Adultery Consoling friend’s grieving mother
Oh! Shiva, you remember all those minute details of jewelry I was wearing and smelling my armpits.Padma smiled, I wish I had daughter so that you could have married her to become myson-in-law. My younger sister, with whom you were flirting, is married. You can marry any one of my sister’s two young daughters perhaps, if you can wait.

Padma, I do remember, it was love, infatuation, intense, fatal and irresistible attraction and desire for you at first sight. I knew it was indecent to look at you being my best friend’s mother. I could not take off my eyes even for moment from you. All through the marriage ceremony,I never missed an opportunity to be around you watching you, admiring you, appreciating and drinking your beauty. I wanted to feel and touch you. I touched you as if it was inadvertent action whenever possible. I inhaled your body aroma standing behind you.

I wanted to talk to you in privacy but you were busy with so many relatives and guests around. I talked to you mostly in the crowd except few brief occasions. There was no opportunity to express my admiration and intense love to you in privacy. I tried to communicate my intense feelings of love with you mostly by looking at you. You reciprocated coyly with bewitching and inviting beautiful sexy smiles. Ifelt you are mine and you belong to me. You were born for me. I wanted to fuck you.

Shiva, I still remember as if it happened yesterday. The following day during Reception, you were always following me, flirting with me all through the wedding ceremony.You said, ‘You are lovely and the mostbeautiful woman I have ever seen. You are looking like a bride. I was surprised in the first meeting you said 'I love you' so daringly.I blushed, feltoverwhelmed, happy and excited to hearcomplimentspraising my beauty from you.I was happy and delighted that you found me the most beautiful woman despite the fact there were so many beautiful desirable young girls and married women of all ages flocking around you.I have seen young girls and women giggling, obviously interested in you.Disregarding the attention from all the girls and women, you followed me oblivious of so many guests around.

Shiva, 'You are so naughty to smell my sweaty armpits on that night. I allowed you to smell my armpits lifting my hands conveniently. You naughty, I thought you were going to lick my armpits. You smelled my body standing beside and behind me. I felt your breatheand your lips on my neck.You stood behind me so closely, placing your hands on my waist. I could feel your hard cock pressed against my ass. I thought you were going to drag me to a room to fuck. I would have happily come with you despite all the people present around.'

You were so confident and trying to seduce me with your charm and chivalry. You said that I was more beautiful than the all the young girls there. In the group photosduring reception, you were standing beside me closely, placing your hand around my waistas if you were my husband.

My sistersaid, ‘you both were posing for photos as husband and wife. It was obvious you both have been lovers for a long time. You are lucky to have such a young stud as your lover.'  She assumed that you have been fucking me. I did not realize then that chemistry between us was so apparent andvisible to others. My mother also observed us, and she was happy I found an ardent lover.

You never left my thoughts since that day. You entered my mind, my thoughts, my soul and my dreams and have been thinking of you always since then. My desire for you increased day by day. I have been waiting to be in your arms and to be possessedby you. I have been feeling like a young girl falling in love for the first time in life. Since then I could not think of anything else except you while awake or asleep.

Padma, You are an erotic rare beauty. Every inch of you exudes raw sexuality. You seduce with your eyes, that slight smile, walking style and your mannerisms. I can marry you and make you my wife. You may say that society does not accept and approve. We can be lovers and soul mates forever. Having an affair at this stage of your life may be improper, immoral and illicit as per societal standards. You know very well that age does not matter. In fact, sexual intercourse between a matured woman and young man is more pleasurable.My darling, I will show you the heaven, make all your sexual dreams and fantasies come true. I envy the men who have the opportunity to see and enjoy your beautiful sexy figure every day. Had I met you earlier I would have definitely seduced and fucked you. You would have happily become my lover committing adultery having an illicit extramarital affair cheating your husband and betraying him. He could have even enjoyed seeing you fucked by me. He would not have objected to your parallel extramarital relationship with me. You could have turned your husband to be a Voyeur and Cuckold.

‘You are really lovely, beautiful, sexy and excitingAmma,’ I said, stroking her big hard jutting brown nipples with my tongue and fingers. Her breasts became engorged and her nipples grew bigger and harder.You have such big extra-large beautiful bouncing firm huge hanging breastsand wide big round ass, Amma.’

‘Ever since my teen age men always looked at my large breasts. I knew you were looking at my breasts in the first encounter as if you wanted to suck and eat them. I would have offered them to you then, had there been an opportunity and time. You are the first man I want to offer my breasts when looked at them with desire’, she said.

She said, ‘I was romantically attracted to you when you first saw me and I wanted you. That was the first time I felt so much happy as a woman that a man desired me. The circumstances, the occasion and the presence of other people being aroundprevented me to expressmy love and infatuation for you.I involuntarily without any hesitation reciprocated when you were flirting.

Though I was busy attending to the guests, you did not leave meand I did not want you to be away from me for moment. You praised my long hair counting 32 loops in my braid, which surprised me to such extent that how keenly you were observing each every part of me. Whenyou brushed against my breasts and touched my nipples, cupped and pressed my hips, and put your arms on my waist, whispering Ammasexily in my ears, as if you are fucking me,I was aroused happy and desirable. You should have fucked me immediately. I was ready.

I said, Amma, You were dressed so sexily, your large big pointed nipples were visible through your blouse and sari pallu.

Shiva, The mutual desire and fatal attraction between us was instant. It was the first time in my life; I experienced an intenseuncontrollable attraction to a man.It was a pleasurable surprise to my own self. My long dormant desires surfaced. I was like musical instrument, kept unattended andunused for a long time.Youlifted the cover, dusted cleaned and started playing my strings tuning beautiful melodies and ragas. I wanted you to play with my body. I wanted you to take me in your arms, hug me, cuddle me and kiss me. I felt you were the man I was dreaming about all my life since I was girl. I thought, finally I found my man to whom I belong to. I asked you to come again during the holidays with my son to be with you. I have been waiting eagerly to
meet youand Ihad dreams of you seducing me.’Shiva, 'why did you not hug me, take me into your arms, kiss meand fuck me on that night?’

Padma, I wanted to kiss you and fuck you desperately but controlled myself.I took your hands in my hands, and I took yourlong braid in my hands on that night.There were so many guests around you. I really wanted to fuck you that night. If you were not the bride groom’s mother I would have taken you to a room and fucked you’

‘Shiva, But today, despite meeting in different unimaginableunexpected fateful and strange circumstances, the inevitable happened between us.Mylonging pent-up increasing desire for you is so strongever since our first meetingin my mind, soul and body I responded to your love. I am surprised that you did not hesitate to arouse, excite, entice, enthrall, enter explore and fuck me today. You have awakened my dormant and pent up desires. I had been faithful wife to my husband until today. You made me a slut today.

Shiva, 'I shall admit that, yesterday night while travelling in the car along with my husband to see my deceased son, knowing that I will be meetingyou, I relived our romantic flirting during my son's wedding ceremony. Just thinking about you yesterday night aroused my sexual desires so much. I was expecting that you will somehow find time to fuck me today.

So you were ready since yesterday night for me Amma.

Shiva, ‘Don't you think I am an amoral, amorous, cock crazy, concupiscent, debauched, depraved, iniquitous, insane, horny, kinky, incestuous,lascivious, lecherous, libidinous, lubricious, yearning, unethical, sex starved slutactively encouraging, giving, inviting, indulging, seeking, sharing and receiving carnalpleasureto quench my sexual desires instead of feeling sorrow and pain. I indulged in fucking shamelessly to satisfymy lust. Instead of lamenting, I was moaning with unbearable sexual pleasure. Instead of mourning with unbearable pain, I was cooing and crooning. Instead of crying, I was groaning instead of grieving, squirting instead of sobbing, rejoicing instead of refusing pleasure, wallowing instead of weeping, offering my cunt instead of objecting, opening up and giving shamelessly myself to aman young enough to be my son, who wants to share my pain and agony, comfort and console me for the loss of deceased newly married son, at this fateful and sorrowful moment on a daywhenmy son is dead and his cold lifeless body lying in a mortuary?’

Isubmitted myself completely, shamelessly, uninhibitedly and unabatedly to you, offering and opening myself and opening my cunt immensely enjoyingcarnal sinful pleasure of being fucked thoroughly by your long, thick, enormous, monstrous cock.

I was fascinated to listen her feelings as she revealed her inner most thoughts. It was as if she was pouring out her thoughts aloud. She continued hermonologue. It was like catharsis. She was in the process of self-analyzing, self-criticizing, absolution,and seeking my approval of her behavior, perhaps trying to absolve herself from guilt conscious.

Amma, do not criticize yourself. You are not guilty. We have not committed any sin. There is no reason for you to blame yourself. You have not done anything to feel guilty or blame yourself.

Shiva, Have I not committed utmost sinfucking with you today, enjoying and actively participating in abandoned sex? Am I not a slut? Have I not behaved like a slut? When you hugged me to console, my breasts became bigger and full with love to feed you. I wanted my breasts sucked and emptied by you. The moment you hugged me, I felt your rigid cock pressing against memy desires arousedand experienced pleasure.You filled me completely andyour cock filled my cunt.

Shiva, 'I submitted myself, to be fucked by you, opening my all pores experiencingthe bliss and ultimate joy, uninhibitedly endlessly such an intense pleasure having continuous multiple orgasms hitherto unknown to me. You ignited fire in my mind and body and I could not help but melt in your indulging and intimate embrace and kissing. I could have objected but I did not.I feel happy and lucky and you made me orgasm thrice continuously, which I never knew or imagined I could experience.Shiva, Is it not sin to experience and enjoy such pleasures today?'

Padma, Even if it is sin, youindulged in sex and experienced pleasure even today. You enjoyed it. Time and place does not matter. Sex is beautiful and divine experience.Padma, It is not a sin as per Vedas.

Vedic Verse -'MatharaMupathya, Susara Mupatithe, Puthrartheetha.Sagamarthi, Napathraloka, Nastheethath.Saravamparavovindu ha, dasmathPuthrartham.MatharamsuransatheeRehathee.' which means for the sake of a child a mancan enjoy his own sister or daughter, without any sin attached to it.

Shiva, It says a man can fuck his sister or daughter for a child. It does not say woman can fuck without sin for a child.

In ***** mythology Brahma, who had a sexual relation with his daughter Saraswathi and married her. Yami, sister of Yama, seeks sexual pleasure from her brother. Vyasadeva, illegal son of Satyavati from a Rishi before her marriage to King Shantanu on the request of his mother fucked his deceased brother Vichitravirya wives Ambika, Ambalika to produce Dhritarastra and Pandu. Kunthi gave birth to Karna from Surya before marriage, Dhramaraja from Yama, Arjuna from Indra and Bhima from Vayu after marriage to Panaduraju. Madri second wife of Panaduraju gave birth to Nakula and Sahadeva from Ashvini Devatahlau, sons of Surya. Droupadi married five Pandavas. Nakula and Sahadeva were step sons of Karna. Hence Droupadi cohabited with three step brothers and their stepsons. Droupadi also desired to have sex with Krishna, Karna and Abhimanyu. Subhadra was fucked by her brothers Krishna and Balarama. Krishna fucked his aunt Radha and sixteen thousands of Gopikas.

King Dasharatha, Rama's father could not fuck He had three wives; Kousalya, Kaikeyi and Sumithra and in the name of Puthra kameshti and Asvamedha Yagna he gave his wives to ***** sages. They fucked and impregnated three wives of Dasharatha from whom Rama, Lakshmana, Bharatha and Shatrughna was procreated.

Rama, avatar of Vishnu married Sita, daughter of Bhudevi. Bhudevi was the wife of Vishnu. It implies that Rama married his daughter. thus making his wife Bhudevi as mother-in-law.

Padma, woman fucked by a man other than her husband is not a sin.

Shiva,Ifotherscome to know that I indulged in uninhibited sex and happily fucked today, they would think that I am an amoral, indecent, insatiable, selfish, sinful, sex hungry horny slut, cock crazy unethicalbitch and a whore. People maythink that I am debauched, immoral, lascivious, lustful, oversexed, profligate, promiscuous, unconstrained, uncontrollable, uncurbed,a sex maniac, nymphomaniac, and a pervert  to seduce you, that too her son’s best friend. I would not have believed or imagined, perhaps not endorsed if someone else tells me such incident happened. What do youthink of me honestly.Am I not a slut?’Tell me Shiva that I have become a slut’

Padma, ‘You are my lovely slut. You are a sexy slut goddess and aphrodisiac angel. You should not worryabout what others will think of us. No one will know. We are definitely not abnormal, crazy or immoral.We did not imagine that we would meet again in such circumstances. We have not done anything to be ashamedof.  Even if others come to know, It should not matter. Our fucking today may not be normal but is natural expression of loving, romantic passionate unionand unique expression of love between us.We are soul mates. We are made for each other. We are perfect couple. We have been in love with each other ever since we met. We have been waiting to meet again and today we have met. It might be divine interference that we should make love today.

Shiva, Is it divine intervention?

Amma, in retrospect, it was almost inevitable that it would happen someday. After losing your son, your desire and  need to have your son back in you. Today your long awaited love and desires flared up. You want your son in you, you wanted to take him back into you physically.You see your son in me.You have opened yourself to me, desiredme and invited me to enter you, taken me into you. You allowed me to enter you and open cunt, to explore your depths, your body and soul, receiving me into you and opening up for me. Your abundant loveand pent up sexual desire simmering like volcano for a long time as a woman prompted you to have me, to fill you and fulfill your long dormant desires. I am not a stranger to you. You being married, and being mother of my best friend does not change mylove for you and desire to fuck you. 

Shiva, do you think it is a divine intervention that we are destined to make love today?You understand me completely,my inner thoughts, appreciate my feelings and know my mind so well. Shiva you have put my feelings intowords so clearly and succulently better than I could have expressed. You make me confess, pour out my secret desires and dreams. I need you.I have been waiting for you to fuck me, to satisfy my desires, to share and shower my love and to make my dreams come true.Ithappened today in an unbelievable way.

Shiva, I would have definitely invited you to have me, hadthere been an occasion to meet you again, after our first meeting. I was eager and ready for you even on the first meeting. Today, the loss of my son triggered both my motherly instinct and hitherto unknown long awaited desire for you, flared up with you showering love.I knew it is imminent that we make love once we meet. You did not give me a chance even to sort out my feelings.You excited me to an uncontrollable state and I was ready to take you into me. You entered me and filled me with your cock. I would have come into your arms instantly the moment we meet even in normal circumstances. You have become my god, my religion. I have been thinking of you, about you, about us ever since I saw you. Even yesterday night I had thought of you while travelling in the car.

Shiva, ‘wouldyou have fucked to console any other woman in a similar situation, if it is not me?'

Padma, my answer is 'Yes.Definitely'

I thought so, You can console a woman by fucking. Shiva, 'I never felt such a strong desire and love at first sight with any other man, except you.Perhaps any other woman would not have thought of offering her cunt for fucking to console her on the day when her son is dead, except me.I am a debauched, depravedperverted[/url][url=https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/immoral]immoralsex-starved slut waiting to be fucked by you. The very first opportunity, irrespective of circumstances I offered my cunt to you to be fucked.'
It was not consoling I wanted, I wanted you to fuck me.

Shiva, Did I look like a sexy slut when you first saw me and want to fuck me?

Padma, the first time we met, you were looking like a divine sexy goddess. I wanted to fuck you. I felt thatwe belong to each other, knew each other for a long time, familiar with each other and know each other intimatelyfor many years but separated by unknown forces, and are longing and waiting to meet. Perhaps our relationship has been forso many lives.Perhaps you were my wife, mother, sister, niece, friend or lover in earlier lives.We were related to each other one-way or other in each reincarnation.  I feel we have been waiting for an occasion to meetand unite. Padma, Sex is sacred and not a sin. Sex is positive expression of the life force.Sex between you and me is inevitable irrespective of relationship, time and space. Sex between you and me is not just recreational and pleasurable but also devotional, divine and unifying like sex between Shiva and Parvathi.

She said, ‘you are right.I also had similar feelings. You are an expert in mind reading and understanding others’ inner feelings. At the moment of orgasm I knew that I was in a great golden light and I experienced myself as transparent, luminous energy. I saw seven star-like, golden, swirling points that lined up in my body. My energy centers looked like radiant golden lights in my body.'

Padma, what you had visualized was the life force freely flowing through all seven energy centers that were illuminated and energized by your orgasm. Very few people can have such spiritual sex experience and spontaneous ecstatic experiences like you.

Shiva, Is Spiritual sex not taboo?Thinking of my son, I should have helped my son with love. I could have taught him to fuck me. I should have fucked him. Because he could not fuck his wife, he must have thought he was impotent. He came back to college depressed and frustrated. He should have told you, being his best friend.

'Was he completely impotent? How do you knowAmma?' I asked

Perhaps he was. He wrote anapologetic letter to his wife, a week back and she showed it to me. I was planning to talk to him. I want to help him fuck me with love. He should have come to me;she took my cock into her hands stroking it and said,I would have made his cock big and hard. He could have fucked me. I would have helped himenter my cunt and fuck me. I would have taught him how to fuck a woman.Why he did not share with me and talk to me. He knows I love him.

Padma, Now I understand, he wanted you. He has been in love with you. He admired you beauty. You are the woman he wants as wife. He saw youin his wife and wanted her to love him and to show love and affection like a mother, fondle his cock like a loving mother to make his cock erect and bigger, help him to enter her cunt, guide him with love  and take his cock into her. But he could not tell her and he could not fuck her unless she makes him big and hard lovingly. He could not tell you that he wants to fuck you. He might not be aware that you were willing to be fucked by him.

Padma, tell me honestly, 'would you have offered yourself to your son and fucked by him, had he expressed his desire?'.

Shiva, honestly yes, I would have definitely helped him to fuck me.I would not have hesitated to fuck him. I would have sucked his cock make his cock erect and bigger to fuck me.

Padma, he might have expected you to do just that, take the lead, initiate him lovingly, make his cock erect and bigger, seduce and fuck him. He desired you, wanted to fuck you or wanted you fuck him. He could not express his feelings to you because of taboo. He wanted you to know his feelings and initiate him and he wanted you to fuck him. He was waiting for you to take his cock into your cunt. He wanted you to straddle him and ride him. He might have been afraid of expressing his desire for you, fearing your rejectionand losing your motherly love too.

Shiva, 'Did he tell you that he wants to fuck his mother?

He did not tell me, but I guess that he wanted to fuck you.

You say that I should have seduced him and fucked him. How can I take the lead and intimate him being his mother? Perhaps I should have done that. You know very well that woman always wants and expects the man to takethe lead, praise, initiate, seduce, and woo her  to submit and make love. You are an expert in the art of seducing and fucking women. You have on the first meeting itself made me to want you. You should have advised your friend to fuck his mother.'

Yes Padma, I know what a woman wants. Woman irrespective of the age wants to feel and wants to be treated like a young girl during the process of seduction and courtship. Do you mean that I should have advised your son to seduce and fuck you? He loved you and desired you, however could not express his love to you. Padma, ‘you should have sucked your son’s cock like this to make him big, ‘I said. ‘Why you did not suck him?’

Yes, I should have, I would have sucked his cock and make it bigger, but he did not show it to me like you, see how big is yours, you motherfucker. Your cock is like Shivalinga. No woman can resist your long thick monstrous cock.

She took my cock in her hands and stroking, she said, he did not have such a big monstrous cock as yours to show and exhibit to me proudly. You are a stud and stallion. Shiva, Your monstrous and magnificent cock is always ready to fuck under any circumstances. Your cock is already erect and ready to enter and open me up again. You make any woman open up, offer her cunt and enter her with your monstrous cock. I never imagined a man could have such a big cock as yours.

Kneeling down, shetook my cock into her hands kissed the big pink knob, she said, “Shiva, your cock is so big, enormous, magnificent, long, thick and beautiful. Your cock is so big like a horse’s cock. She ran her tongue along the shaft, licked my scrotum and balls, then took my cock into her mouth and sucked.

Padma, Perhaps I was a Yagasvam in earlier janmas and was used to fuck Queens like Kousalya, Sumithra and Kaikeyi and other Queens in Puthra kameshti Yagnas.

I allowed her to suck my cock for some time.I took hold of her long hair and pulled her up, asked her to bend. She obeyed, bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed, and her hair fell down on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor. Her juicy cunt spread wide, wet and inviting.

It was an erotic and exciting seeing her in that posture. I bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a woman. I licked her cunt, lapped and inserted my tongue into her cunt. She doesn’t just have a cunt between her legs. Every inch she is a cunt! And I mean it as in she’s a hot, feminine, delicious, sexy, and I want to eat and fuck her cunt. She is a walking piece of sex! Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them and my mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. I could actually feel my face pressing ever so slightly inside her body!

She said, moaning, Oh, Shiva, You are actually eating my cunt. I cannot wait. Fuck me my Lord, with your Lingam.I entered her juicy cunt holding her hips, doggy style, slowly firmly opening her cunt deep filling her cunt to the bottom.

Oh! Shiva, you filled me up to my belly button. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, my son.

I took her hair in my hands, holding her luxurious thick hair; pulling it with one hand and other hand holding her hip, I fucked leisurely enjoying each stroke. She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like bitch in heat receiving, submitting her cunt for fucking. My cock penetrated, opened her cunt filling her cunt completely.

“Oh god yes… fuck me..fuck me hard… yeah, right there. oh god.. I love your cock..Oooohhhh..fuck me…”The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around my cock. Padma bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Padma screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. My big cock continued to pound into her repeatedly. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around my swollen girth.

She reached orgasm violently. I could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping my cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping my cock, squeezing my cock. I stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms and then allowed myself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt.

Her orgasm did not stop it just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. My hands moved up to her tits and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. It was almost surreal, as if Padma was standing outside her body watching my cock pound into her yet being able to feel it in every nerve ending in her pussy. When I finally pulled out it was almost a relief from the intense pleasure. At the same time her pussy felt empty.

She said,' I want to have a son like you. ‘Ithink today you might have already impregnated me.Somehow, I feel it, because it is the right time for me. She smiled, Shiva, woman could feel safe, protected, satisfied and forever happy with you. You know how to make awoman happy and satisfied.

She was concerned about supposed to be abnormal thoughts and feelings. She was trying to analyze her own psyche and behavior.She was surprised that her  bodyand mind responding with desireseeking and enjoying pleasure. Her mind simultaneously feeling the pain having lost her only son, and also enjoying. Thinking about theexperience she had with the young man in whose lap she was resting on herhead, She thought aloud, Why she was not feeling the acute pain a mother normally supposed to feel as everyone sayswhen she loses her son? Is it because her sinful pleasure overshadowed her pain and her son was not a worthy man who did not live up to her expectations?

She was confused that she was experiencing intense pleasure instead of pain.Is it because that the intensity of pleasure she had was such aunique, unbelievable, pleasurable experience on that day.The process of bereavement and mourning led her to think about Shiva. His consoling her with love led her physical desires dominate her grief. When she was in grief mode, her body tensed up in ways she may not even recognized fully of the release certain brain chemicals during sex, including oxytocin and serotonin, that resulted in feelings of peace and well-being in her.Sex transported her away from the concern and hurt stirred by the crisis or grief and to a place of pleasure and joy with Shiva. She thought her experience with Shiva was not one time incident but it will have to be a long time affair.

It was the lunchtime and I was hungry.  I said, Padma I am hungry.

She smiled and said, ‘you are always hungry. Get some food to eat. Otherwise you will eat me.’

Padma, I want to eat your cunt for breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner.

I brought lunch for both of us from hostel mess. We both had a light lunch and she relaxed in my arms. 

[+] 2 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Consoling friend’s grieving mother - by xyshiva - 30-01-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother - by xyshiva - 30-01-2020, 03:50 PM