Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ohhhh fuccckkk Priya... uhhhhmmmm babbbyyyy... that was intense. I think you like what Maya looks like."

"You have no idea. Now sit on your haunches. I want to fuck you till you come in me." Priya wasn't done yet.

Cyrus sat on his haunches as Priya lowered her dripping wet pussy onto him once again. They held each other close as Priya began to slide up and down on his cock, brushing her breasts against Cyrus' chest as she moved.

"There was Maria, a petite and feisty Filipino chef. We fucked in her office right in the kitchen. She was incredible. But the last one I want to tell you about is Adrianna with Anna, the other team member."

"Uuuhhmmmm... another threesome. Nice way to end."

"On my last night with the team in Christchurch, Adrianna surprised me. She called me to her room and I thought it would only be the two of us. But then out came Anna dressed in her underwear. Now she was incredibly hot. Lean but with curves. Her breasts were like Adrianna, perfectly round with large nipples, and amazingly spongy and meaty. She had long black hair, which got me going again. She had sharper and stronger features and fairer than Adrianna.

Anna sat on my lap and I tasted her delectable lips, and she let me enjoy her breasts for a while. She then slid down my body and gave my cock a treatment with her mouth I'll never forget. She took nearly all of it deep inside and sucked with the most perfect pressure while I devoured Adrianna's globes.

Adrianna then straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth as I licked her slit. I darted my tongue in and out, and up and down her slit, lapping up her juices. I drove her absolutely wild when I puckered my mouth over her clit and sucked."

"Ohhhhhh babbbyyyy... that sounds so sensual. Uhhhhmmmmm.... Mmmhhhhh.... Yessssss.... Yesssss.... Ohhhh babbby.... I'm going insane." Priya groaned

"I continued assaulting her pussy and sucking her clit till she exploded in a massive orgasm. Then she slid down my body and replaced Anna's mouth with her, expertly sucking my cock and pumping her fist up and down.

Anna lay on her back as I leaned in and treated her pussy with the same amount of passion I had with Adrianna's. I even inserted a finger and play with her g-spot, continuing to suck her clit till she had an even bigger orgasm. Her hips bucked and she thrust her pussy into my face as she came, flooding my face with her fluids.

Then both girls assaulted my cock with their lips and tongues, sucking and licking, massaging my balls and my shaft till I came. My hips bucked and I shuddered as I shot load after load into their waiting mouths."

"Fuucccckkkk yesssssss.... Ohhhh Cyrus...... ohhh babbyyy... that sounds so amazing... ohhh yessss... uhhhhmmmm... mmmhhhhhh.... Mhhhhhhh!" Priya grinded her pelvis back and forth, harder and harder. She knew Cyrus was close to the edge and she wanted them to come together.

"Then we went to the bed, and they fucked the senses out of me. They took turns riding me and straddling my face, coming over and over again insatiably. They lay on their backs as I took turns pumping my cock in and out of their tight pussies like a well-oiled piston. Adrianna ate Anna's pussy and then Anna returned the favour, while I slid my cock in and out of them. Back and forth, we fucked each other senseless for hours. I don't know where I got all the energy, but all three of us were unstoppable.

Anna was an absolutely uncontrollable siren that kept going. I too couldn't get enough of her amazing globes and her tight pussy. Her tight body and gorgeous hair. Her piercing blue eyes giving me such wanton stares. And then of course, there was Adrianna. Gorgeous with a voracious appetite to fuck. So sensual and so seductive. The three of us formed the most amazing love triangle until we all came so many times that our bodies finally lay spent."

"Cyrus baby... I'm going to come.... I can't take it anymore.... Mmmmhhhhh... I'm going to come baby.... Fuck me harder..... ohhh babbbyyy.... Give it to me like you did to them..... fuck me baby... mmmhhhhhh.... Mmhhhhhh.... Uhhhhmmmm yesssss!" Priya screamed as she fell on her back.

Cyrus lifted her legs and leaned forward, and nearly at the edge himself, he pumped in and out of her like a piston. And in just a few minutes both of them reached the point of no return.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffffuccccccccckkkkk Cyyyyy... babbbbyyy.... Ohhhhh yesssss..... yessssss..... yessssss..... yessssss.... Ohhhhh mmyyyyyyy gooodddddd..... fucccckkkkk yessss..... yessss.... Yesssss... ohhh baaabbbbyyyy yessssssssssssssss..... yesssssssssssss..... yessssssss!" Priya screamed uncontrollably as she had the most intense orgasm of the night. Her body writhed as her orgasm shattered every nerve in her, and her pussy went into spasms, which finally triggered Cyrus' orgasm.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 05:00 PM