me. I lifted her up as she put both her legs around my back; I placed my hands under her arse holding her, I carried her in the interlocked position and sat on the bed. We kissed for a long time. Your son wanted me to fuck you. I want to fuck you, Amma.'Now!

Shiva, you want to fuck me in all positions, I am ready but not now. You have already fucked thrice since morning and made me orgasm several times. We have to get ready and go to the station.’ Realizing that it was time to go the station, we disentangled from each other.

‘Shiva, My son wanted you to fuck me. That was very exciting. Perhaps he wanted to see you fucking me. He should have seen your monstrous cock fucking his mother's cunt. That could have made himexcited and his cock hard. He could have also offered his wife to you. He could have asked you to fuckhis wife.That would have solved all his problems. Had I known his problem, I would have advised him to offer his wife to you, the very first night.You would have fucked her made her cunt big so that he could enter her cunt easily later. He should have asked you to go and fuck his wife, the first night.  Do you like my daughter-in-law?

Yes. She is a beautiful and sexy girl, I said

Smilingly she said,‘you have an eye on her too. I am not surprised. Your roving eyes did not leave the bride also.I am sure, you would have fucked her eventually, even if my son is alive. I am surprised why he had to take such a drastic decision to end his life, when he has a stallion friend like you to fuck his mother and wife.It may be cruel to say but he could have lived happily seeing both his mother and wife fucked and impregnated by you’

Padma, perhaps his male ego destroyed and shattered. He did not mind and was happy to offer his mother to me. But he could not bring himself to admit his problem even to me, must have got depressed. He could not ask me to fuck  his virgin wife.’

'Perhaps yes. Shiva, had he seen me and his wife fucked by you, he could have lived forever happily watching,' she said. Shiva, I want you to fuck my daughter-in-law. You should fuck her and I want to see her beg you to stop fucking.’ ‘You ruffled my hair, now I have to combmy hair and get ready.’

‘Now let me help you, my sweet sexy wife,’ I said. I took her face in one hand combed her hair backwards and parted her hair neatly in the middle and combed her hair.

Shiva, 'Itis a great loving gesture combing and parting my hair so perfectly, you are so romantic and highly skilled in everything you do to a woman'

She arranged her hair into beautiful bun, applied kohl to her eyes, and got dressed wearing a thin chiffon sari and matching blouse. Her firm big breasts were visible through her sari. Arranging her sari pleats neatly, she asked, Now do I look like your wife or your mother?

‘You look like my sexy wife,’ I said.

‘You are a handsome horny husband,’ she said, kissing.‘We have to behave like mother and son not as horny lovers in front of others. Please remember that.’

Padma, I need not have to remember that you are like my mother, when we are not alone and in midst of your relatives and friends. You do not worry. I will behave like your loving son.’

She smiled and said, “I know what you mean by ‘loving son’. You made love to me as a loving son. ‘Do you love me as much as you love your own mother?’

I said, ‘I do. You should see me and my mother together tounderstand.’

She said, ‘I wish to meet your mother’

Padma, ‘I will take you to meet my beautiful sexy mother. She will be happy to see you, my lover.’

Oh! Your mom will be happy to see me as your lover? That is surprising.How many women you introduced to your mother as your lover?' Shiva, you are a naughty son and horny husband, you are unique. You make me feel like a slut mother and in the next moment, you make me feel like your girlfriend or wife. I feel I am the luckiest woman to have you.

Padma, I feel that we belong to each other and we are born for each other. You are mine. Ours is a divine relationship for so many Yugas like Shiva and Parvathi. Do you know Parvathi is actually mother of Lord Shiva?

Is it so, I do not know that Parvathi is Shiva's mother.

'Padma, Yes, as per Devi Purana, Adishakthi created Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. She created Saraswathi for Brahma, Lakshmi for Vishnu and she herself becomes Parvathi for Shiva.'

Padma, 'why your husband left you with me and asked me to accompany you. Did he guess I fucked you.'

She said, It is obvious thathe guessed that I am thoroughly fucked by you today. He must have seen the happiness written all over my face. He obviously left me with you, so that we can also fuck in the train. He must have been happy that finally his wife is getting fucked thoroughly by an young stud. He will be happy when I am impregnated by you. My son wanted you to fuck me. Now my husband also wants you to fuck me. It is apparent that my husband approved you to impregnate me.Like many other people, he observed us during the wedding ceremonies and knew our attraction for each other. He must have guessed what happened today between us and hence left me with you. He loves me so much and since he could not satisfy my sexual desires he would rather be happy that I am having sex with an young stud like you.

Padma, It is exciting and thrilling to know that your husband approves our mating.

Shiva, It seems you want to fuck me while my husband watching. Perhaps that will make his limp cock stiffen.

Do you want your husband watch while we are fucking?, I said

'I am not sure. Perhaps he is not kinky as we are. I do not object if he wants to see me fucked by you, your monstrous cock entering my cunt'. OK, my dear stud lover son, we shall get going, now to catch the train.’ she said.

I kissed her on her mouth and she reciprocated, When we finally broke off the kiss and moved my lips to her neck, then her breast again, sucking her nipples back to hard peaks, Padmavathy  broke from her trance.

“No. We really must go. We haven’t time to do this again.” She pushed against my restraining hands and wiggled beneath my body. “Let me up now.”

I pulled away from her neck and looked up, my eyes as poignant as a spoken plea. Her heart wrenched and she wished she could spend the rest of the day with him, making love.

She sighed. “Don’t give me puppy dog eyes. We have  got to go.”

Padmavathy got ready, attired in plain thin see through chiffon sari with Zari border. Her breasts were well formed but soft yet firm. Her Sari concealing yet very revealing, as it exposed a lot of midriff just below the bra line to a few inches the navel. A low cut wide neck blouse exposed cleavage. I could see distinct jiggle of well formed ass cheeks as she walked ahead, I even noticed silhouette of well fitting panty. Her hair arranged into a neat bun restingbun resting low between her shoulders.

We got into the waiting car to take us to railway station.

During the journey in the car, she was holding my hands, resting her head on my shoulder. She whispered, ‘I want to be yours always and forever. Please do not leave me. I do not care, even if the society saysthat I am your mistress. I will enjoy if everyone knows that I am your mistress.'

I said, ‘I will not leave you my sweet sexy mother and wife.’It seems that you are going to show me to everyone and say 'Look what a handsome man I have like prized possession'

I wish I cando that, Shiva. Call every one and announce that you are my lover.

Shiva, what your friends think when they see us at the station? Your friends must have observed us during the wedding and guessed about us?

If they know, they did not tell me, Padma. The fact that I have been taking care of you all day instead of your husband, perhaps they can  guess.

'If they know how you have been taking care of me to console, it will be a shock to them.' she laughed.

Our friends waiting to see us off at the station gave us tickets, packed food and fruits for dinner.

[+] 4 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Consoling friend’s grieving mother - by xyshiva - 30-01-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother - by xyshiva - 30-01-2020, 03:52 PM