Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Then finally, we both exploded into a massive climax as I shot deep into her pussy, spurt after spurt, which triggered her final climax of the night. Her body writhed and her head thrashed around as she screamed uncontrollably till we both collapsed and finally went to bed. We spent the next day together, fucking some more. At the lodge and at her place. She was insatiable. She had never been fucked like that, and she just couldn't get enough. She went from being this elegant lady to a voracious sex vixen. Ohh she sucked me dry."

"Yesss baby.... Just like I'm doing to do to you... ohhhhh fuccckkkk... yesssss.... Yessss.... Ohhhhh ffuccckkk... Cyrrusssss... I'm commmmmm.... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ffffucccckkkkkkk yesssssss.....yessssss..... ohhhhhhh fffuccckkkkk yessssssssss!" Priya squealed as an orgasm erupted deep within, taking her by surprise. She ground her pelvis into Cyrus as she held on to him tightly, her body writhing over and over again till it finally passed.

"Ohhh wow... Priya. That was powerful."

She sat up and climbed off Cyrus, letting his cock slip out of her dripping wet and completely spent pussy. She slid down his body and kneeled in front of him, wrapping her fist around his cock and pumping its lubricated length. Then, she wrapped her lips around his head and swallowed, tasting her sweet nectar as her mouth traveled up and down his length. She licked and sucked and pumped her fist like she never had before, determined to push Cyrus over the edge. She ravenously devoured his cock, and as she went faster and faster, Cyrus rapidly reached the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh ffffuccccckkkkk Priyaaaa....yesssss.... ohhhhh yesssssss.... Ohhh fffuccckkkk yessssssss... I'm coming.... I'm coming.... I'm..... ffffucccckkkkkk!" Cyrus sat up and bucked his hips as his body stiffened. In an instant he began to shoot load after load into Priya's slurping mouth as she swallowed every last drop. She squeezed her fist and pumped up and down, making sure she had milked him dry before pulling out and sitting on her haunches.

Cyrus fell back against the chair and nearly passed out for a few minutes, feeling dizzy with the power of the orgasm that had jolted his body. Priya sat up and snuggled up with Cyrus, caressing his body as he slowly recovered.

"Cyrus. That was magnificent darling. I had no idea the effect it would have on me. The way the stories aroused me was a little surprising even for me. Tell me more tomorrow, ok?"

"For sure baby. And I think you'll enjoy it, if this was any indication of how you feel." He chuckled a little as he sat up, with Priya in his arms. "Come on, let's get some rest."

"Good idea."

Both of them washed up and in a matter of minutes, they were passed out on Cyrus' bed, in a state of complete harmony and bliss, and fully satiated. Cyrus dreamt about his encounters, and so did Priya, about the women Cyrus had been with. But more so, she dreamt about wanting to experience some of what Cyrus had.

They awoke in each other's arms several hours later, rested and feeling serene. They lay in bed for a while, lazing and enjoying their naked bodies against each other, snuggled comfortably under the blanket. Several minutes later, they finally got out and freshened up, and as Cyrus put some coffee to brew they began chatting more about Cyrus' apprenticeship.

It was then that Cyrus decided to tell Priya about Scott's job offer.

"There's something important I want to tell you." Cyrus told a very curious looking Priya

"What?" She looked at him a little confused.

"Scott has offered me a full time position at his company, anytime I want to start."

"Oh my god. Cyrus. Why haven't you told me that yet?" Priya said animatedly. "That's the most amazing news ever. Wow. Looks like you really made an impression on them." Priya was truly happy and excited for Cyrus.

"I guess so. I was waiting for the right time to discuss it. Yesterday neither of us would keep our hands of each other." He laughed.

"True. It was tough not to." Priya smiled. "But wow Cyrus. That's just amazing. You're going to take it right?"

"I think so. I mean, that's what I wanted to discuss with you. I had a few thoughts."

"What's to think? It's an opportunity of a lifetime. I mean, isn't that what you wanted. To find a career in photography."

"No, no. I'm not doubting anything. I'm almost certain I want to take it. The thought I had was about something else. You know how you always wanted to go abroad and study, and live. Well? What do you say to the idea of you coming along."

"Wow. Seriously? Sure, I always wanted to. But that was a while ago. I haven't thought about it lately."

"I think it's a perfect time. You've moved into a new line. You can come to New Zealand and study, get qualified. Or even Australia. It's close enough."

"I really need to think about this. It's obviously a big decision." Priya looked a little flustered, yet felt excited at the prospect of going abroad, especially with Cyrus, and studying. Her mind went into a spin of thoughts.

"Take your time. Think things through clearly. Speak to your folks."

"I need to research what I want to do, institutes that offer it, money. A lot of stuff."

"There's no rush. I guess courses won't start for a few months now. So you have time. I myself need time to sort out stuff here before I leave. Even I'm thinking something like four to six months. You can come later."

"Yeah, that's true." Priya's mind wandered off into a million thoughts once again.

"Think about it. We can experience a new life, new countries together. It'll be so much fun." Cyrus tempted her. "Of course, only if you feel that's what you really want."

"Of course. It sounds super exciting, at least, initially. And whatever decision we make I know it'll be a rational one. I don't want to be impulsive and make the wrong choice. Neither do I want either of us to compromise on what we want to do in life just for each other, okay?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:58 PM