Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
But the most interesting thing that happened in the few months before Cyrus left was meeting Anusha. One evening, Cyrus had called her and invited her over, but hadn't told her anything about Priya. When Anusha came, it took her a while to come to terms with the coincidence, and a little longer to come to terms with the fact that Priya knew every detail about her night with Cyrus.

But eventually, one thing led to another, and the three of them ended up having an extremely hot and passionate night together. Priya and Anusha were both surprised with one another, and themselves, and enjoyed the new sensations and feelings of being with women. Together, they pleasured Cyrus till he couldn't take anymore. They sucked and licked his cock in turns while the other straddled his face. Then they orally pleased him simultaneously till he came in torrents. They then rode him in turns, and then allowed him to thrust his cock in and out while they lay on the bed. All along, Priya and Anusha couldn't keep their hands off each other. Both enjoyed sucking each other's pussies and playing with each other's breasts while Cyrus watched and stroked himself. They then went back to him and each of them lowered their pussies onto his throbbing cock, fucking him for a minute or so before swapping. He then stood on the edge of the bed and slid his cock in and out of their pussies, alternating every minute, till all three of them came over and over again. Before Cyrus left, they had a chance to enjoy a few more passionate nights together.

Then finally, one August afternoon, two weeks before Cyrus was scheduled to leave, Priya called,

"You home?"

"No, but I will be in an hour."

"I'm coming over." Her tone left Cyrus rather confused and extremely curious as she hung up.

An hour later, Cyrus opened the door to an extremely fidgety Priya, as she barged in and could barely stand still.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. Priya continued to bounce from toe to toe, still unable to tell him what she had come for. "Pri baby. What's up?" He went and held her shoulders.

"I got in!"

"What?" Cyrus began to jump up and down. "Oh my god! That's unbelievable. Where?"

"University of Auckland! I can't believe it!" Both of them were ecstatic like little children.

"When does the course start?"

"January. So only a couple of months after you go."

"Unbelievable. Wow. And in New Zealand itself. I can't believe it."

"I know. I don't think it's completely sunk in yet."

"We have to celebrate."

"You bet." Priya jumped into Cyrus' arms and kissed him deeply. "I'm going to be so close to you. We can have all the fun we want. With whoever we want." She winked.

"Anusha has really got you going hasn't she?" Cyrus chuckled.

"Mmmmhhh... those were some nights." Priya moaned as she kissed Cyrus again. "Come here." She held Cyrus' hand and dragged him to the sofa and pushed him onto it.

She stepped back and stared at him with wanton desire as she stretched her hands up and seductively swayed her body. She then undid her hair clip and let her thick locks cascade down her body and spread across her shoulders and down her back. Bringing her hands to her front, she slowly began to peel her t-shirt off inch by inch, exposing her toned abs and then the swell of her bra-clad breasts, till eventually she pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. Reaching around, she undid the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor, revealing her gorgeous bosom that Cyrus could never get enough of.

As Cyrus watched with rapidly rising arousal, Priya unbuttoned her linen pants, undid her zip and let them fall to her ankles. Kicking them away, she tucked her fingers into her white thong, and slowly, almost painfully so, began to peel them off her hips and lower them down her long legs. She never let her eyes leave Cyrus' as she made the seductive journey with her panties, down her legs, till they were finally kicked away to the side.

There she stood, in all her nude glory, a perfect rendition of an Indian goddess, voluptuous and sultry. She swayed her body towards Cyrus, who sat in a stupor staring at her body moving closer. She kneeled in front of him and unbuttoned his shorts, and as Cyrus lifted his ass, she pulled them down along with his boxers. Staring up at him, she wrapped her fist around the base of his erect shaft and bent forward to pucker her lips around his swollen glans. She began to stroke his shaft while twirling her tongue around his glans and gently sucking. She then lowered her mouth and began to swallow inch after inch of his cock, while continuing to rotate her palm around his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhh..... Pri.... Ohhhh babbbyyyyy.... That feels sooo good!" Cyrus moaned as Priya continued her treatment; a lethal combination of stroking and sucking. While her mouth was wrapped around his swollen head, her fist rotated around the base of his cock and as her mouth traveled down the length of his shaft, she gently massaged his balls. Cyrus began to writhe on the sofa as Priya continued to mercilessly assault his senses, determined to make him come.

"Priya... baby.... Ohhhh fffuccckkk that's incredible. It feels sooo amazing. Mmmmhhhh babyyyy.... Yesssss....yesss... ohhh yesssss baby." Cyrus moaned as Priya continued her carnal ministrations. Her tongue danced all over his shaft and grazed his sensitive underside, and she ever so gently grazed her teeth up and down his length. She applied a strong suction as she reached his glans, and juggled his balls in her soft palms. And with her soft locks spread across his lap and gently caressing each time she moved, Cyrus was being driven wild, and rapidly pushed to the point of no return.

Faster and faster, Priya stroked Cyrus, her palm flying up and down his length. Her mouth sucked and her tongue danced more vigorously until finally Cyrus lost control. His hips began to buck and his body stiffened. Priya felt his balls tighten in her grip as an orgasm quickly began to develop and surge its way forward.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh fffffucccckkkk Priyaaaaa.... Ohhhh fffucckkk yessssss baby..... yessssss.... Yesssssss... yessss... ohhh ffuccckkk.... Here it issss... I'm coming... I'm coming... ohhhh ffuccckkkk yesss... yessss... yesss.... Yesss... yessss... yess!" Cyrus lost control as he erupted, shooting load after load into Priya's mouth as she continued to stroke and suck him. She pumped her fist up and down and sucked his glans till she had squeezed every last drop from him.

Finally Cyrus' body began to relax and he sat back against the sofa, panting as his head spun. Priya had administered a deadly treatment on his cock and he was unable to control his urges. Priya sat up and gave him a lusty grin as she snuggled up next to him.

"I think you liked that?" She whispered

"Liked it? Pri. You never used to do that before. Now you're unbelievable." Cyrus mustered a quiet laugh as he recovered. Priya slid into his lap and they kissed passionately for several minutes. He weaved his fingers through her hair and left them there as she slowly gyrated on his lap. Cyrus then kissed his way down her neck and as Priya arched her back, he puckered his lips around one of her nipples and gently sucked the erect flesh. With his hand, he massaged the other, and kept alternating back and forth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 05:01 PM