Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
Few Days later.........

My jiju saw Jayraj in the living room wearing only his short..........
His upper body was completely naked..... He went towards the kitchen and after a minute or so he went back to his bedroom....

My jiju went behind him and saw the door remained slightly open...........He focused towards it and saw a few clothes lying on the floor......... He took his wheelchair to a position from where he could look inside the bedroom properly............He looked inside and saw My Rupali didi's saree,petticoat and choli..........He focused even more and saw something which looked like her bra and panty from their size.........he also saw another small piece of cloth and understood it was Jayraj's underwear......

He was still looking at the clothes when he saw a cloth being thrown on the floor next to the other clothes and my jiju immediately recognised that cloth.........it was the same shorts which Jayraj was wearing just a few minutes ago when he came to the living room........
My jiju swallowed his saliva and then he heard his wife my didi,"hahahaha ummmmmm"...

Jiju tried to position himself one more time so that he could see the bed but all he managed was to see the corner of the bed and the bedside table..............he then saw Jayraj's hand and a cigarette in his hand and he put the ash in the ash tray and again his hand disappeared..........The next moment he heard Jayraj ,"aaaahhhhhhhhh" .......

My jiju looked towards his own bedroom trying to make sure that Sonia was still sleeping and then he looked towards my didi and Jayraj's bedroom............

He heard Jayraj again,"aaaaaahhhhhhh aur ander lo,bas thoda hi reh gaya hai..

He saw Jayraj putting the ash in the tray again and then heard him,"aaaahhhhhhhh haan aese hi aaaaahhhhhhh ..and the next moment he heard my didi coughing and trying to catch her breath............inspite of the door being slightly open my jiju had no courage to push it open and see what was going inside the bedroom..............

His heart pounded when he heard my Rupali didi ,"kitna mushqil se maine poora ander liya,itna bada aur mota hai aapka...
My jiju was shaking with anxiety and had his head down with embarrassment......
He was feeling ashamed of himself more and more now.............Hearing those words from his wife's mouth further damaged his ego and he felt even less of a man now...........

He was clearly accepting Jayraj as a much superior man when he heard him," hahahaha are mard ka hai to bada aur mota hoga hi,koi namard nahin main jo chhota aur pencil jaisa patla ho..
My jiju's confidence kept going down further when he heard my didi laughing like a slut,"hahahaha ummmm isiliye to ab mujhe bhi mazaa aata hai,sach mein itna mazaa kabhi nahin aaya,asli mard ke saath alag hi mazaa hai ummmmmm ...
 next voice was of Jayraj," aaahhhhhh poora ka poora le le rahi ho,seekh gayee ho..
My Rupali didi again began coughing.........
My jiju was on the verge of crying again but he had no courage to push the door even now.............He was hearing all these with his head down.......He looked up and inside the bedroom and saw Jayraj's right leg till thigh and it was all naked..................the next moment he saw a small white hand with big nails on Jayraj's thigh..........Jiju understood whose hand it was..........

The hand caressed Jayraj's thigh and then went towards his hip which my jiju couldn't see as it disappeared from his view................The hand again came back towards Jayraj's thigh and then the next to the hand rested a bunch of hair on Jayraj's thigh.........

My jiju knew whose hair was that and then he heard Jayraj again," aaaaahhhhhhhhh haan waise hi ruko,aaaahhhhhhh poora ander rehne do waise hi aaaahhhhh ..,.
And then jiju heard my didi breathing heavily and coughing............
[+] 2 users Like babasandy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 30-01-2020, 01:31 PM