Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Oh fuck... ohh fucckkk... ohhhhhhhh Priiii.... Babbbyyyyy... ffffucccckkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....... Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaahhhhh... here it issss.... Yessss.... Yessss.... Yesssss... yesssss.... Yessss.... Yessss.... Yesssss.... Yesssss!" Cyrus grunted and thrust forward. His hips bucked and his body went into spasms as he emptied his load deep within Priya, shooting load after load of his come.

Both of them went through the most intense climaxes together, hitting the pinnacle of their sexual capacity with a huge explosion. Both of them collapsed in each other's arms, in a state of semi consciousness, almost like a sex-induced coma.

After several minutes, they finally got up, washed up and came back to bed. And within minutes, they were snuggled up with each other and had reentered a hypnotic state. Their mind and bodies were in strong unison as they soundly slept for hours, dreaming sweet thoughts.

"Hey... wake up baby." Priya nudged Cyrus hours later. It was early the next morning and the sunlight had cast a golden hue in his bedroom.

"Huh. What happened?"

"Nothing. But I have to leave. I have to go darling."

"Really? Do you have to?"

"Yes baby. I'm not on holiday like you. Besides, if I spend any more time with you today, I will be a physical wreck, and not be able to walk." She snuggled up a little.

"Ok. Will I see you later." Cyrus mumbled.

"Yeah. I'll come back in the evening. Are you going to your office?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"Ok baby." She kissed him on the forehead and disappeared into the bathroom and in a few minutes, she was gone.

Cyrus eventually got up, had a hot cup of coffee and some breakfast, and go this things organized for the office. On his way, he dropped of his photography equipment to get serviced, and even got some quotations for some new equipment he was interested in buying. At the office, everyone was excited and happy to have him back, asking him several questions about his trip. After answering with appropriate details, he settled into his office after months. He felt a little strange to be back, and a little disconnected. But he knew it was only temporary.

During lunch, he spent about an hour with his dad to discuss his decision, and to Cyrus' relief, his dad took it well. He was rather encouraging in fact, and was happy that Cyrus was pursuing his calling. After finishing his accounts and expenses from the trip, he went back home, eager to see Priya again. On his way he messaged her and she replied saying she would come by seven or eight that evening.

At home, while he worked on his photographs, he thought hard about his decision and decided that he would leave sometime after August. He knew this opportunity would never come again, and it was the perfect chance to live abroad, which he always wanted to do.

He continued to work, but impatiently waited for Priya to come as well. At seven-thirty, he popped open a beer and went out onto the balcony, thinking about the first two days of his return. He knew before he returned that something would quickly transpire between him and Priya, but he had not expected it to be that passionate and that intense. They couldn't get enough of each other, and their union was extremely strong.

Just then, he heard the bell ring, and he rushed to open the door. To his delight, Priya finally arrived, looking a little tired from a long day at work.

"Hi baby." She gave him a hug

"Looking tired." He held her close

"After two hectic days with you and a long day at work, I'm beat." She plopped herself onto the couch. "After a shower, give me a beer." She got up a few minutes later to have a warm shower and freshen up.

"I've organized some food from downstairs, okay?" Cyrus called out

"Perfect." She said as she walked out, wrapped in a towel, with her long wet hair hanging down her back.

"Mmmmm." Cyrus moaned as he saw her. "You know what I feel like doing right?"

"One track mind." She giggled as she slipped her towel off and stood naked in front of him before slipping into a thin pair of shorts and a t-shirt that she had brought with her.

Cyrus handed her a beer and they sat on the sofa in the living room and spoke about the move. Cyrus told her that he had decided to accept the offer and leave sometime after August, probably early September. Extremely happy, Priya also told him that she had decided she wanted to pursue studying there as well. Over dinner, they spoke about options of what she could study, and then spent a lot of time on the Internet beginning their research on various courses, institutes, deadlines and all that. Priya now only had to speak to her parents about the decision as well as the financial aspect, which she had a feeling her parents would not mind.

Eventually, they went into Cyrus' bedroom and spent the next couple of hours engaged in the most passionate sex. They made love in all sorts of positions. Cyrus caressed Priya's supple body and massaged her bosom, while she continued her oral treatment on his cock. Cyrus then proceeded to penetrate her as she lay on her back with her legs lifted up. He then entered her from behind as she lay on her stomach, and slowly slid in and out as he caressed her body and nibbled her neck. Finally, Priya rode him as he lay on his back, bringing both of them to explosive orgasms before they passed out in each other's arms sometime late that night.

---------------

Several weeks went by since both of them had decided to make the move. Cyrus spoke to Scott and accepted the offer, and they both set September 15th as his starting date. He began concluding all his business, taking care of his investments, and passing responsibilities on to the relevant people. He spent his free time working on his photographs, and uploading them to his website. He even invested in a couple of new camera bodies and lenses and some interesting accessories he had seen Scott and the team use.

Priya was able to convince her parents about her decision, and began her applications to colleges in New Zealand and Australia. The decisions would come later in August and the courses would start sometime in January. Till then, she could only hope.

Days went by with Priya and Cyrus spending a lot of time at his place, alone or with friends, enjoying his place for the last couple of months. Both of them also spent many passionate nights together, pleasuring each other and experimenting. They even travelled to a few nearby places for long weekends or short trips.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 05:00 PM