Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Absolutely. No emotional decisions, or irrational ones."

"You go and take this opportunity regardless ok?"

"You know what. If you come, I'll make you meet some of these women I met." Cyrus teased her.

"Be serious Cy."

"I'm kidding. Anyways, you think about it, we'll talk more later."

"I will. Listen, I'm starving. Can we go eat, we'll talk a bit more there, okay?"

"Yeah. Let's go grab a bite. Then when we come back I'll show you photos."

"And finish your story." Priya teased as she lightly brushed his groin when she passed him.

"Of course my darling. I liked the effect it had on you." Cyrus chuckled.

They showered together, fooling around a little before getting ready and leaving. They chatted some more about the opportunities at lunch before coming back to Cyrus' apartment sometime around 3. It was blazing hot outside and Cyrus drew the curtains in his living room and bedroom, and switched on the air conditioner to cool down the house.

They sat on the couch as Cyrus showed Priya his photos, starting with Auckland. As he went through them, he explained each location in detail, and even showed Priya where they were on the map. He even showed her pictures of some the girls he had photographed, especially the ones where Jenny had stripped for him.

"Cyrus, they really were as gorgeous as you described. And this Jenny. She really is a cutie." Priya felt a little tingling between her legs.

Cyrus stopped pretty much around the time he had met Leah. He wanted to show pictures in sync with his story, and decided to wait till later to continue.

"Hey, what's the plan for dinner?" Cyrus asked around 5. "I'm thinking I'll tell my parents cook to send something up. I think they're having prawn curry and rice."

"Is that even something to question?" Priya loved the food from his parent's house.

They sat around, chatting and catching up on every little detail of Priya's life, including a little about a guy she had dated. They drank some wine Cyrus had brought back and later, they enjoyed a delicious prawn curry sent up from his parents place. Cyrus connected his laptop to his TV and they saw a few more photos on a large screen. Then suddenly, Anusha came on screen.

"Oh my god, what is she doing there?" Priya sat up with a jolt.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Cyrus was completely confused.

"Her. Anusha. What the fuck?" She turned to Cyrus with an expression of complete surprise.

"What? How the hell do you know her?"

"Well, my parents do, pretty well actually. They used to know her asshole husband first. Apparently he was cheating on her and they got divorced. I don't exactly know how they knew them, but she's come over to our house so many times. After their divorce, my parents remained friends with her and not him. They helped her through a lot of shit. She still comes home often, but I haven't met her in months. She imports wine right?"

"What a small fucking world. You see, this is what I don't get about Bombay. Everyone knows everyone. And no matter where you go, you bump into someone you know, directly or indirectly. It's nuts."

"Wait a minute. Cyrus? You and Anusha?" It sort of struck Priya a little late.

"You know I was a man-slut." He laughed.

"Oh my god!" Priya placed a hand on her mouth. "I can't believe this. She must be in her 40s as well. You fucked my parents friend!"

"Doesn't sound too good when you put it like that."

"Wow. You have to tell me all about it Cy."

"It was fun. She was quite feisty." Cyrus began narrating a little vaguely.

"Oh, don't spare any details." Priya folded her legs up and sat comfortably on the sofa, eager to hear about Cyrus and Anusha. "I still can't believe it. I want to hear everything you two did."

"So we met at a vineyard, and discovered we were both from Bombay, so we began chatting. She told me she had a few days to drive around, and wanted some suggestions since I had already traveled the North Island. I asked her to meet me for a drink later that evening and I would give her some nice placed to visit.

We met later that evening at a pub in town, and we got to talking. One thing led to another, and the conversation became pretty intimate. She told me about her divorce, how she hadn't been with someone in such a long time.

I could tell she was yearning for a man. She actually told me that a little later. Eventually, we paid the bill when the conversation became extremely flirtatious and even more intimate, and we rushed back to my place. Throughout the drive, she could barely keep her hands off, so I got an idea. As soon as I pulled into the property where my lodge was, I stopped the car. It was pitch black and I told her she could rip my clothes off."

"You what? What the fuck. That's so cheesy." Priya laughed

"Well, something along those lines anyway." Cyrus continued, placing a hand on Priya's bare thigh. "Being completely dark and completely secluded, she straddled me, and kissed me with a hunger that had been suppressed for so long. She sat on my lap and grinded against my cock, which she nearly came from. It had been so long for her.

She kissed wildly and gyrated her body back and forth with a great urgency. I removed her sweater and bra and massaged her beautiful medium-sized firm boobs and sucked her dark and pert nipples. She was incredibly sensitive and continued to scream. Her hidden passion was being aroused rapidly.

Then she managed to undo my pants and fish out my throbbing cock. I too was aching to enter her. She began to stroke it, gripping me firmly and running her fist up and down."

"Uhhhmmm... Anusha giving you a handjob. Still can't get over it. But it sounds so sensual. Go on." Priya said, feeling a little flush from imaging the scene and clearly getting aroused as she began shift in her seat.

"Then, I managed to lower her jeans and panties, and flip her upside down. So now her pussy was hovering over my face and my cock throbbed in front of her mouth."

"Oh my god. You two were so kinky." Priya slid closer to Cyrus and ran her hands up and down his thighs, then sliding it under his shorts and traveling up towards his hardening cock.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:58 PM