Adultery Consoling friend’s grieving mother
Chapter 2

Padmavathy was thirty six years old, tall, with oily smooth, clear, radiant blemish less smooth glowing skin, beautiful face, high cheekbones, natural arch shaped curvaceous well defined eye brows, large expressive kohl lined eyes, large mouth, full wide juicy thick puffy pouting lips, big chin, long smooth neck and sexy shoulders, long smooth arms, artistic long fingers, and pleasant pectorals. Her huge, large, voluminous firm pendulous, mountainous and conical breasts hung from lean chest and big nipples extend out of her slender lean frame made her brazenly top heavy. Her narrow thin taut waist curvaceously spread onto wide bottom and big hemispherical protruding inverted-pots like hips. Her thick long, oily, soft, silky, jet-black, lustrous, smooth, shining, wavy, voluminous and uniformly thick hair extends beyond her thunderous smooth banana trunk like thighs reaching her calves. She normally arranges her hair in a beautiful bewitchingly thick braid adorning with jasmine flowers. Her lissomly curvaceous body firm yet full at the bosom and wide hips and longlegs is erotic. She is extremely curvy with everything being tight, toned, and feminine, low body fat, narrow waist and wide hips. She looks at least five younger than her actual age. She has melodious, soft husky and sexy voice and sweet smile. She was every inch a woman, glowing and exuding and flaunting utmost feminine sexuality. She was at her peak age sexually. Padmavathy was married at the age of fourteen to her twenty six year old maternal uncle. At 16, she gave birth to her son Mohan. She was never in love with her husband who does not know how to appreciate her exceptional beauty.

She has an attractive, beautiful, bewitching, curvaceous, elegant, erotic, glamorous, gorgeous, lovely, magnificent, pleasant, romantic, pulchitondrous, sensuous, sexy, stylish, sophisticated, and voluptuous personality no man can ignore. Everything about her is mesmerizing and redefines perfection. Her smile and laugh can stop any man. She has the ability to make any man forget how to breathe.

We laycuddling each other, her face buried on my chest, until our satiated bodies graduallyreturned to normality.As she walkednaked to the bathroom, Iadmired her hips swaying provocatively in harmonious motionwith her flowing calf length loosehair on her back. She came out arranging her hair into a loose bun. I was admiring her naked sensuous and curvaceous body, her huge extra-large heavy voluminous breasts hung from her chest swinging. She sat on my lap, putting her hands around my neck and my hands holding her protectively.

I said, Amma, ‘you are beautiful, sexy and erotic goddess.'

She was hugging me, her face buried on my chest and I cuddled her.She laid down keeping her head in my laplooking into my eyes.I was fondling her body feeling the smoothness of her skin, caressing her face and fondling her big breasts.We lay on the bed, I took her into my arms, and her head buried on to my chest, the she looked up into my eyes, expressing shyness, satisfaction and contentment.

I asked, Padma, ‘how do you feel now?’

‘Shiva,Finally, I am with you, to whom I originally belong. You should have claimed me long ago. I have been like a neglected and parched fertile land waiting to be deep-ploughed, watered and seeded to flourish. You fucked me thoroughlyfor the first time in my life. I feel I am the luckiest woman on the earth.

Amma, I am happy to know that you are fully satisfied. I also feel I am lucky to have you.

Padma said, 'I was never fucked like this with such along thick big monstrous cock. You are like an animal, a Stallion, a Stud and donkey. I have seen cocks of donkeyandhorse and yours is as big. I am fortunate to have your gigantic cock filling my cunt. You are born with such a beautiful and big cock. I am so sore I can hardly walk! This has been the most wonderful experience in my life but I am so sore I just cannot believe it. I’m a wreck! You fucked my cunt so deep thoroughly. I did not know that being fucked is so much pleasurable.'

She said, “Shiva, you are my dream man. It is the first time in my life I have experienced such beautiful multiple long drawn orgasms. You made me to be my truest sexual form and from that came the flood of euphoria and ecstasy that is a cervical orgasm for a long time. I had orgasms repeatedly, which was entirely new experience for me. My entire being was alive. I had awareness of every molecule opening in my body. Now I know what it is like being fucked thoroughly and properly. It was filthy and rough and selfish and it was amazing experience.’

Shiva, 'Where were you all these years, lover? Why did not you come to me earlier, claim me and fuck me? You should have claimed me long ago. I am your property. I belong to you. Why did you deny me this heavenly pleasure all these years?Why were you not born earlier than I was? You could have owned me when I was a young virgin girl.’

Amma, when you were a young virgin girl, I was not even born.’I was born fifteen years after you. I could have fucked you when I was twelve perhaps.

Shiva, You should have come to me and fucked me when you were twelve. Ever since we met, I think of you, I have a physical need to be close to you, I feel confident with you. My long hidden and suppressed dormant desires surfaced. From the moment I saw you, I haven’t been able to stop thinking of and about you. You have occupied my mind. The very first time in my lifeI felt passionately in love with you. It was a feeling so loving, so tender, so wild, so overwhelming and breath-taking, and involving, a feeling I did not know before. I know the moment I saw you that you are the tall handsome man I have been dreaming about since my childhood. It was as if my dreams come true. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, in your arms as your woman. I experienced the pleasure of submission, surrendering myself, soul and body to you uninhibitedly transcending all limits. Finally I found my man, my Master who owns me.'

When I think of you, I feel you, feel your love as if you are touching me, cuddling me, and embracing me, feeling and exploring every part of my body. Sometimes, I think and feel you are communicating with me through telepathy. You are effectively transferring mind to mind communication, thoughts, ideas, feelings, sensations and images. I feel you are reaching me through telepathy whenever you want, because I feel your presence as if you are there with me and my mind and body is filled with pleasurable sensations. I can feel the waves of your love surrounding me. I can feel and sense you that you are with me and in me. You are making me to think about you always.

I feel you are sending sexual love and making love to me telepathically, because whenever I think of you, I feel aroused and stimulated and my body responds uncontrollably with desire. Sometimes I feel you were with me, in me, deep into me, watching me, touching me, fondling me, kissing me, entering me, exploring me, opening me and fucking me. Did you make love to me at that time? I think you tune the frequency of my mind, send your waves of sexual desire telepathically to me and receive my inner thoughts. I cannot help or control thinking of you and feel your presence. Sometimes when I am in the midst of people, suddenly you enter my mind, I feel your presence in me, around me, in my mind, and my body responds. You excite me so much;it is an embarrassment to conceal the waves of pleasure, when I feel your presence with me, surrounding me, because my juices flow out dripping on to my thighs making me wetand I cannot stand or walk. My petticoat becomes wet with my cunt juice. It happened many a time in front of my maids and others too. It was as if I am thoroughly fucked to orgasm by you. You must be making fucking me at that time.

My reawakening immediately after meeting you and receiving your love really surprised me. It was love at first sight. I amready from expecting to be done with sex to having an intense physical relationship, to have an extramarital affair in a way I never had when I was younger and married, and finally, to being with You. However, more importantly, rediscovering my sexuality helped me to be open to enjoying life again, and to look at new things with curiosity instead of judgment.

She was looking into my eyes with love, devotion and submission. I was fondling her body feeling the smoothness of her skin, caressing her glowing face and lovingly fondling her big breasts.

“Shiva, You filled me with love, filled the void in me, fulfilled meandgave me such a wonderful unbelievable life time experience, made me forget everything, the pain, the agony, the sorrow, the trauma and feel happy. Nothing else matters in this world except you for me now.I experienced pure heavenly pleasureperhaps animalisticand carnal pleasureand akin to nirvana. It may be a sin to fuck and experience such pleasure on this day, yetI experienced the ultimate, abandoned, uncontrollable, blissful pleasure akin to nirvana of highest level. I never thought even inmy dreams such happiness and pleasure is plausible.

Padma, it is not a sin.

Shiva, it is strange we have to meet to mate in these extraordinary unimaginable circumstances after long waiting.This experience would not have been more pleasurable if our mating and fucking is in normalcircumstances. I admit having such a thought, even if it may be termed as kinky, that the pleasure experienced with you is more intensified because it happened especially today.Itmay be consideredillicit, unimaginableandsin to fuck my son’s friend. My dream lover fucking me today makes me definitely kinky beyond any doubt as per normal societal standards. I do not feel guilty having such experience today and also about cheating my husband because I know that I originally belong to you ever since I saw you.My mind, body and soul occupied by you, filled by you, owned by you and devoured by you. You have shown me that sexcan be so pleasurable beyond words can express and powerful. It is like divine pleasure akin to nirvana.

However, I am sad that my son did not live to experience such heavenly pleasures with his beautiful wife. Do you know, what could be the plausible reason for my son to end his life?
I do not know Amma

Padma said, ‘Can you believe that my son Mohan couldnot enter and fuck his wife’s virgin cunt and fuck her. She is still a virgin’.

‘Is she? I said surprisingly, I did not think of this possibility.'

Shiva, ‘She is a virgin. He did not and could not fuck his wife. Madhu told me that he tried but could not get his cock up and to fuck and deflower her. His inability to fuck his virgin wife musthave caused him to take such a drastic decision.'

'I wish he was a man like you with vigor and virility and hadsuch a monstrous cock like yours, solong, thick, big, beautiful tofuckhis wife. I wish you were my son. You would have fucked and deflowered her on the first night and impregnated her by now.’

I said, “Amma, if I am your son, I would not have married her or any other girl,” I said.

'Why, Shiva', she asked taking my already erect and hard cock in her hands, stroking it, 'If I were your mother, you need a girl to fuck. Any girl or woman would be happy to have your cock. Your monstrous gigantic horse’s cock is ready again. It seems your cock is always ready for me.'

“If you were my mother, I do not need any other girl. I would have married you, and fucked you,Amma”

You would have married me, even if I were your own mother, Shiva? You have such a loving thought. What a wonderful experience it would have been.Yes! You couldhave fucked me without marrying me. Do you like me so much to marry me and make me your wife?She said, toying with her managalsutra, I am fascinated to think you would have tied managalsutra to me. Mother-son marriage is taboo and forbidden in our society.

Amma, I said, I have not seen any other girl as beautiful and sexy as you are. You are a beautiful sexy lovelyand erotic sex goddess. I would have been happy to have you as my wife even if you were my mother.

Shiva, I am very happy, excited, enthralled and thrilled to knowyour intense love and desire for me that you would have married me to fuck, even if I were your own mother. Youcannot marry me if I were your own mother. Society does not accept such an incestuous marriage.Though itis a sin and taboo, you would have fucked me. You would have been mypermanent resident stud son and secret lover forever.Wewould have been living happily in incest and sin. To the society, we would have been lovingmother and son. You could have fucked me from the earliest age you could get your cock up. I would have been the happiest and lucky slut motherfucked by a horny stud son. I would have become your keptwoman and lifelong mistress. I wouldnot have allowed you to marry any other girl. You could have impregnated me and produced many children by now. I would have given you at least dozen children. I would have been the happiest mother nursing your children, breastfeeding you along with our children continuously as long as possible.

'Shiva, at what age your cock was ready to fuck.'

'Yeah, Amma, Ever since my childhood,my cock has been ready most probably even at the age of eight.Do you want me to be bothyour son and lover?’

She said, ‘Yes Shiva, why should I allow you to fuck some other girl or woman, if you were my son? I would have been the happiest and luckiest mother to be fucked by handsome stud son with such a monstrous cock.I would have been happy to see your cock growing up, to become a stud and stallion man with such colossal, huge, humongous, gargantuan, gigantic massive, monstrous cock and becoming ready to fuck me. I would have been sucking your cock from your young age. Why should I allow you to fuck and give to other women such heavenly incredible pleasures? When you saw me first time during the marriage of my son, I remember you looking at me with intense love and burning desire.

Shiva, I was captivated and enamored by your hungry looks. I was besotted,Infatuated, smittenand was in love with you like a young girl. I wasbewitched, beguiled,charmed, enchanted, enraptured, enthralled, entranced, fascinated, and love-struckby you. I was head over heels for you. I was under the magic spell of you, consumed with desire for you when you first saw me.

Shiva, You were not looking at me asyour best friend’s mother but were looking as if you want to have me, disrobe me, enter me, eat me, devour me and fuck me. Iwas overwhelmed to see your cock bulge in your pantswhen you flirted with me. You admired my beauty looking at me from top to bottom, every inch of my body with penetrating eyes. I am curious to know what you saw in me the very first time.

Padma, My initial thoughts when I saw youwerethat, ‘you are beautiful, sexy and horny. Here is the woman I want to fuck. I thought you need to be fucked thoroughly.’

Shiva, I could see such an intense desire in your eyes. Did you think I need to be fucked?

Padma, I remember our first meeting as if it happened yesterday. It was fatal attraction, admiration and desire at first sight. Anintense desire communicated between us when I saw you first time. I felt I know you for a very long time, perhaps for so many lives. I felt you are mine. You belong to me. The image of you is still fresh in my mind.You were wearing a pure silkmaroon red and gold sari withbroad heavy gold border well below your deep navel to show deep navel and enhance beauty. You are like a woman in Paintings worldwide showing a deep navel and large buttocks.I remember your large kohl lined expressive beautiful eyes looking at me.Your extra-large big huge hung voluminous conical pendulous heavy breasts proudly and visiblyextending out of blouse and sari.

Your beautiful calf-length thick jet-black lustrous silky smooth shinning silky hair neatly parted in the middlewas arranged in a long braid adorned with gold hairpins on side. Your wide bewitchingly thick braid with neat loops fastened just below your protruding big arse with gold hair band and left loose reaching your calves and adorned with beautifully arranged long jasmine flower threads oscillating and swinging harmoniously with your huge breasts and big arse cheeks provocatively as you walk.

You were wearing a glittering diamond nose stud, gorgeous gold chain held by a hook at the center parting of the hair with the diamond studded gold pendant falling on the center of the forehead just above the stone studded dark red bindhi. Your beautiful neck adorned with a diamond collar necklace the base and lower. A diamond pendant on a thick wide gold necklace chain, and a heavy gold rope design mangalasutra, and a gold chain with a heart shaped diamond studded pendantwereresting in between your breasts. Another gold long multi layered step chain hung on your front reaching navel swinging rhythmically as you walk. You were wearing beautiful glittering diamond studded hanging earrings. Two gold ear step chains interlinked in a criss-cross pattern extending to the both sides of hair hooked with precious stone studded hairpins.

You were adorned with diamond studded gold armlets and handsfull of gold and matching colored bangles, diamond rings on your fingers. A beautiful gold diamond studded wide waistbanddbangd around your thin waist. A gold key chain tucked in the sari on theside belowyourbeautiful flashing deepnavel, ornamental gold two saribrooches connected with three layer long chainand pin, and series of heavy precious stone studded gold brooches at the end of sari pallu to weigh it down. Your beautiful feetadorned with design mehindi,gold anklets and diamond studded silver toe rings.

All the gold, precious stones and diamond studded elaborate jewelry complimented your natural erotic beauty. I told you that night that you were looking like a bride. You were looking like a rich beautiful sexy longhairedlove Goddessdescended from heaven to grace the wedding ceremonyand moving around exuding divine feminine charm and erotic beauty. Women were looking at you with admiration, appreciation and envyand men were looking at you with desire.

The following day forreception, you were wearing peacock blue & green color Mysore silk thin sari worn very much your navel with matching wide neck low deep cut short sleeved backless designer blouse with confidence and attitude to carry such a blouse catching all the eyeballs in the party, both of the men and the women. There was a lot of talk and gossip about your attire.

You adorned entirely different set of gold and diamond jewelry.You looked extremely beautiful with little flesh around your deep navel. You were wearing sari five inch below navel that revealed lot of your belly and deep round navel. Your hip folds and waist chain, big breasts and hips, long braid with jasmine malas oscillating pendulously on your back when you walk making you erotic beautystealing the show.

I thought I should marry you. I know it is not possible. I would have married your daughter or younger sister resembling you, if you have. You were looking like a divine beautiful sexy Kama GoddessRathi Devi, a Slut Goddess. I inhaled aphrodisiac aroma of your sweat stained armpits when you lifted your hands Theimage of you etched in mind and your body aroma is still fresh in my mind..
[+] 3 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Consoling friend’s grieving mother - by xyshiva - 30-01-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother - by xyshiva - 30-01-2020, 03:49 PM