Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Uhhhmm.... I want to see pictures. How was she in bed."

"Incredible. Passionate, sensual, seductive and lustful. We had several encounters. Each one was so intense."

"You sound like you were in love with her."

"Will, in a way. I suppose you can say that. But it was different. It was more like an extremely strong physical connection, with somewhat of a spiritual connection. You would really get along with her."

"I'd love to meet her someday. I'd love to be with you and her. Tell me about some of the times you spent with her."

"The first time we were together was on the beach in the Abel Tasman National Park. It was a full moon night and we went to the secluded beach, sat against some driftwood and enjoyed a bottle of wine as we listened to the water. It was pure bliss, and the atmosphere was perfect.

We slowly undressed each other. I unclasped her bra to finally see and feel her perfect breasts, spongy and pliant. Heaving and ample, with no sag whatsoever. I undid her locks and watched them tumble down her back. I weaved my hands through her soft tresses and wished I never had to remove them." Priya could feel Cyrus' cock twitch in her pussy as he recalled his story.

"I sucked her upturned nipples and massaged her globes. I just couldn't get enough. While I did that, she stroked my cock, sliding her fist up and down faster and faster. Not wasting any more time, I sat on my haunches and she lowered her tight pussy onto my cock. We held each other and began to rock slowly and steadily, building a rhythm. Faster and faster, Adrianna began to ride me. Grinding back and forth, and up and down. Her boobs jiggled as she moved, fucking me harder and harder. She threw her head back and I watched her thick hair dance in the breeze. I nearly came." Once again Priya felt him twitch, and she started moving up and down slowly, sliding her pussy along his shaft as she intently listened.

"After several minutes of our sensual dance, of Adrianna rising up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her, she arched her back. And as the moon cast an ethereal glow on her perfect body, she came hard on my cock. Her body shuddered and her pussy went into spasms as she came hard, over and over again."

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm yesssssss...... baby... uhhhhmmmmmm.... Ohhh yesssss baby..... that sounds amazing."

"Then she slid off my cock and pumped her fist over my shaft, faster and faster, sliding her palms up and down the lubricated length until I shot my load. I came in buckets as my hips bucked, shooting my load into Adrianna's mouth as a very intense orgasm gripped me.

We cleaned up and went back to my room and fucked some more. Oh Priya... how I wanted to make love to you on that beach. It was so romantic. So unearthly. Uhhhhmmmm babbyyy.... Ohhhh yesss.... That feels sooo good... uhhhmmm baby... faster.... Faster." Cyrus urged Priya on.

"Hhuuuhhhhh..... mmmmmmhhhhhh..... uhhhhhmmmmmmm.... Yessssss baby..... ohhh yessss... ohhhh babbyyy." Priya moaned as she began to ride Cyrus harder and faster. Her body bounced and her thick hair swayed with every movement. Cyrus reached up and weaved his fingers through her and kept his hands entwined in her locks and his gaze locked on her as she rode him.

"We fucked every few days after that. On the bed, in the forest, in the shower. I made love to her bounteous boobs and her gorgeous pussy. She sucked my cock hard and ran her soft palm over my shaft so many times. I licked her pussy and sucked her clit, I darted my tongue in and out and lapped up her sweet nectar. She rode me as I sucked her nipples and massaged her bouncing globes. I fucked her from behind as she was bent over a chair. I fucked her as she sat on a table, with her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in deeper and harder each time. We fucked standing up in the shower, with warm water cascading over me. I watched as her rich and thick locks tumbled down from their confines like a waterfall, cascading down her sides and back. And the sight of that brought me to so many earth shattering orgasms. She was unbelievable. A goddess, with bounteous and voluptuous breasts and a lean body. Legs that went on and on. We had so many passionate encounters. And I thought of you so many times."

"Ohhhhhhh.... Yessssss baby.... Yessssss.... Yesssss... ohhhh fffuccckkkk yessssss.... Ohhhh yesss... tell me more!" Priya screamed as her body gyrated on top of Cyrus. Her lower body thrust up and down as she pumped her pussy up and down on his cock, harder and harder.

"Uuhhhhhmmmmmmmm... babbbyy... yessss...yesss.... Yesss... ohhh ffuuucckkkk yessss baby." Cyrus continued to moan before continuing. "Then there was Maya. The gorgeous North Indian from New Delhi. She was tall and statuesque. And the first time I saw her, I knew I wanted to be with her. She had long black lustrous hair that was tied into a thick braid running down her side. She had an ample chest, which later I got to play with. They were large and round, and firm and spongy. With big nipples to suck on. She had gorgeously curvaceous hips and legs that went on forever."

"Ohhhhhh babbyyy... you really found some treasures. Mmmmhhhhhh... she sounds so hot!" She continued to grind her pussy back and forth.

"We went back to my hotel room and fucked all night long. I watched as she unraveled her long hair that flowed in waves to her waist. It was thick and rich and I could've caressed it for the rest of my life. I massaged her breasts as she rode me. She kept tying her hair in a heavy bun that kept unraveling, sending waves of electricity through me constantly.

Uhhhhmmmm Priya... ohhh baaaabbbyyyyyy.... Let's lie sideways." Priya slid off Cyrus and lay down sideways as they spooned. Cyrus lifted her leg up and slid his cock back in and began a slow and steady rhythm as he reached around and massaged her boobs.

"Ohhhh I love that baby... ohhh yessss.... Yessss...yessss... ohh babbbyyy.... Yessss." Priya moaned as Cyrus continued to play with her spongy boobs, imagining his night with Maya.

"She rode me on the sofa as I played with her boobs and hair. We fucked on the bed as she came over and over again. I fucked her missionary and then from behind, keeping her on a high plain. She came so many times, and so intensely. She rode me again on the bed, with her boobs bouncing and her hair swaying. She fucked me as I sat on my haunches. We fucked in the shower the next morning, and on the floor. I just couldn't get enough of her insatiable body."

"Yessss..... yessss.... Yessss... yessss.... Ohhhh ffffuccckkkk yesssss.... I'm coming..... I'm coming.... Ohhh Cyrus... I'm cominggg...... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fffffffuuucccckkkkkk yessssssss...... yesssssss..... yesssssssss.... Ohhhh ffuuuccckkkk yesssss!" Priya was pushed over the top just imagining Cyrus and Maya together. She vigorously rubbed her clit as Cyrus continued to pump in and out of her, and her orgasm traveled through her body for several moments.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:59 PM