Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"And then, as soon as I ran my tongue up and down her pussy, she squealed and squirmed, completely losing control. I kept going, licking up and down, darting my tongue in and out and tasting her sweet nectar. She kept writhing uncontrollably. And then I puckered my lips over her clit, and in a matter of seconds she exploded into a massive orgasm. I held her but her body kept shuddering as her orgasm took control of her. It went on and on for a long time till finally she began to relax. Her juices were all over my face."

"Ohhhh baby... you really did a job on her. I'm getting incredibly turned on just imagining you and her." Priya said as she slid closer and climbed onto Cyrus' lap.

"She wanted so much more. She slid off me and urged me to fuck her, so we went back to my lodge where she gave me the most amazing blowjob. She stroked my shaft with great energy, and then proceeded so suck my cock. She wrapped her small mouth around my glans and sucked, taking in several inches and expertly licking me. She twirled her tongue around and used the perfect amount of pressure, while pumping her fist around my shaft."

"Ohhhh Cyrus." Priya moaned as she began to grind against Cyrus' groin. "How I would've loved to see her do that to you."

"It can still be arranged I guess." Cyrus laughed.

"Maybe we should." Priya peeled off her t-shirt, unclasped her bra and lifted Cyrus' hands to her heaving chest. She then removed his t-shirt and bent forward to plant kisses all over his body.

"So just before I was about to come, she stopped, sat up and lowered her tight pussy onto my shaft. I nearly came just feeling her tight folds sliding down on to my cock. She took me in and fucked me hard. She bounced up and down wildly, grinding her pelvis, using every ounce of energy she had to ride me hard. Within minutes she began to come hard. She continued to ride me, grinding back and forth and bouncing up and down, faster and faster, right through her massive climax. Her first one induced by a cock in her after a long time.

Then as soon as she came, I lost control. She continued to ride till I nearly erupted in her. She slid off me, lowered to her knees and finished me off by pumping my cock furiously till I came in torrents. My come flew into the air in thick ropes as she continued to pump me dry. She squeezed every last drop and I collapsed."

"Mmmmmhhhhh babbyy.... She ended up doing a job on you. Uhhhhhmmmmm... yesssss.... Ohhh I would've loved to be there. Mmmmhhhhhhhh... yesssss." Priya moaned as she grinded back and forth on his lap. Before Cyrus continued, she stood up and stripped herself of every bit of clothing, did the same to Cyrus and sat back on his lap. She gripped his hard cock and pumped it a few times, while dipping a finger into her wet slit and sliding in and out.

"Mmmmmmm... that feels sooo good Priya. Uhhhhhmmmm.... Yessssss." Cyrus closed his eyes for a moment and enjoyed what Priya was doing.

"Go on baby."

"She was a sexual vixen. Hungry and insatiable. We went to the bedroom and within minutes my cock was buried deep within her pussy once again. She was lying on her back, and I on top, thrusting in and out like a piston. She cried for more. For me to go harder and harder. I pumped into her, as deep as I could."

"Ohhhhh yesssss Cyrus.... She must've been so satisfied. Uhhhhhmmmm yesssss. I need you in me again." Priya sat up and held his cock to her entrance as she sank down, accepting him in one easy motion.

"Ohhhhhhh ffucccckkkk Pri.... Ohhh babby! Uhhhhhmmmm yesssss!" Cyrus moaned as Priya's pussy traveled down the length of his cock.

"Uhhhhhhhmmmmmmm babbyyyy... ohhhhh yessss..... now fuck me like you did her."

Cyrus wrapped his arms around Priya and stood up, his cock buried deep inside her as he walked to his bedroom. Priya flicked the light on as they entered, and he laid her flat on the bed with her legs wrapped around him. He stood on the floor, and with his hands on either side of her, he began to slowly slide in and out.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss Cyrussss..... ohhhh babbyyy.... Just like that... nice and easy baby.... Ohhh that feels so good. Now tell me more."

"Anusha screamed for more. She grabbed the sheets and bucked her hips up and down in sync with my strokes. The room was filled with sounds of hedonistic pleasure as I continued to fuck her, hard and deep. She came hard and continuously as I kept going. She kept screaming for more.

We both sat up and she rode me hard again, grinding her pussy as I sat on my haunches. Her body moved so fluidly on top of mine, her boobs bounced in perfect sync, and she kept grinding back and forth. The screams and moans were intense."

"Ohhhhh yessss babbyyy.... Ohhhh yessss... slide in and out baby.... Just like that... ohhh yesss... tell me more." Priya moaned

"Mmmmhhhhh..... ohhhh Pri... you have no idea how intense all this is. Thinking about Anusha while I'm fucking you." Cyrus moaned. "We kept fucking until she came again and fell back. Then with her legs on my shoulders, I once again thrust in and out like a piston. It was unbelievable. She was uncontrollably writhing as she kept coming. One after the other. And then she erupted in one massive orgasm. I pulled out and pumped my cock, shooting my load all over her torso and breasts."

"Mmmmhhhhh... Cy..... faster baby.... Slide in and out faster.... Ohhhh yeaaaaahhh baby... ohhhh yesssss... uhhhhhmmmm." Priya moaned. Cyrus used his lower body and began to pump in and out of Priya a little more vigorously. He bent forward and sucked her nipples one after the other. She wrapped her legs around his waist and used her strength to bring Cyrus in a little harder and deeper each time.

"Uuuhhhhmmmmmmmmm... Prii... ohhh babbyyyy.... Yessssss.... Ohhhh this is insane!" Cyrus grunted.

"Go on baby... you have no idea what this is doing to me. Make me come baby... make me come." Priya squealed.

"We fucked again the next morning, several times. On the bed, on the patio, in the kitchen, till we had no strength left. I pumped into her, she rode me hard, I fucked her from behind, bent over the barstool. Every way possible. Uhhhhmmmmm... she was heavenly... ohhh babbyyy...yesss....yesss.... yessss." Cyrus grunted.

"Aaaaaahhh fffuccckkkk yessssssss.... Yesssss... harder.... Harder..... harder.... Deeeeper baby.... Just like that... ohhh yessss... ohhhh yessss... uhhhhhhmmmmmm... mhhhhhhhh.... Mhhhhhh!" Priya moaned as Cyrus thrust in and out faster and faster. They were lost in a trance, imagining Anusha and Cyrus while they both were connected in a perfect union in the present.

"Ohh baby... oh baby... oh baby... I'm coming.. I'm coming... ohhh ffucckk Cyrus... I'm coming.... Ohhhh yesss....yesss... yesss...yess... yesssssssssssssssss... yesssss.... Ffucccccckkkkkk yyyeeessssss.... Yeesssssssssss... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuucccccccckkkkkk.... Yessssss!" Priya screamed as she arched her back and bucked her hips up and down against Cyrus pelvis as waves and waves of electricity surged through her body.

Cyrus continued to thrust into her as he used his thumb to rub her clit till she finally began to relax several minutes later. Slowly, he pulled out and climbed on to the bed and leaned back against the pillows. Priya sat up and slid up to him, swinging her leg over him and straddling him. She reached down and grabbed his lubricated cock and immediately sank her pussy onto him, burrying him deep inside her once again.

"Uhhhhhmmmm babbyyy... now tell me more till we both come together." Priya didn't move for several minutes and just enjoyed the feeling of his cock buried in her, while Cyrus enjoyed the break as he regained some control. Cyrus caressed her body, gently massaging her breasts and running his hands up and down her back as he began telling her about Adrianna.

"It was in Christchurch when I met Adrianna. My physical relationship lasted the longest with her, she was part of the team. Possibly the most gorgeous of them all. A Mediterranean goddess from Italy. Ohhh Priya. She was hot. Dark brown, long and thick wavy locks, so rich. Piercing green eyes, smooth olive skin. Soft features, luscious lips. And her body. Oh goodnesss. She had magnificently perfect, round and natural ample breasts. A hefty handful. With erect nipples and so sensitive. She was toned with slender legs and a firm ass."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:59 PM