Adultery Consoling friend’s grieving mother

I ran a finger on her juicy soft thick lips and she took my finger into her mouth and sucked.  I gave her a soft kiss, paused to caress her lips by holding the kiss for a few seconds, rantip of my tongue on her thick full beautiful pouting wet juicy softlips.Finally, I ran my tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open.She parted her lips slightly. I used tip of my tongue to very gently caress her lips. She responded by opening her mouth. I penetrated her mouth with my tongue stroked her tongue. My tongue explored her lips, inside the lips, tongue, teeth, gums, palate and used my lips to bite gently, strike, massage, slowly and gently like tasting something wonderful applying a little suction every now and again.

Her mouth opened fully taking as my tongue slipped into hers, exploring her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around me tightlyand our tongues caressed each other. She in turn sucked on my tongue. Then she also inserted her tongue into my mouth for me to suck. Our tongues entwined. She took my lower lip into her mouth and started sucking, chewing and biting digging her teeth, all the time pressing her against me. She sucked and chewed on my lower lip for a long time. In turn, Itook her lower and upper lip one after another alternatively chewing and sucking them gently.

Our bodies were touching each other and hearts beating faster, blood running through veins faster and faster at high speed. Our tongues entwined, exploring and sucking each other alternatively. Her tongue attacked my mouth, probing my tongue, teeth and gums. We kissed on for long time, with small gaps for taking breath. Her long fingernails were digging on my back. I smelt her body aroma, an exotic body odor I never smelled beforewith such a passion and sweetness. It was if we both want to drink nectar from each other’s mouth. Her hands were around me encircling and clutchingtightly. We kissed unmindful of the circumstances for a long time taking turns drinking nectar from eachother mouth.

It was anabsorbing stimulating sweet tasty thrillingtantalizingteasing uninhibitedlong drawnlip lockednectar sucking and slurping kiss. The long kissing was not enoughfor us and we want to have more of each other. The kissing and cuddling ignited fire in us, our hearts beating faster pumping blood into each every minuscule part of the body and mind.The mutual desire mounted to unbearable and uncontrollable heights.

The intimate, involving,indulging embrace, cuddlingand sucking kiss relieved her agony and her body was on fire seekingcopulation that is more rapturous. My overpowering hard maleness made her submit and open herself. Her whole body was aching with irresistible, unbearable and uncontrollable desire for taking me into her.

Her hand moved down and took my hard cock into her hand stroking it. She became aroused and excited beyond control, the blood running fast, her nerves electrified and tensed, her pulse rate and breathing quickened. Her heavy huge breastsbecame heavier and swollen, areola expanded and enlarged. Her nipples became stiff, hard and jutting to come out of the bra and blouse straining at seams. Her clit engorged and stiff, her soft cunt lips enlarged and opened likeflower petalsand juice from her pussy overflowing and running down between her thighs. She could not think of anything else except her burning insatiable desire. She was like a simmering volcano with hot lava ready to explode.

Throbbing from her pelvis overwhelmed her body.She obviously could not bear the intense urge. The intimate embrace, kissing and togetherness,silent unspoken psychological, emotional need and uncontrollablephysical desire communicated through her lustful eyes and body response prompted me to lift her. She wants to be fucked and needs to be fucked.

I slipped a hand under her arm and around her back, leaned over her placed my otherarmbehind her knees and scooped herup intomy arms. She put her hands around my neck holding on to me, buried her face on my shoulder and groaned.I carried her to the bedroom illuminated by soft sunlight diffused through white curtains and lowered her on the bed.

Padma lying down on the edge of the bed, feet touching the floor,her hair spreadwide covering almost the width of the bed. I could see how beautiful and sexy she was, her flawless, blemish less glowing smooth skin, large voluminous conical mountainous breasts with large dark areolas and hardened jutting upright erect big nipples, her mound of deep navel and the rise and fall of her abdomen.

Yanking off my shirt and lungi I undressed completely. She was obviously surprised and fascinated by seeing the size of my erect long thick rigid big pulsating monstrous young and virile eight  inchcock as I walked towards her flaunting my cock proudly.

Her large eyes wide expressing surprise and eyebrows rose seeing the enormous size of mymonstrous cock with disbelief.Her surprise reaction is not unexpected to me.

I am well aware of women’s reaction and surprise when they see the size of my nine inch long thick monstrous cock with bigger knob. I knew women love to be fucked by big cock. My monstrous gigantic cock is really big in length and thickness, and the knob is even bigger and menacing. The feel of such big cock stretching a woman’s cunt and filling deep to the bottom itself makes a woman reach orgasm.

Lying back down on the bed, the beauty of her partially nude erotic body revealed inthe soft diffused light. Her extra-large huge breasts hadproportionately large conical areolas with big long elongated stiffened nipples that pointed out from the enormous mound of her firm tits. I sat next to her, cupping, stroking and feeling her hugeextra-large breasts.I unhookedand removed her blouse and braasshe lifted her hands up willingly to ease them. Her naked heavy breasts were firm; big enlarged areola and engorged nipples were long, stiff and juttingout. Ibent downto kiss her big mountainous breasts.My hand sipped through below her sari and petticoat feeling her big thunderous thick fleshy soft thighs.

She sat upright on the bed leaning over me so that her breast hangs an inch above my face, offering the jutting long nipple,carried her breast to my mouth in the gesture of a nursing mother, the dark engorged jutting long nipple of her breast.Excited by the arousal she sucked in a tight breath, the scent of her pheromones caused by arousal and body language telling me just how needy she was to get her breasts sucked.

She leaned over me so that her breast hangs an inch above my face, offering the nipple. Suddenly, the entire world is nipple-shaped. It hangs there in space for me to kiss. I sucked it, nuzzling it gently with my teeth. The nipple grew larger and firmer in my mouth. She withdrew it, and replaced it with the other. It too, swollen to my sucking.

In the movement she made by taking her two hands to bring it towards my moth, a drop of milk appeared at the extremity. I licked it eagerly, seizing that heavy breast in my mouth like a juicy fruit. I suckled in a greedy and regular way. I passed both my arms around her waist and I sucked on with slow sips of her breast milk with a movement of the neck as abreast fed child.

I sucked on her big brown heavy engorged hard and jutting nipple, while stroking the other and squeezing it. I kept on sucking like a hungry baby sucking milk from mother’s breast while her hand was below my head holding it like a feeding mother breastfeeding her baby son. She was like nursing mother, breasts heavy with full of milk, aching painfully and wanted to feed her hungry baby son, to relieve unbearable ache caused by overflowing milk. She wants her breasts sucked and emptied. Her mother instinct triggered hormones in her mind and body was responding with uncontrollable need to feed and her breasts be sucked.

I sucked on her jutting nipple while caressing her breast.I could feel milk coming out of her breasts. I sucked on more intensely and could taste her milky breast juices till the flow stopped.

Suddenly she said, "That's enough for this one my son, suck the other now."

I took the other breast with docility. She had placed her hands on the back of me, and she was breathing forcefully now. I sucked milky juice drop by drop coming into my mouth. I was surprised that milky juices coming out from her breasts and happily sucked on.

She moaned with relief and pleasure as I sucked on her breasts. I could understand her desire to breastfeed me.I continued sucking her breast milky juices from both the breasts alternatively. I was surprised that she was having such intense reflexes of hormones that her breasts enlarged and her nipples grew enormously swollen and oozing out milky juices.

While I was sucking, she took my rigid long thick erect hard cock into her hand feeling it, held it until her hand was full and able to contain only part of its length, thickness and hardness.It was the first time in her life to see and hold such a big enormous sized cock. It was like a long thick hard iron rod with bigger knob. She was overwhelmed to hold suck a massive monstrous cock in her hands. She could not help but compare in her mind the cock of Shiva she was holding with that of her husband's timid small soft lifeless cock.

She was holding my cock in her hands stroking, her hands running along the shaft lovinglyand bigger pink knob. She took hold of my scrotum, feeling the balls and then her fingers reached the knob of my cock.She was apprehensive and was afraid whether she could take all this meaty enormous monstrous cock all the way in and her cunt my get torn and ripped apart. However, she was also excited with imminent thought that she is going to take in and fucked by my massive cock.She was horny, her clitthrobbing and became hard. Herlabia got thicker, and the muscles of her vagina contract. She liked the thought of having such a big cock inside her cunt  stretching it out and pounding it repeatedly.

The excitement made her cunt petals enlarge, clitoris hard, and cunt juices overflowing with excitement and expectation. She wants my big monstrous cock to open and fill her cunt. She thought it is as big as horse’s cock.

‘Shiva, Oh!I cannot wait, Do it. Come into me. I want you insideme,’ she said holding my cock.

I got up, took off her sari and petticoat. She was naked, herthighs spread wide, her beautiful thick wet juicy cunt flower and engorged glittering stiff big clit were inviting. She has beautiful thick cunt lips andlong triangle of very thick black pubic hair.I was over her between her fat fleshy thighsand my cock entered into her vaginal opening slowly going in deeper and deeper between the clinging lips of the vulva to the bottom. She raised her bottom slightly as my cock enteredher juice-drenchedcunt.My cock enteredtightly openingand widening hersoft cunt walls as a knife slicing a soft butter slab smoothly, reached her bottom,completely filling her cunt. Her cunt muscles were gripping my cock tightly like a fist.

She could feel my massive cock entering and opening her cunt. When my cock entered her wet cunt, she gasped, it was the first time in her life she had ever experienced what it was like to feel a cock from the inside her cunt. She never felt that way with her husband’s small timid cock. She could feel my cock filling inside her cunt and expanding. My big long thick enormous cock filled her cunt to the bottom and still some length of it is outside her vagina. It was a delicious entry, opening and filling her tight cunt completely to the bottom. It was obvious that she never had an experience of her cunt filled bysuch a huge cock. She was tightly encircling and gripping my cock as if she wanted to take all of the cock into her. I looked into her eyesas she was pleading for more. She wantsmore. Her cunt muscles opened up, stretched by the enormous size of my thick long cock, and her hands on my hips were pushing and pressing my cock into her. I took her breasts into my hands fondling them. It was a moment of unison, of our bodies and souls.

"Shiva, It feels like you split me in two. I feel your cock in my throat!" she stammered. She slowly turned to look in the mirror across from the bed her. What she saw horrified her. Her cunt stretched wide open and filled by my huge cock, still there was at least half of my cock out of her. Oh, God I feel like I am a virgin getting fucked for the first time."  Her cunt juice had traveled down my cock and was staining the sheets. she looked down in front of her. "It is so big. Do you know how much your stretching me?" she whispered.

She said, ‘fuck me Shiva, deeper, more. Fuck me hard.' She urged me as my cock was going in and withdrawing to the tip and then sliding into her cunt slowly and steadily.

I looked into her eyes keeping my cock still to enjoy the feeling. I was not in a hurry. I wanted her to feel and enjoy enormous size of my cock. Slowly I slid back and forth. I settled down to a steady, relentless rhythm, fucking her straight and hard. I could feel hertight cunt muscles opening every time my cock going in deep.

She was moaning, and said, ‘Oh, my son, fuck me, fuck your mother, fuck me, my son, fuck me hard.I have been hungry to take your cock, all these years. Give it to me all the way in. Rip off my cunt.’ She was repeating the wordscooing and crying loud, while moving her bottom up to meet each of my strokes. Her pussy juices were flowing out running down my cock and my balls were soaking wet.

I lifted and placedboth her legs on both sides my shoulders, slightly lifted her ass just off the bed, re-entered her cunt and fucked her slowly and steadily deeper and deeper. I whispered, Amma, You are a sexy bitchy slut and your cunt is like a heaven, and you needto be fucked by me. I fucked faster with all my energy digging into her deeper and deeper opening of her cunt, each stroke with more and more energetic thrusts. She was making husky and horny sounds, cooing and groaning with utmost pleasure.

I said, My sweet sexy darling aphrodisiac Amma, you are a cunt. You are a sexy bitchy slut. You are a slut, tramp and whore.  I am going to fuck you so hard and rip off your cunt.'

'Yeah, I am your slut Amma. You are a mother-fucking son.  Fuck me, my son. Fill my cunt. I am yours. I am your slut and whore. Your fat cock is so long and big. I have been waiting for you. Fuck me,' she said huskily.

She was thrusting upwards raising her arse with equal vigor and enthusiasm making erotic sounds. She was like a bitch in heat now. Our bodies with each stroke weretrying to unite with each other, to become one and to achieve oneness. It was a unique and ultimate expression of love and desire between man and woman, their body and souls to become one and achieve oneness.

Her hands around me, her legs spread wide, her cunt inviting and receiving my cock each time. I was digging and rotating my cock in her cunt making it bigger and wider, as a thick iron crowbar rod digging and deepening into rain drenched soft earth, taking my massive hard cock out and sending back with more force and rotating in circular motion to make her cunt wider and deeper.

Her hips began to rise and fall with each of my stroke in harmonious rhythm and made undulating circular movements that quickened and heaved. She began to emit throaty erotic exciting orgasmic sounds.She squirmed and moaned as I pulled my cock almost all of the way out from her cunt and thrust back in to hilt with full force again and again rapidly gaining speed. The rhythm became faster and faster as I placed my hands under her ass cheeks bringing my cock into her cunt deeper thrust to the hiltas I fucked deeper, holding her arse cheeks. Each new thrust inside of her vagina made all the walls of her vagina feel a tingly but satisfying pleasure sensation.  When the cock is withdrawn from the cunt, shemissed the feeling and wants it more.  She felt each thrust felt so good. It is a constant buildup and takeaway. At the same time, the rest of her body was also engorged, wet and would enjoy teasing too.

She cameviolently crying aloudas if a simmering volcano erupted, as if an earthquakeshook her, her whole body shaking in frenzieduncontrollable spasms. She dug her fingernails deep into my back scratching wildly drawing out blood.Her orgasm was visible in her reaction of complete abandon, her legs and pussy tightening around me in a squiring movement. She moved back and forth, up and down and wiggled tighter and tighter.

I pumped faster and faster deep into her cunt.I kept my cock rooted in her cunt without moving and her cunt muscles gripping, releasing and squeezing my cock like a fist, repeatedly.I massaged her clitoris slowly until she lifted her hips and came again. Her body was shaking in a frenzied motion sweating profusely. Keeping my cock still in her cunt, I massaged her cunt and clit smoothly inserting my fingers and she had three more consecutive orgasms. She came as if all her pores opened up and juices coming out of her body crying out loud like a wild animal.Her fingernails dug deeper scratching my back violently, drawing blood profusely. Her fingers dug in drawing blood.I kept on fucking her more and digging into her cum filled cunt and I was ready, suddenly her fingers dug into my shoulders and she was ready again. I could not control anymore andcame very big.

I said“Amma,Amma,Amma,as I ejaculated thickloads of sperm into her cunt, pouring my thick hot sperm filling her cunt. We came together in unison in a harmonious motion. She surrendered to orgasm as her entire body contracted and convulsed in frenzied movements. She squeezed all my juices with her cunt. All my juices drained filling her cunt; I lay with my head between her breasts and her fingers played with my mussed hair. It was an exhaustive and exhausting orgasm for both of us.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as tight as she could and we lay in that position. I looked in to her eyes and saw her blushing. Seeing her feeling shy at that moment was so beautiful. It was the shyness, awoman feelsnaturally, afterbeing fucked thoroughly to orgasm and submitted her body and herself completely to her man. She kissed me all over my face, her eyes and face glowing with contentment and satisfaction. Oh! God, Shiva, You have taken me to heaven. You have shown me heaven. First time I experienced what it is like to feel a cock from the inside my cunt. This is the first time in my life I experienced such an intense long drawing multiple orgasms. You seeded and filled my cunt completely with your potent sperm.

I kissed her face and said, 'It was beautiful and lovely experience for me too.You have drained and squeezed all my sperm.'

She smiled, Shiva, 'I need to be filled by your potent sperm. You have filled me completely. I want to become pregnant.'She whispered, “It’s the right time of the month. I know it can happen. Oh, dear, help me make a son! I want your son. I want a son like you.”

I said, I would make you pregnant soon, Amma, I cannot promise you that the child will be a boy or girl.

My sixth sense tells me that you have already impregnated me. I can feel it.

[+] 4 users Like xyshiva's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Consoling friend’s grieving mother - by xyshiva - 30-01-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Consoling friend’s grieving mother - by xyshiva - 30-01-2020, 03:48 PM